Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

What do you think of X character?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

What do you think of X character? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think of X character?   What do you think of X character? EmptySat 31 Aug 2019 - 6:18

Basically, I'm doing what I think Ripped did once a long time ago. I was fairly new when I was deputy and pretty clueless about roleplaying in general. I want to know, basically, which thing I have done right with my characters and what I've done wrong (things that wouldn't make sense IC or overpowering one them or that their arc was dumb, etc.) If you've known one of these characters and want to say something about them, I'll gladly hear your input :3

• Jaystar of Riverclan (first character ever)
  • Tinytip of Riverclan
  • Berrycloud of Riverclan
  • Hailsong of Riverclan
  • Redpaw of Riverclan
  • Silverfang of Riverclan (probably my favourite character)
  • Cedarstorm of Shadowclan
  • Firestone of Shadowclan
  • Lynxpaw of Shadowclan
  • Foxhunter of Skyclan (he was a really inspiring character but SkC was not that interesting at the time ;; )

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
What do you think of X character? Signat14
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of X character?   What do you think of X character? EmptySat 31 Aug 2019 - 6:26

Lynxpaw is proud boi but best boi and gets all my love
Jaystar is very good dad figure and I love him too
Silverfang was best angry grandma and deserves 100x hugs
Never knew Berrycloud very well but he seemed like happy good floof boy

All in all 100/10 characters

What do you think of X character? Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of X character?   What do you think of X character? EmptyThu 26 Sep 2019 - 14:53

Late but thank you a lot Falconwing <3 You made my day <3

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
What do you think of X character? Signat14
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of X character?   What do you think of X character? EmptyMon 30 Sep 2019 - 21:03

I wish I knew more about all your characters aside from a select few T-T

Jaystar is awesome! From what I could catch a glimpse of from him as the deputy Jaystream when I first joined, he didn't seem all that confident in being in the position. I could tell he still didn't feel right for the job, but now whenever I think of RiverClan, I think of not Ivystar, but Jaystar. Plus, his bromance relationship with Scorchstar gives me life. <3

Silverfang's chemistry with Sweet and Shade were great! It was nice giving Sweet a reason to be completely miserable -- while I still feel like she doesn't deserve all the woes she has, it's still kinda nice having an utterly emotionally broken cat. And I loved Silverfang's and Shade's mother-son relationship! She was more a mother to him than his actual mother. The only weakness Shade had was remembering his former mentor and thinking about how utterly disappointed and sad she would be had she ever seen the terrible things he had done, so thank you for the amazing character development!

I don't remember too-too much about Cedarstorm sadly, but I still remember how skeptical she had been towards Scorchstar when he was a warrior because of his behaviors as an apprentice. One of my favorite things to this day is the time Scorchfang saved Cedarstorm from being mauled by that raccoon at one point, and she finally gave him the respect he deserved for working so hard to change his ways. I wish we could've done more with them.

I still low-key wish Firestone and Buttercup became an item -- but let's be honest here, if that happened, Buttercup probably would've gone off the deep end and tried to murder him, just as she had her last two mates. I also really like the entire misunderstanding between Firestone and Dawnpetal, and I kinda hope that that would have resolved itself between the two of them in StarClan, where Dawnpetal finally explains to Firestone just how crazed she was.

All your characters are super amazing, and I can't wait to see all you do with Lynxscar and your other future cats!

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of X character?   What do you think of X character? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think of X character?
Page 1 of 1