Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My Father's Sons [Development/StarClan Revelation Plot]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

My Father's Sons [Development/StarClan Revelation Plot] Empty
PostSubject: My Father's Sons [Development/StarClan Revelation Plot]   My Father's Sons [Development/StarClan Revelation Plot] EmptySun 26 May 2019 - 9:39

Plot Name: My Father's Sons
Clans involved: SkyClan, one cat from RiverClan
Characters Directly Involved: Sandpaw (Grizzly), Tanglekit (Lemongrass), Minkpaw (Chickenwing)
Potentially Involved: Mintwhisker (Drippy), Amberdawn (suma), Tinystar (Ice), Swallowpaw (Lulu), Lightpaw (rhindon)

Will there be code-breaking?: Sort of. It involves the code-breaking that Firflower committed by having kits with Starlord.

Explain your Plot: Sandpaw and his siblings have two fathers. Lightpaw, Swallowpaw, and Sandpaw are the children of Starlord, the infamous rogue that perished in the mountains protecting Minkpaw of RiverClan from a dog. Cypresspaw and Maplepaw are the children of Elmcloud, a SkyClan warrior who shared the litter with Firflower as his own. It seemed as though only StarClan would know the truth... until Sandpaw's moonstone journey. Tanglekit, another kit who was kin of Starlord, delivers to him shocking news: the father he knew was not his, and that his entire litter was  in great jeopardy. Should Amberdawn and Mintwhisker discover the truth, it is up to him to defend his kin from being exiled: especially Maplepaw, as she was even more innocent than the others. Tasked with this heavy knowledge, he travels to RiverClan territory and confronts Minkpaw, asking him to tell him what he knew about their father. Sandpaw lives with the truth and never tells a single soul, until... (1 of 3 endings)

1) Amberdawn or Mintwhisker receives a prophecy from StarClan saying that there are kits of rogue blood in Firflower's litter. When privately questioned about his origins, he realizes what is at stake and tells Tinystar that he cannot prove that any one cat is kin of Elmcloud or Starlord, and that they've served him well for many moons. Sand promises that he is the only littermate who knows the truth (or lies and claims that StarClan told him he was he only one), and Tinystar must decide whether to let bygones be bygones or exile Sand.

2) The truth never comes into SkyClan's leader's hands, and after many seasons, Sand privately tells Light and Swallow the truth about their father and make them solemnly swear that nobody will ever know the truth: not one mate, one kit, or one friend, lest they all be in danger.

3) Sandpaw takes the fall in some way, shape, or form, and yeets himself out of SkyClan, taking on his rogue name of Arno. 

In all endings, the only cat in danger of exile remains to be Sand out of courtesy to the other roleplayer's plans for their cats. Should he be exiled, he'll accept it in exchange for the safety of his kin and move on from clan life as well as he can.

How will this impact the characters/clans involved?: Sand has to live with the knowledge that Elmcloud is not his real father and that, at any moment, his family could be exiled for something they had no control over. Sand will defend his kin more strongly than ever and will also have to learn to forgive his mother for what she did. Tinystar may have to decide to allow rogue blood in SkyClan to avoid exiling innocent cats.

Provide links to relevant topics: None yet as this was discussed on Discord, but a sign up topic will be made promptly and this application will be updated.

Why should this plot be approved?: I personally think that it's a fun way to honor Starlord's turbulent legacy and keep his memory alive for a little longer. I don't want Sand to go to waste as a character and I think that this could be a great way to give him a little wisdom and maturity where he's lacking it right now.

My Father's Sons [Development/StarClan Revelation Plot] TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: My Father's Sons [Development/StarClan Revelation Plot]   My Father's Sons [Development/StarClan Revelation Plot] EmptySun 23 Jun 2019 - 15:35

OKAY
I'm so sorry for the delay but this plot is approved!

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
My Father's Sons [Development/StarClan Revelation Plot] Signat14
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: My Father's Sons [Development/StarClan Revelation Plot]   My Father's Sons [Development/StarClan Revelation Plot] EmptyFri 2 Aug 2019 - 7:11

Amberdawn has discovered this plot through a StarClan revelation; however, she does not know which of Firflower's litter is whose.

My Father's Sons [Development/StarClan Revelation Plot] VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Father's Sons [Development/StarClan Revelation Plot]   My Father's Sons [Development/StarClan Revelation Plot] Empty

Back to top Go down

My Father's Sons [Development/StarClan Revelation Plot]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Out of Character :: Official Plots Board :: Completed Plots-
Jump to: