Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

WCC Secret Santa 2019

Go down 
+9
Kade
Stormy
Grizzly
Chickenwing
sumashira
Falcarolwing
Spooksjolly
feahter
KittyKatz
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

WCC Secret Santa 2019 Empty
PostSubject: WCC Secret Santa 2019   WCC Secret Santa 2019 EmptySun 15 Dec 2019 - 19:53

Hello all! It's lemon! I remember when I first joined WCC back in September of 2018, I was so new and nervous. There was a fun secret santa art-trade held by one of our users, and it really helped me get to know everyone a little better. (this was before the days of discord). I'd like to hold one again, I think it'll be a fun way to give gifts to one another, and to celebrate the holidays!

How it works is this: The secret santa will go up on the 15th (today). And everyone who wishes to participate will fill out the code below, and then comment it on this thread. Then there will be a cut-off on the 18th. After the cut-off, you will each be given a secret partner, who I will send to you in a PM. You'll draw the thing requested by your partner, and then hold onto it until the 25th, when you'll give your secret partner the gift in a separate thread I'll be making! Don't worry about art styles or skill levels. This is a fun activity with no pressure on anyone, just have fun and enjoy yourselves!

Fill out the code below:
Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Secret Santa Request:[/b] (this can be one of your characters, an oc, a human, you name it! Please keep all requests PG-13.)

Rules:
- Don't give any hints to your partner once you're given their name! This is meant to be secret!
- Try to give a good solid description of what art you'd like, that way your secret partner isn't left guessing.
- Please don't request any risqué genres, remember to keep your art request child-friendly!
- Feel free to add pictures to your request if you feel it would help your partner understand the request better.
- Only reveal your art to your partner on the 25th!
- Have fun!

Signed Up:
1. lemongrass
2. KittyKatz
3. Feather
4. Hitsjui
5. Ripped
6. Falconwing
7. sumashira
8. Chickenwing
9. Grizzly
10. Wispy
11. Kade
12. Maple
13. JJ
14. Kari
15. Ice

Remember, the cut-off for signing up is December 18th at 11:59pm Central Time!

Last edited by lemongrass on Thu 19 Dec 2019 - 6:42; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: WCC Secret Santa 2019   WCC Secret Santa 2019 EmptySun 15 Dec 2019 - 19:55

Username: lemongrass
Secret Santa Request: Nikita looking grumpy in the snow. (He's the large brown tabby in my signature) The man has tons of scars, and is missing his right ear and the fur is torn in that area. He has green eyes and a massive frame. For context, Nikita is an aging rogue with grumpy mannerisms.
Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Clan/Rank : [M] Shadowclan T1 Warrior [H] Riverclan Apprentice [P] T1 Kittypet
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: WCC Secret Santa 2019   WCC Secret Santa 2019 EmptySun 15 Dec 2019 - 20:27

Username: KittyKatz
Secret Santa Request: Amberpaw (gonna be a warrior soon so I'd like her drawn as one)  trotting, holding a gift of your choice in her mouth. (prey/ect.) 'Merry Christmas' written somewhere? (She is white though, not cream, that's just the way the artist drew her.)

She is the second cat in my siggy.

rip my babies:
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: WCC Secret Santa 2019   WCC Secret Santa 2019 EmptySun 15 Dec 2019 - 20:39

Y E S
Thank you so much for doing this, Lemon!! I was really looking forward to a Secret Santa this year - it was one of the things I was most excited about this December ;D

Username: FeahterLaLaLa (Feather)
Secret Santa Request: Full-body of Featherpaw, please! For reference, I have included a semi-updated design w/ accurate colours + patterns in the below spoiler! She's an old apprentice (the second oldest resident of RiverClan), so she has some age. Sad and lost in thought, lying down, curled up. Background is optional (if time permits + whether you'd prefer to draw one!), but if so, a patch of RiverClan territory with her paw dipped in the water, please! I'd prefer the background to be a patch of land with transparent surroundings, similar to this, with a stream surrounding it.

Updated Featherpaw Reference:

+ requested info organised in dot-point form for convenience~:

Thank you! <33

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

WCC Secret Santa 2019 Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: WCC Secret Santa 2019   WCC Secret Santa 2019 EmptyMon 16 Dec 2019 - 12:37

Username: Merry Happy Hitsjui (Hitsjui)
Secret Santa Request: (this can be one of your characters, an oc, a human, you name it! Please keep all requests PG-13.) Draw Spotlake holding mistletoe in her mouth. If you want to do a backround then you can! The backround would be a snowy moor land. You can do whatever pose you like!

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: WCC Secret Santa 2019   WCC Secret Santa 2019 EmptyMon 16 Dec 2019 - 13:46

Username: Ripped
Secret Santa Request: art of any of my chilluns
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: WCC Secret Santa 2019   WCC Secret Santa 2019 EmptyMon 16 Dec 2019 - 15:41

Username: Falc Cant Think Of A Name (Falconwing)
Secret Santa Request: Art of Crowpaw (Crowspirit) or Ravenmist! Crowpaw's preferred, and I like digital art with at least some effort put into it. Other than that, no requirements!
Crowpaw’s a confident, aspiring, loyal young tom with claw scars running from his left ear to the corner of the left side of his jaw, just missing his eye. He’s currently in a very much loving relationship with Spotlake.
Ravenmist has a heck ton of kids and is a very sweet old mom character. All of her scars are pictured in my sig (though the face scars for some reason I drew black and they’re p hard to see, pretty much just claw scars going across her eyes). She’s happily mated to Daisyflame.

WCC Secret Santa 2019 Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900

Last edited by Falc cant think of a name on Tue 17 Dec 2019 - 17:11; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: WCC Secret Santa 2019   WCC Secret Santa 2019 EmptyMon 16 Dec 2019 - 16:08

Username: sumashira
Secret Santa Request: I would love Dacepaw with a flower crown, Barleytuft with his kids Clovertwist and Goldengale (or just Goldengale), or Marmalade and something to do with her small pots of herbs would all be really wonderful!

WCC Secret Santa 2019 VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Characters : Flamethrower, Jaculus
Clan/Rank : [F] Rogue [T1], [J] Rogue [T1]
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 1218

PostSubject: Re: WCC Secret Santa 2019   WCC Secret Santa 2019 EmptyMon 16 Dec 2019 - 19:19

Username: Chicken-Christmasy-wing (Chickenwing)
Secret Santa Request: Minkpaw/Strom with his family, or something with him meeting Starlord, or just Stromboi himself. Strom and Batbite art even, mayhap?

pics of me cats:

In order from left to right
Jaculus | Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Swansong | Rift | Cleft Spyre | Sablepaw/Lirista | Minkstar | Murkpaw
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/stoneflew/
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: WCC Secret Santa 2019   WCC Secret Santa 2019 EmptyTue 17 Dec 2019 - 9:17

LEMON what a splendid idea!

Username: Grizzly
Secret Santa Request: I would really like some art of Arno as he approaches the end of his time in the forest. I would like him sitting on top of a roof in a far off Twolegplace. I'm gonna miss the lil' guy. Below is his reference:

Arno!!:

(Don't forget his scars! They're important to his character. Make sure he's Fluff God Supreme, too.)

WCC Secret Santa 2019 TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

PostSubject: Re: WCC Secret Santa 2019   WCC Secret Santa 2019 EmptyTue 17 Dec 2019 - 9:59

Username: Wispy
Secret Santa Request: A drawing of Stormkit with a flower crown (purple flowers) OR Softkit and Downkit snuggling together <3

Softkit~
WCC Secret Santa 2019 Images11
Downkit~
WCC Secret Santa 2019 35184-11
Stormkit~
WCC Secret Santa 2019 317b3a12

(these are preferred with no background, as I'd like to add it into my signature! Also, please tell me this is traditional, as I can't do digital on a computer x3)

Last edited by Wispy on Tue 17 Dec 2019 - 14:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

Characters : [R]owan
Clan/Rank : [R]T1 Rogue
Gemini Rooster
Number of posts : 466

PostSubject: Re: WCC Secret Santa 2019   WCC Secret Santa 2019 EmptyTue 17 Dec 2019 - 10:53

Username: Santa Klade/Kade
Secret Santa Request: hmm Boar being a sweetie?
WCC Secret Santa 2019 5721f9d2-9e3d-4cd6-a11f-a25d2eb7323b

Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: WCC Secret Santa 2019   WCC Secret Santa 2019 EmptyTue 17 Dec 2019 - 11:34

Username: Msple
Secret Santa Request: either ivy or briar looking grumpy with a santa hat on- references for both of them are below, you can decide which to draw ^^

ivybrook:

briar:

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1837

PostSubject: Re: WCC Secret Santa 2019   WCC Secret Santa 2019 EmptyTue 17 Dec 2019 - 14:02

Username: JJ
Secret Santa Request: Some art of Wolfcall, preferably something with no background that I could maybe stick in my siggy. ^^

(Does this have to be digital art btw? If so I might have to back out as digital art takes me significantly longer and I don't wanna keep anyone waiting too long.)
Back to top Go down
Kari
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Kari

Characters : Mutiny // Webkit // Roachkit
Clan/Rank : Loner // SC Kit // RC Kit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 909

PostSubject: Re: WCC Secret Santa 2019   WCC Secret Santa 2019 EmptyTue 17 Dec 2019 - 15:27

Username: Kari
Secret Santa Request: Thornstar, Flintshard, and Mothglow in camp eating frogs together ;D Mothglow would be a happy girl and would be chattering about something, Flint would be quiet and keeping a neutral expression while he listens, and Thorn would be calmly listening and eating while watching Moth.

Thornstar looks like this~

WCC Secret Santa 2019 ActualThornstar
Black smoke mama with mismatched green eyes

Flintshard looks like this~

WCC Secret Santa 2019 Unknown
Black/deep grey/light grey boi with yellow eyes

Mothglow looks like this, farthest to the left~

WCC Secret Santa 2019 Rsz_5c11
Black tabby girlie with big orange eyes

All of them are roughly the same size... which is basically huge. They're also all major floof kibbens and Thorn and Flint have bigger paws than Moth ;DD

Also it's not required but if you want to put flowers/a flower crown on Moth that would be wholesome and I would weep ;;w;;

★☆★ Take what you can ★☆★

WCC Secret Santa 2019 QNTjwT2

Mutiny  |  Webkit  |  Roachkit
Loner  |  Shadowclan Kit  |  Riverclan Kit
40/100  |  10/30  |  10/30

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WCC Secret Santa 2019   WCC Secret Santa 2019 Empty

Back to top Go down

WCC Secret Santa 2019