Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ask ALL the jade cats, old and new

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kade

Kade

Characters : [R]owan
Clan/Rank : [R]T1 Rogue
Gemini Rooster
Number of posts : 466

Ask ALL the jade cats, old and new Empty
PostSubject: Ask ALL the jade cats, old and new   Ask ALL the jade cats, old and new EmptyFri 19 Apr 2019 - 14:34

iiiim your host Jade, and we're back for round two! We've got
Cloudkit of Riverclan!
Maplekit of Skyclan!
And the dead ones- *deep breath*
Sparkfeather of Shadowclan!
Spotfur of Riverclan!
Cinderfall of Riverclan!
Flamewish of Riverclan, formerly Thunderclan!
Firepaw(drop) of Riverclan!
Beepaw(sting) of Thunderclan!
Finpaw(call) of Shadowclan!
Willowpaw of Windclan!
Wolf(back), formerly of Windclan!
Blossomheart of Skyclan!
Bluekit(tooth) of Skyclan!
Bread of No Clan!
Crow(paw)flower of Skyclan!
Hollowkit(night) of Shadowclan!

My Starclan, that's a lot!
*not all of the dead ones ACTUALLY became warriors. Several died before they were born, but they're gr8 charas nonetheless. please don't ask ALL OF THEM because that will take me like a whole week to write but if you really want to...and if you ask every character's opinion on several things, like the whole warrior code 1 by 1 i will curse you and your children and your children's children to meet a very bold version of Shade

Last edited by Jade93 on Sat 20 Apr 2019 - 16:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchbreeze [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: ShadowClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T4 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan T3 Warrior.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6866

PostSubject: Re: Ask ALL the jade cats, old and new   Ask ALL the jade cats, old and new EmptyFri 19 Apr 2019 - 17:46

Question 1: Why did you give some l of your dead cats warrior names even if they died as kits or apprentices? It's a little confusing. First I was about to scream because I didn't see Firepaw or Beepaw on the list.

Question 2 (Gingerstripe to Firepaw): "Do you blame me for your death? What could I have done to save you?"

Question 3 (Pricklebush to Beepaw): "Why did you have to die? Why did you try to do something stupid like kill Beartooth? I hate him too, but taking him on alone by a river? How idiotic! Even if you'd succeeded, Leopardstar would've probably killed you himself. We could have driven him out together... but now I'm stuck in a Clan where everyone likes him. Why do that to me?"

⸙ Larchbreeze ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ ShadowClan ○
⸙ Tier 3 Warrior ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 4 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Signature and Avatar by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Ask ALL the jade cats, old and new   Ask ALL the jade cats, old and new EmptySat 20 Apr 2019 - 16:23

Ash wrote:
Question 1: Why did you give some l of your dead cats warrior names even if they died as kits or apprentices? It's a little confusing. First I was about to scream because I didn't see Firepaw or Beepaw on the list.
mmmm you're right i'll fix that, that's what they are to me in my head so it didn't occur to me that they should be kit/apprentice.
Ash wrote:
Question 2 (Gingerstripe to Firepaw): "Do you blame me for your death? What could I have done to save you?"
Firepaw looks surprised. Why would I blame you? You were fighting the bad guys. I mean... This happens, right? I thought I'd go out nobly, with a bang, or something. All I did was trip. You can't stop me from tripping.
Ash wrote:
Question 3 (Pricklebush to Beepaw): "Why did you have to die? Why did you try to do something stupid like kill Beartooth? I hate him too, but taking him on alone by a river? How idiotic! Even if you'd succeeded, Leopardstar would've probably killed you himself. We could have driven him out together... but now I'm stuck in a Clan where everyone likes him. Why do that to me?"
Oh, Pricklebush. As much as I love you as my brother, you don't always see the whole picture. I thought... You know, if I got him guilty, caught him by surprise... maybe I could make it seem like an accident. And if not, I'd die knowing I did the right thing. I didn't want to drag you into that if you didn't have to. But... I guess maybe I should have.

Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: Ask ALL the jade cats, old and new   Ask ALL the jade cats, old and new EmptyWed 24 Apr 2019 - 9:17

Pantherpaw/kit (Old, before reincarnation) to Spotfur:
”Dad, was I a strong warrior? Did I make you proud? I might be in the dark forest now, but I always wanted the best for RiverClan, to thin out the weak so the strong could thrive.”

Falconwing to Beepaw:
”Beepaw, you died before I could tell you, but I always loved you as more than a friend. Did you feel the same? And will we ever meet again in StarClan?”

Ravenmist to Sparkfeather:
”Sparkfeather, you were my best friend, since we were kits. I’ll miss you forever and always. I do have just one question. What was your opinion of Hollowpaw?” She chuckled, looking at her paws. ”He’s in StarClan now, but we were quite the young lovebirds.”

Ask ALL the jade cats, old and new Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Ask ALL the jade cats, old and new   Ask ALL the jade cats, old and new EmptyThu 25 Apr 2019 - 9:05

Falconwing wrote:
Pantherpaw/kit (Old, before reincarnation) to Spotfur:
”Dad, was I a strong warrior? Did I make you proud? I might be in the dark forest now, but I always wanted the best for RiverClan, to thin out the weak so the strong could thrive.”
Spotfur looks conflicted. Strong? Sure. But to be the best... That's not the way. Thin out the weak? Does that include me? When I lost my leg and most of my hearing? No. I can't say I'm proud. I did some bad stuff. To some cats... I wasn't nice. But at least I wasn't like that. I don't understand how you, my own son, turned out like this. I don't believe in the survival of only the strong. Everyone deserves a life.

Falconwing wrote:
Falconwing to Beepaw:
”Beepaw, you died before I could tell you, but I always loved you as more than a friend. Did you feel the same? And will we ever meet again in StarClan?”
For the first time, Beepaw appears to be nervous, surprised, and entirely insecure, the opposite of his personality in life.You- You did!? You do!? I- Yeah! But... No. I don't think we'll ever see each other again, because I woke up in this misty fog and it's horrible and I... I don't know where I am. But this isn't Starclan.

Falconwing wrote:
Ravenmist to Sparkfeather:
”Sparkfeather, you were my best friend, since we were kits. I’ll miss you forever and always. I do have just one question. What was your opinion of Hollowpaw?” She chuckled, looking at her paws. ”He’s in StarClan now, but we were quite the young lovebirds.”
Hollowpaw... Oh! Him. He was all right. I don't know him well enough to have an opinion, but if you like him, I'm sure he's great.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask ALL the jade cats, old and new   Ask ALL the jade cats, old and new Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask ALL the jade cats, old and new
Page 1 of 1