Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Temptations [Development Plot][Riverclan Plot]

Go down 
+3
Kari
Holly
Lulu
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lulu

Lulu

Characters : a lot
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 742

Temptations [Development Plot][Riverclan Plot] Empty
PostSubject: Temptations [Development Plot][Riverclan Plot]   Temptations [Development Plot][Riverclan Plot] EmptySun May 12, 2019 2:04 pm

TERRIFIED LULU NOISES

TEMPTATIONS
a plot by Lulu, the residential access denier

Plot Status: Approved

OPENING NIGHT: idek at this point

SETTING: Riverclan Camp, Territory, and anywhere else I can't think of atm

ACT I: Fondness
Following the devastation of the flood and earning the rank of medicine cat apprentice of Riverclan, Mistlepaw finds herself extremely stressed out. The long, terrified nights spent on the West Shore continue to haunt her dreams, and the new burdens from being a medicine cat takes a toll on her mental state. [Cat], an apprentice around her age, was injured during a skirmish and has to spend a few sunrises in the medicine den to recover. Her and [Cat] become close during their time spent together, and [Cat] continues to visit Mistlepaw even after his recovery to spend time with her. After a while, the two are often found together eating or sharing tongues with throughout the day. Someone close to Mistlepaw notices this and reminds her that medicine cats aren't allowed to take mates. Mistlepaw becomes extremely defensive and argues that her and [Cat] are just friends, and their relationship will become nothing more. However, as the two begin to grow closer and closer, Mistlepaw isn't too sure herself.

ACT 2: Affection
Mistlepaw and [Cat] are practically the best of friends by now. Every second that isn't devoted to training is spent together. They confide in each other their anxieties, joys, and secrets, ultimately relying on each other for support. As the sunrises go by, the young medicine cat apprentice notices that she has begun to feel strange around [Cat]; her pelt flushes whenever they lock eyes, her heart accelerates whenever his pelt brushes against hers, and it becomes difficult to collect her thoughts in his presence. Petrified, she goes to another cat she is also close to ask them what is going on and if what she is feeling is normal.  Reassuringly, they inform her that she probably has a crush on [Cat], and while having feelings is completely normal and healthy, it is best she doesn't act on them, as Starclan's will was for her to become medicine cat apprentice. With this in mind, Mistlepaw tries her best to avoid seeing [Cat] anymore, distancing her from him as well as she can. Ultimately, she fails when [Cat] confronts her about her outlandish behavior and begs her to remain his friend. Mistlepaw's feelings continue to grow, despite her unsuccessful attempt to get rid of them.

ACT 3: Insecurity
Despite her feelings for [Cat] increasing by the day, Mistlepaw continues to be his friend and remains by his side. She keeps her crush hidden, and lies to anyone who suspects a thing to avoid any rumors or trouble. Everything is okay for a while; that is, until [Cat] professes his feelings for Mistlepaw. Startled and not knowing what to do, she once again cuts off contact with [Cat] and anyone she was close with before, busying herself with medicine cat training to try and keep herself distracted. She loses sleep from tossing and turning all night, mind plagued by [Cat] and the uncertainty of what is to come.  Finally, a cat close to her come to question her and offer their support. She breaks down and explains the entire situation, once more asking for guidance. Again, they explain to her that feelings are okay to have and that nothing is wrong with her, but she must follow the medicine cat code. With this fresh in her mind, Mistlepaw decides to confront [Cat]. Although she hints that she feels the same about him, she tells him that they can't be together because of her duties. [Cat] respects this, and the two decide to remain friends and nothing more.

ACT 4: Acceptance
After coming to terms with her feelings, everything permanently returns to normal. Even though her and [Cat's] friendship remains strong, she establishes a limit on time they can spend together so she can avoid doing something rash. Eventually, her feelings for him dissipate and they age side by side, as friends instead of lovers. It is up to [Cat's] roleplayer if they wish for [Cat] to continue to have feelings for Mistepaw, as long as they don't act on them.

CAST
Protagonist- Mistlepaw, medicine cat apprentice of Riverclan
Deuteragonist, the cat who Mistlepaw develops feelings for, and later has feelings for her (must be a tom)- Magpiepaw (still open until June 3rd)
Supporting character(s), the cats who offer support and advice to Mistlepaw throughout the ordeal (open till June 3rd. still accepting two more cats)- Hailsong (Jay Bird), Aspenpaw (Grizzly), Mothpaw (Holly), Dapplepaw (Mosspelt)

AUDITIONS
(not on a first come first serve basis. I will take into account your activity and how long you've been on the site. Even if I might add you to the list, I'm still considering; when the plot day beings to approach, I will be limiting myself to six cats and nothing more.)
RIVERCLAN CATS ONLY (with the exception of Medicine Cats)
Code:
[b]Cat Name:[/b] 
[b]Cat Rank:[/b]  
[b]Cat Clan:[/b]
[b]Position you are requesting:[/b]  
[b]Why is this cat a good option for said position?:[/b]  
[b]How active are you? Be honest:[/b]  
[b]How long have you been on the site? Be honest:[/b]  

Feel free to comment suggestions as well; I love feedback!

Temptations [Development Plot][Riverclan Plot] Tenor Temptations [Development Plot][Riverclan Plot] Original Temptations [Development Plot][Riverclan Plot] 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

☾ sparrowpaw of thunderclan (#cc9966) 

Last edited by Lulu on Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:19 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Temptations [Development Plot][Riverclan Plot]   Temptations [Development Plot][Riverclan Plot] EmptySun May 12, 2019 2:19 pm

Cat Name: Mothpaw
Cat Rank: ShadowClan Apprentice [soon to be ShadowClan MCA]
Position you are requesting: Support!
Why is this cat a good role for said position?: As a fellow MCA, and someone who also has feelings for other cats (though likely never quite as strong), Mothpaw would feel the need to support Mistlepaw (who she undoubtedly considers a friend, because she considers pretty much everyone a friend) and would be willing to listen and talk with her in confidence.
How active are you? Be honest: Fairly active, I think? I'm on here most days!
How long have you been on the site? Be honest: Roughly eight and a half years (oof)

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Characters : Mutiny // Webkit // Roachkit
Clan/Rank : Loner // SC Kit // RC Kit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 892

PostSubject: Re: Temptations [Development Plot][Riverclan Plot]   Temptations [Development Plot][Riverclan Plot] EmptySun May 12, 2019 2:21 pm

Cat Name: Wasppaw
Cat Rank: Apprentice (soon to be NAW)
Position you are requesting: Supporting character
Why is this cat a good role for said position?: Wasppaw will soon become a serial romantic, hooking up with chicks and dudes within RC and potentially other clans. She could give some unique counter advice? It could provide more fuel for conflict within Mistlekit.
How active are you? Be honest: Relatively. Depending on my irl situation at any given time I'll post anywhere between multiple times daily to once a week typically.
How long have you been on the site? Be honest: I joined 2018-01-23, so I'm going on like a year and a half

★☆★ Take what you can ★☆★

Temptations [Development Plot][Riverclan Plot] QNTjwT2

Mutiny  |  Webkit  |  Roachkit
Loner  |  Shadowclan Kit  |  Riverclan Kit
40/100  |  10/30  |  10/30

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Temptations [Development Plot][Riverclan Plot]   Temptations [Development Plot][Riverclan Plot] EmptySun May 12, 2019 2:26 pm

Cat Name: Hailsong
Cat Rank: Senior Warrior
Position you are requesting: Support
Why is this cat a good role for said position?: Because she's Mistle's momma and want her daughter to be happy yet be committed with her job. She will be there telling her own stories and doubts as a warrior in an attempt to help her out.
How active are you? Be honest: During exam week, like twice a week. During normal days I'm almost every day.
How long have you been on the site? Be honest: Like 2 years

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Temptations [Development Plot][Riverclan Plot] Signat14
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Temptations [Development Plot][Riverclan Plot]   Temptations [Development Plot][Riverclan Plot] EmptySun May 12, 2019 2:39 pm

All of your characters seem like a good fit! Hailsong would totally try and advise her daughter to do the right thing, but remain true to herself, like any doting mother should. Mothpaw, having experienced feelings herself while being a medicine cat apprentice would give Mistlepaw someone to rely and relate to during her predicament. I absolutely adore the idea of Wasppaw fanning the flames. 

All of your cats have been added, but I will still be looking for other people! :)

Temptations [Development Plot][Riverclan Plot] Tenor Temptations [Development Plot][Riverclan Plot] Original Temptations [Development Plot][Riverclan Plot] 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Temptations [Development Plot][Riverclan Plot]   Temptations [Development Plot][Riverclan Plot] EmptySun May 12, 2019 4:31 pm

Cat Name: Aspenpaw
Cat Rank:  Soon-To-Be MCA
Cat Clan: WindClan
Why is this cat a good role for said position?: Aspen has a big heart behind the impenetrable wall of sarcasm, and even though he seems grumpy he cares about the cats he's close to. He wouldn't be the best serious support system, but he'd be a great venting buddy and would encourage Mistlepaw to be committed if this was what she really wanted. He'd also make a lot of jokes and be real big-bro like if she needed, since he's technically around the age of a NAW at the time of his medicine cat apprenticeship.
How active are you? Be honest: I get on the site every 1-2 days to check my posts, but actual activity depends on what I have to do that day.
How long have you been on the site? Be honest: Depends. Technically I've been rping on the site as early as summer of 2016, but post-hiatus I've been here since November of 2018.  

and because i always have to say it or i'll feel bad: if this isn't what you're looking for you can skip me i don't mind

Temptations [Development Plot][Riverclan Plot] TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: Temptations [Development Plot][Riverclan Plot]   Temptations [Development Plot][Riverclan Plot] EmptyWed May 15, 2019 2:46 pm

Cat Name: Mosspaw
Cat Rank: Apprentice (Soon to be MCA)
Cat Clan: ThunderClan
Position you are requesting: Support Role
Why is this cat a good role for said position?: She will also be a MCA, and eventually go through her own series of crush/love, potentially right around the same time. The two could open up to each other if you would like and confide in each other! She's also very sweet, she'd want nothing more than to help and listen.
How active are you? Be honest: I'm pretty active, daily really.
How long have you been on the site? Be honest: I joined in the beginning of February this year, so pretty new!

I also have Dapple if you think she may be a better fit!

Cat Name: Dapplepaw
Cat Rank: Apprentice
Cat Clan: RiverClan
Why is this cat a good role for said position?: Dapple would love to have a friend, and she would be able to be there often to listen and help
How active are you? Be honest: Same as above <3
How long have you been on the site? Be honest: Same as above <3

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Temptations [Development Plot][Riverclan Plot] Giphy
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Temptations [Development Plot][Riverclan Plot]   Temptations [Development Plot][Riverclan Plot] EmptyWed May 15, 2019 3:37 pm

After some careful thinking, I've decided that Aspenpaw would be a a better fit instead of Wasppaw, since he's a medicine cat and is more likely to push her in the medicine cat code direction. However, Wasppaw is always welcome to make Mistlekit/Mistlepaw want to follow her heart instead of her duties. She'll be less of a main character and more of a background character, though; thanks for signing her up anyway, Kari! <3 and they are totally welcome to become besties too after this plot is over

I like Mosspaw, but Mothpaw of Shadowclan already kind of fits the role (Mothpaw will also be experiencing crushes, and is an MCA herself). So I'll have to go with Dapplepaw for the time being. Thank you for signing up! :)

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Temptations [Development Plot][Riverclan Plot]   Temptations [Development Plot][Riverclan Plot] EmptySat May 25, 2019 5:48 pm

Cat Name: Magpiepaw
Cat Rank: Apprentice
Cat Clan: RiverClan
Position you are requesting: Deuteragonist
Why is this cat a good option for said position?:  Magpiepaw is a kind-hearted, shy cat who craves the love and support of those around him, this feeling multiplying after the deaths of his mother and sibling during the flood.  As he learns and grows more comfortable within the clan, I can see him easily becoming friends with Mistlepaw and forming feelings for her (against his better judgment).  He fits the bill for the love interest's general personality, and it will work well with his already existing romance plans with Dapplepaw; since she will also be part of the plot, it will help create some good Teenage DramaTM.
How active are you? Be honest: I try my best to be on/post every day, with only occasional dips in activity due to trips or events.
How long have you been on the site? Be honest:  2 and a half years in June C:

Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Temptations [Development Plot][Riverclan Plot]   Temptations [Development Plot][Riverclan Plot] EmptySun May 26, 2019 4:05 pm

Mistlepaw and Magpiepaw will most likely be nice friends! :)) And the fact that Dapplepaw harbors feeling for him will make Mistle feel all the more conflicted about having feelings for him.

For now, approved! But I'll still be keeping my eyes out. Thank you for signing up Rainy <3

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temptations [Development Plot][Riverclan Plot]   Temptations [Development Plot][Riverclan Plot] Empty

Back to top Go down

Temptations [Development Plot][Riverclan Plot]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: