Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

On the Run [clanwide]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

On the Run [clanwide] Empty
PostSubject: On the Run [clanwide]   On the Run [clanwide] EmptySun 22 Sep 2019 - 12:58

I should be asleep but I couldn’t wait ;;

Plot Name: On the Run
Clans involved: SkyClan and other clans?
Characters Directly Involved: All of SkyClan

Will there be code-breaking?: No

Explain your Plot: Roo talking about humans coming across cats reminded me of a plot I’ve been thinking up for a while (that’s kinda like what happened in the books, but obs a variation that can be adapted into the WCC universe).

Basically, a Twoleg child runs away from home (for whatever reason), thus stumbling upon SkyClan. Being a child, they will be intrigued by a group of adorable kitties and try to love on them, which causes mass panic (that can be in the form of violence or not, depending on how the clan wishes to react), but whatever happens, panic.

Having run away, the child is followed by law enforcement, which shall bring another level of problems for the cats. Such as being discovered, having to fend the Twolegs off, possible capture, etc. All of the above is up for discussion, I just wanted to get this out there before I forgot it all.

NOW, to make this more interesting, the Twoleg could take cover in one of the dens of the clan or some brush/thicket (seeing as though they’re a small child, which will also be very fun to RP out), in which they’re not found the first time around and the clan is stuck with them. Again, what happens to the Twoleg is up for discussion, whether they’re simply driven out or some other.

How will this impact the characters/clans involved?: It will provide and interesting plot for all characters of SkyClan and possibly other clans. No one should/will be getting killed off in this plot, unless RPers so desire.

Provide links to relevant topics: N/A atm

Why should this plot be approved?: I think this plot has a lot of potential and could go numerous ways. It doesn’t revolve around just one cat, which will promote good clan teamwork (and possible clan to clan relations), especially with the plot being somewhat out of the ordinary. I believe this plot could either be a simple plot or become somewhat elaborate, but either way, I am excited to possibly work on fine-tuning everything. This plot does not need to happen until current things in SkyClan settle down a little, but I wanted to get the idea out there :)

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

On the Run [clanwide] VHQrlk5
On the Run [clanwide] 1QYZaRo

On the Run [clanwide] Molex311
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

On the Run [clanwide] Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Run [clanwide]   On the Run [clanwide] EmptyFri 27 Sep 2019 - 23:19

Hi Ice! Unfortunately, after talking we aren't comfortable with approving this plot. 

We had a few concerns, the foremost being that we feel the plot is too vague and open-ended. It doesn't feel like it has much of a purpose or a solid objective. The human comes, the human causes a little chaos, the human leaves. We're not sure how it will improve the Clan or interactions within it. While improving SkyClan's teamwork could be a good goal, all of the Clans already value teamwork, and have for generations. For this to be a SkyClan-only plot while also improving Clan-to-Clan relations is a stretch.

Following that, one of our other concerns was that a twoleg search party for a missing child would certainly, absolutely involve the entire forest - or at the very least ThunderClan. We're also a bit hesitant about such a human-centered plot since twolegs are meant to be a rare, unusual, unpredictable encounter. We support roleplaying animals and predators, but we're not really meant to be a human roleplay site.

As the plot is now, it seems like it might need more fine tuning in the Plotting Pages, as this board is for plots that have been fully fleshed out. ^^ If you have any questions please feel free to PM or DM us! <3

On the Run [clanwide] VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down

On the Run [clanwide]
Page 1 of 1