Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

3 Different Kits Who Need Some Guud Buddies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

3 Different Kits Who Need Some Guud Buddies Empty
PostSubject: 3 Different Kits Who Need Some Guud Buddies   3 Different Kits Who Need Some Guud Buddies EmptyTue 14 Jan 2020 - 18:48

Apple’kit
Riverclan
Tom

I’m looking for somebody in RC preferably, friend to love relationships are fine, but I’m really looking for a bestie that he could get into trouble with.

Cedar’kit and Daisy’kit
Thunderclan
She

They’re both speerate o s, but right now I’m looking for the same sorta thing, just some buddies for them to hang out with. We could even form a little friend group!

If you want to have some new friends, post below with what cats and your ocs info and I’ll get back too you :)!
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: 3 Different Kits Who Need Some Guud Buddies   3 Different Kits Who Need Some Guud Buddies EmptyTue 14 Jan 2020 - 19:29

*Slides in Nightkit* I have a brother ready to have a ball of time with Applekit. Nightkit is basiclly a puppy so he's really playful and has a strange facination with squrriels.

deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: 3 Different Kits Who Need Some Guud Buddies   3 Different Kits Who Need Some Guud Buddies EmptyWed 15 Jan 2020 - 8:36

Actually, I think Nightkit might be my kit’s brother. Are you in the Addershade x Lightning litter?
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: 3 Different Kits Who Need Some Guud Buddies   3 Different Kits Who Need Some Guud Buddies EmptyWed 15 Jan 2020 - 15:19

Yeah I am!

deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: 3 Different Kits Who Need Some Guud Buddies   3 Different Kits Who Need Some Guud Buddies EmptyWed 15 Jan 2020 - 19:41

Haha! We’re brothers! :)

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 Different Kits Who Need Some Guud Buddies   3 Different Kits Who Need Some Guud Buddies Empty

Back to top Go down

3 Different Kits Who Need Some Guud Buddies
Page 1 of 1