Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A wild Jay Bird has appeared!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

A wild Jay Bird has appeared! Empty
PostSubject: A wild Jay Bird has appeared!   A wild Jay Bird has appeared! EmptyMon 6 May 2019 - 20:46

Well, first of all, my name is Jay Bird and I've been here on the site since March of 2017. This is my first and only roleplay site and I fell in love with it thanks to Pika and everyone's support. My username came from my first OC, Jaystar, formerly called Jaystream (because I thought you had to use your OC's name as username XD). I discovered the Warriors Universe thanks to youtube animation and art on the internet and slowly, I got into the story and dynamics of these forest cats. However, I've never read the books because the traduction in Spanish sucks. That's another fact about me. My mother language isn't English because I am from Chile, one of the countries of South America. Here, roleplaying sites aren't exactly popular or known but that never stopped me to try it and I don't regret a thing :3

I stayed in this site because of the friendly community and the support staff members, especially Pikachu, gave me. Thanks to them and their faith in me, I became deputy and staff rather quickly (or at least it felt fast to me XD) and I'm really grateful for that because it has been a wonderful opportunity to meet a bunch of new people and keep roleplaying, improving at the same time my writing skills in English.

Other facts about me?
→ Well, in real life I'm a college student currently taking the career of Biochemistry in one of the best Universities in my country thanks to a scholarship I gained due to academic merits (that's right, I'm a nerd XD). My dream is to become a scientist and live in another country so I can work in neurodegenerative disease or neuroscience. I want to make a discovery or change in that area that can help people with those issues.
→ I live with my parents and I have one brother who was on the site but then left.
→ I'm in a relationship with a school classmate since last year and we're still adapting to college's responsibilities and the fact that we don't go to the same universities.
→ I don't have cats (but I really want one). My only pet is a little dog that is called Manchitas and she has been by my side since 2009. She's a Chilean Fox Terrier and an old, sweet lady.
→ In my free time, I like to draw and do commissions/requests. I used to have a topic in which I did requests for other rpers and it had almost 6000 views XD It was insane but it made me so happy to see that so many like my art even if I wasn't a professional.
→ My dream on the site is to become RC MCA one day and prove that Medicine cats are a good, interesting role. I really wanna keep helping my fav clan in that way if people decide to choose me Blush

Well, that's all I have to say. I hope to stay here for a long time and keep roleplaying with all of you, guys!

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
A wild Jay Bird has appeared! Signat14
Back to top Go down

A wild Jay Bird has appeared!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Welcome & Introductions-
Jump to: