Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1864

PostSubject: Sign Up To Question Tinystar [Burning Justice plot]   Sign Up To Question Tinystar [Burning Justice plot] EmptySat 24 Aug 2019 - 10:16

Hello everyone! Since our goal for this to be finished is September 1, I am going to hold sign ups for those that can question Tinystar.

Requirements:
- Must be willing to post fast bois, like sanic
- Make sense for your character to question Tinystar (obs)
- Questioning must be condensed to one post.

Post below if you think all four cats should question Tinystar back to back or if it should alternate between questions and Tinystar,
As lemongrass suggested, all the cats will post their questions back to back to portray a "chaotic' scene of rapid fire questioning.

I will take four cats.
1. Sandblaze
2. Leafwhirl

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Last edited by Stags on Sun 25 Aug 2019 - 7:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up To Question Tinystar [Burning Justice plot]   Sign Up To Question Tinystar [Burning Justice plot] EmptySat 24 Aug 2019 - 16:11

Sandblaze admires and looks up to Tinystar, so I think it makes sense for him to want answers. He will sympathize with him and understand that even though he may have felt justified, it's not right that he should get away with what was now obviously a mistake.

(I'm not sure if you want an explanation of what the character is going to ask, but Sandblaze would ask for what Sparrowpaw did leading up to her trial that led Tinystar to believe that execution was the most fitting punishment rather than just exile or stripping of rank.)

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up To Question Tinystar [Burning Justice plot]   Sign Up To Question Tinystar [Burning Justice plot] EmptySat 24 Aug 2019 - 17:30

Leaftwirl is dating Tinystar's son, and was also the leader's apprentice. She has been very loyal to SkyClan since birth and had been shaken to her core to hear about what Tinystar did. While her morals are shifty now, it leaves her vulnerable for numerous emotions and actions, causing her presence in the trial to be quite volatile. There will be tears, there will be anger. Tea will be spilled XD

I think it would be cool to have all four cats just kinda spew their questions like those dramatic court trial scenes from movies, and Burningsun can slam her paw down and yell "silence!" or something cool! :)

I have all day off tomorrow to post, as well as the afternoons for the next days. I can ZOOM if needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up To Question Tinystar [Burning Justice plot]   Sign Up To Question Tinystar [Burning Justice plot] Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: