Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Should I kill Falcon?

Go down 
2 posters

How should Falconwing die?
Don’t kill her
Should I kill Falcon? Vote_lcap8%Should I kill Falcon? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Defending Mossbloom
Should I kill Falcon? Vote_lcap83%Should I kill Falcon? Vote_rcap
 83% [ 10 ]
Thunderpath
Should I kill Falcon? Vote_lcap8%Should I kill Falcon? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

Should I kill Falcon? Empty
PostSubject: Should I kill Falcon?   Should I kill Falcon? EmptySat 14 Dec 2019 - 9:00

Honestly, her character no longer appeals to me, and she’s lost her purpose in life. Killing her off might actually do more and complete her character arc better than keeping her alive.

However, if she dies, I’d like her to go out in one of two specific ways.

-Defending Mossbloom
Mossbloom is the only one left of her family, and this would be easy to plan. Falconwing goes out with her daughter to collect herbs, a fox attacks, Falconwing drives it off but dies in the process. She’s always been family oriented, and defending a member of it would be a fitting way for her to go out.

-Stricken by a monster on the Thunderpath
It would be a parallel to how she reacted when Beepaw died, wandering onto the Thunderpath, though she wasn’t hit that time, just getting into a fight with the then-Orchidpaw and gaining her scar. Another somewhat fitting way to die, though it would be half-suicide.

What would happen with the empty slot?

Well, I’d go for either a child of Thornstar (It’d have to be a future litter if anything) or a child of Crowpaw. She’d be based partially off of the song “My Way”, and very much a Chaotic Good character. She wants to serve her Clan and help others, but hates being told what to do, and is very feisty and strong-willed. She’ll work for the good of the Clan, but only if it’s her way. This could lead to a very interesting character dynamic, as Falconwing’s just a higher-energy version of Ravenmist and the new character would mix up my characters’ sets of personalities, throw in a new type.

Should I kill Falcon? Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: Should I kill Falcon?   Should I kill Falcon? EmptySat 14 Dec 2019 - 12:08

Falconwing baby nooooo T.T I would be willing to destroy Moss further offer her in the case that you choose to go the "dies defending Mossbloom" route, but she better come visit her in dreams from StarClan Angry Hamu

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Should I kill Falcon? Giphy
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: Should I kill Falcon?   Should I kill Falcon? EmptySat 14 Dec 2019 - 19:16

With a unanimous vote in favor of defending Mossbloom, Falcon shall die!

(And don't worry Falc will definitely visit her bby girl)

I'll PM you, Moss, and we can work out something ^^ Thank you so much for agreeing to help!!

Should I kill Falcon? Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should I kill Falcon?   Should I kill Falcon? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should I kill Falcon?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum