Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Four Years

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6726

Four Years Empty
PostSubject: Four Years   Four Years EmptySat 13 Apr 2019 - 10:06

Four score and seven years ago, a thirteen-year old girl was bored. She'd recently discovered and become obsessed with Warrior Cats due to reading the first book for Battle of the Books. While idly clicking around the internet, she found an interesting website- "top 10 cat rp sites" or something along those lines. She was curious, and clicked on a few of them. The only one that was easily navigable (aka where she could actually find where to sign up) was this one called... WCC? (She pronounced it "wuh-cee-cee" in her head, who knows why.) So she signed up a Mary Sue cat with a tragic backstory named Moonkit. Fortunately for her, that name was taken, as was Silverkit. So, her first ever cat became Ashkit of WindClan- and the rest was history.

Yep, I joined this site four years ago!... Four freaking years. That doesn't seem like a lot compared to eight or nine years like some of the elders on here (looking at you, Sleepy), but for me it's insane. That's... almost a quarter of my entire lifetime. This site has shaped who I am in so many ways- a lot of real friends, unfortunately a few enemies, growing in my writing skills and emotional maturity- that's it hard to imagine what or where or who I'd be without it. Turns as leader and medicine cat taught me responsibility and why not to be a people pleaser, and are probably part of the reason I've grown a spine. The day I was asked to become staff was one of the most deliriously happy of my life, but it also seemed so unreal. All the time I've been on this site, and all the changes it's gone through, have made it very much different than it used to be. But then again, so am I.

Here's to you, WCC. Don't ever change!

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

Four Years Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four Years   Four Years EmptySun 14 Apr 2019 - 10:51

I'm very glad to get to enjoy your company as part of the WCC experience. I know you helped me feel welcome when I joined and I don't think the site would be the same without you. <3 Congrats on your four years!!

Four Years VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down

Four Years
Page 1 of 1