Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I swear this is not an "inactivity" post

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

I swear this is not an "inactivity" post Empty
PostI swear this is not an "inactivity" post

Hi there!

Well, like the title says, I'm not going to talk about going to be inactive in the future because (hopefully) that won't happen XD. No, the reason why I'm here is to explain my sudden drop in activity during the past month. I know I should have posted something sooner but well, life got in the way and here I am, getting a little better.

As some of you might know, I finished this massive selection test and I did pretty well so I was selected by one of the universities my country has to offer. But, college's life has proven to be different and more demanding than I thought so I had some trouble adjusting my times between my responsibilities there and WCC. I just survived a week of three exams in a row and now that I had overcome the first month of University, I can tell for sure that my activity will start rising up again since I know now how the system works.

With that being said, I'm sorry if some you think I've failed in some topics because of my ex-unexplained situation but fear not anymore because I'm not planning to disappear like that anytime soon (except for exam weeks because those are a nightmare).

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
I swear this is not an "inactivity" post Signat14
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

I swear this is not an "inactivity" post :: Comments

No Comment.

I swear this is not an "inactivity" post

Page 1 of 1