Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

wElP wHeN lIfE gIvEs YoU lEmOnS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

wElP wHeN lIfE gIvEs YoU lEmOnS Empty
PostSubject: wElP wHeN lIfE gIvEs YoU lEmOnS   wElP wHeN lIfE gIvEs YoU lEmOnS EmptyMon 6 May 2019 - 18:55

Hello children. Lemongrass here! I noticed everyone was introducing themselves, so I thought I'd join the fun!!

Contrary to popular belief, I, in fact, am not a fruit. But a human girl aged 19. I joined WCC in September of 2018 and have been having so much fun with you guys ever since! Here's some QuickFacts TM about me, so you can discover your backyard citrus friend.

• I am graduating from college on the 16th of May! I've gotten my associates degree in graphic design and I am EXCITE
  • I used to write a lot before joining WCC, but I get very distracted and find that writing in short posts rather then attempting to write a book is much easier, I'm getting so much practice here on WCC!
  • I am a BigNerd TM and play tons of videogames and whatnot. Skyrim is one of my favorites, as well as LittleBigPlanet and Pokemon of course. Gotta catch 'em all my dudes
  • I've just finished season 2 of Game of Thrones (I know, I'm a little behind the ball) but so far, I think Jorah Mormont is the hottest man alive and no one can tell me otherwise. (no spoilers plz)
  • I have a tabby cat named King. His personality matches his name, and he marches around me as if I'm his loyal squire (which perhaps I am)
  • Flintfang was my first character on this site and perhaps my most developed. But not for long... watch out Finchstar
  • I've realized that these bullets have no concisive order and that I'm just writing whatever comes to my mind
  • Also my favorite color is yellow
  • okay guys, it was nice to meet you all! (even though I already know you all)
  • ONE FINAL THING: Tortellini is a very good pasta

OKAY I'm done I promise. I love you all! Thanks for being my lemon-friend!
Back to top Go down

wElP wHeN lIfE gIvEs YoU lEmOnS
Page 1 of 1