Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Brightkit for RC Med Cat?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rinklet 2

rinklet 2

Characters : {F}oxpaw, {M}oss, {Q}uailkit
Clan/Rank : [F] Skyclan App, [M] Rouge, [Q] Windclan Apprentice
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 340

Brightkit for RC Med Cat? Empty
PostSubject: Brightkit for RC Med Cat?   Brightkit for RC Med Cat? EmptyTue 12 Feb 2019 - 14:33

Cat Name : Brightkit(moon)

Clan : Riverclan

What are the duties of a medicine cat : To heal your clan, however, if there is an injured cat no medicine cat should hesitate even if they are from a different clan or your sworn enemy. And medicine cat does not just mix herbs or pat some marigold onto a wound, nor do they pull out a thorn and send you on your way with some instructions to care for your tiny wound. They are the future of their clans. If all of your warriors get injured and die, what would you do?

What you would do with this position : I would help my clan and interpret signs from Starclan, All cats will be treated the same with love and passion. I would heal any cat to the best of my abilities and then time would take over mostly.

Why you think you deserve this position : I don't think anyone does. It is a special spot for anyone to take the responsibilities of and for the mods to decide who will care for their clans in the future.

Recommendations : None atm

**BRightkit will be born in the next month or so when there will be a spot. However I'd like to get her ready to be born**

SkC Apprentice[]TC Apprentice
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Brightkit for RC Med Cat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brightkit for RC Med Cat?   Brightkit for RC Med Cat? EmptyTue 12 Feb 2019 - 15:37

Please refrain from making an application for RC MCA or MCA position in general when:

1. Both slots are full.

2. When an announcement for the position has not been put up.

3. When your creation as not been approved.

I will allow to keep this topic up for future reference but I will be locking it.

Please also keep in mind that Moon is not an acceptable prefix or otherwise.
Back to top Go down

Brightkit for RC Med Cat?
Page 1 of 1