Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Drug Search

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

Drug Search Empty
PostSubject: Drug Search   Drug Search EmptyTue 14 Jan 2020 - 6:22

So we were about to go to second block when some police officer walked in. He told us to put our book-bags on the ground and stand outside the classroom. We all did, and then they led a cute black dog into the room with another officer. After about five minutes, he comes back out and approaches a kid. There was about five teachers and the librarian with us. 

So the police officer goes to a blonde haired kid and he's looking all embarrassed and he laughs nervously and says: "Hey, uh, sorry, but the dog sniffed at your animal crackers and tried to eat them." 
All the teachers and kids just start laughing.
The officer started talking to the librarian and I just hear: "He went to that backpack twice, and when he pulled the bag out, he sat down and tried to eat them."
The librarian's reply was: "He was hungry!"

We go back in the classroom and the kid runs to his animal crackers and our teacher replies with, "I saved your animal crackers." The dog walked out, his tail wagging. I couldn't, it was funny. The dog looked so pleased with himself, even the dang officer was laughing. Hyper Hamu

Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

Drug Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drug Search   Drug Search EmptyTue 14 Jan 2020 - 15:15

That’s really funny because we had a drug dog at school for me today as well!

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down

Drug Search
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Chatterbox-
Jump to: