Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
The Clans are being greeted by silence from their ancestors, unless StarClan is voicing their fury. With the anger of the stars against them, how will the cats of the clans fare as newleaf reclaims the area?
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. This month's activity check is currently ongoing. Please submit a completed form for each of your characters, and remember to include an explanation for each character over the three base allowed!
Newleaf is steadily returning to the forest, the flowers, grasses, and trees blooming with life once more. After the flood of last Newleaf, the heavy rains seem more threatening to the clans older members, but as prey and herbs slowly return there seems to be a fragile sense of peace. What challenges will Newleaf hold for the clan cats?
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Make sure to check your Clan's Key Events under the Clan Information boards to see what's happening in your Clan!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Nikita of No Clan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lemongrass
Former Staff
Former Staff
lemongrass

Female
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1054

Nikita of No Clan Empty
PostSubject: Nikita of No Clan   Nikita of No Clan Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2019 9:45 am

Cat Name: Nikita

Tom or She-Cat: Tom

Appearance: Massive long-furred tabby tom with large paws. Nikita has dull green eyes, with dozens of scars lacing his body. His right ear has been bitten off and is almost completely missing. His face is long and mature-looking. Nikita's stare is often scary, as his resting face sits in a frown. He is very intimidating, having seen countless battles, and bearing scars from each. Nikita is an older cat (around elder's age if he was in a clan) and bears graying fur near his muzzle.
Nikita of No Clan Hes-ju10

Personality: Traditional, independent, and entirely brave, Nikita is a fighter, and a good one at that. Unwilling to admit any weakness, the loner would rather die then receive help from another. He cares little about what others think of him, and rather holds up a hidden set of morals for himself as a cat. Nikita oftentimes blatantly ignores social cues, not out of ignorance, but from lack of care. He is entirely removed from social standards, not factoring in such things in his actions. The cat is often alone and prefers to remain excluded from the flashy things in life. Nikita does not appreciate more attention than necessary, but secretly feels lonely at times. He holds a soft spot for kits, and will never bring himself to hurt one. Bored of his life of fighting in the Twolegplace, Nikita treks into the forest to live in peace, hoping that the grass and the trees will accept his broken body as their own when he passes.

Clan: None, loner.

Origins: NPC Loner Parents

Nikita will not be roleplayed until Leaftwirl is dead.

Duskrain has left ThunderClan to journey into the unknown following Dacedream's death.
Tawnypaw - stunned by the events of April's gathering - has fled RiverClan to find her purpose.
Billie wanders clan-owned territories, chasing after adventure. A watchful eye may find her...

Hey all, thank you for your endless patience as I take a step back from WCC for a hiatus. The muse comes and goes, and right now, it's caught up in the wind somewhere. Of course this isn't goodbye, I'll be around on the discord, and I'll pop in for some brief topics with Billie at times. It's a new chapter for me on this site, and thank you all for your unconditional love for me and my kitties. I'll see you later, WCC. I love you all! ♡

- Your dear friend, lemongrass

Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Characters : [C]lovertwist | [S]ummer
Female
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2471
Clan/Rank : [C] WC W[4] | [S] Loner[2]

Nikita of No Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikita of No Clan   Nikita of No Clan Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2019 10:33 am

Nikita is approved for once Leaftwirl dies! :) leafnooooooo;;

Nikita of No Clan XHqRJeSClovertwist of WindClan
Tier 4 Warrior [80/240]
half-SkyClan
{ #5F9EA0 }
Summer the Loner
Tier 2 Rogue [55/170]
pure loner
{ #E86375 }
Nikita of No Clan Cp8JKx3

Back to top Go down

Nikita of No Clan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: Rogue, Loner and Kittypet Approved Creations-
Jump to: