Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lookin' for love in all the right places! <3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1837

Lookin' for love in all the right places! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Lookin' for love in all the right places! <3   Lookin' for love in all the right places! <3 EmptyTue 5 Nov 2019 - 1:38

Ok. Now that Wolfy and Rain are apprentices, I'd like to set them up maybe with some future honeys! Doesn't have to be set in stone as I do prefer when things are dependent on the actual RP/chemistry of the characters, but I want to get the ball rolling!!

Wolfyboi is looking for another cat, preferably in SkyClan but open to FR with a decent plot.
Cat Name: Wolfpaw
Clan: SkyClan
Tom or She-Cat?: Preferably a she-cat because I want them to have kits in the future but also open to just about anything, Wolf's pretty flexible.

here's his info!: https://jjonwcc.webs.com/wolfpaw

Rain, however, is a bit more difficult. She's going to almost certainly need a ThunderClan mate, with the way her views on any non-TC cat stand. I am always open for drama though, and especially with Rainpaw going to have a bit of a rough time ahead with her parents if I remember correctly... but we'll see!
Cat Name: Rainpaw
Clan: ThunderClan
Tom or She-Cat?: Looking for a tom!

here's her info!: https://jjonwcc.webs.com/rainpaw
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' for love in all the right places! <3   Lookin' for love in all the right places! <3 EmptyTue 5 Nov 2019 - 6:02

Yesss i am also a fan of ic development;D

depending on where things go we could entertain basil x wolf^^ (only some minor incest there)
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1837

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' for love in all the right places! <3   Lookin' for love in all the right places! <3 EmptyTue 5 Nov 2019 - 12:23

Okay! :D Let's see how it goes!!

Also, I always wondered how common incest was in the series... cuz like there's only so many cats... XD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' for love in all the right places! <3   Lookin' for love in all the right places! <3 EmptyTue 5 Nov 2019 - 12:26

If I remember right, Graystripe came from some fairly bad incest. It's prevalent lol Basil and Wolf wouldn't be bad at allll lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' for love in all the right places! <3   Lookin' for love in all the right places! <3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lookin' for love in all the right places! <3
Page 1 of 1