Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Family Reunion [closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletpaw |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Apprentice |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 5984

A Family Reunion [closed] Empty
PostSubject: A Family Reunion [closed]   A Family Reunion [closed] EmptySat 26 Jan 2019 - 13:59

Batpaw was cold and tired, but things were finally starting to look familiar. That was the thing that kept her pushing forward: with every step she could tell herself that they were almost there. It wouldn't be long now, even though she'd been telling herself that for... How long had it been? It didn't matter now. She had to get home. She had to see her family again. If Lynxpaw wasn't already there, she wasn't sure if she'd have made it this far. "I think we're getting closer, don't you?"

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Apprentice ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 0 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3828

PostSubject: Re: A Family Reunion [closed]   A Family Reunion [closed] EmptySat 26 Jan 2019 - 15:27

"Hm," A faint grunt was the only sound the brown tabby could muster. He squared his shoulders, his green gaze trained on the mossy ground beneath his paws.

OOC: Short ;-;

Characters : [C]opperheart
Clan/Rank : [C] ThunderClan Warrior
Number of posts : 236

PostSubject: Re: A Family Reunion [closed]   A Family Reunion [closed] EmptySat 26 Jan 2019 - 16:24

As Copperpaw padded through the forest, his structure maintained some sort of authority. For the past few sunrises, his siblings, Batpaw and Lynxpaw, had gone missing with little trace. Ever since then, Copperpaw had made sure to check the borders and territories extra hard when on patrol, more than often asking to attend patrols in hopes of finding the two siblings, but to no avail. He didn't want to make this hard, but he decided he would take matters into his own paws.

Though his mentor had told him once not to go out into the territory by himself, it didn't matter now. This was important. Besides, it wasn't in the warrior code, right? He had full right to be out here by himself.

With each step he took, Copperpaw's ears were pricked and alert and so were his other senses. Today, he'd find them. He felt it in his gut. He would find them. As he pushed past a few bushes and trees, suddenly, he smelled something foreign. Towards the same direction, he heard the sound of pawsteps. At that moment, his eyes grew wide and his heart fluttered with hope. This has to be them. 

He raced towards the source of the sounds and smells, forgetting any and all caution he should have had. As he sped by a tall oak, he saw them. The two cats he had been looking for for what seemed like forever. Normally, any cat could've thought they were just two cats that had a similar appearance to Batpaw and Lynxpaw from first glance, but Copperpaw knew this was them. How could he forget Batpaw's unique shade of black fur and those mischievous eyes that always seemed to sparkle with excitement every time they thought of a trick or prank, and Lynxpaw's golden-brown pelt that always puffed with bravery and a sense of adventure, that matched his so well?

Right now, Copperpaw didn't even consider pulling some sort of trick to surprise the two cats as a welcoming. Right now, he just had to be with them again. Sprinting towards them, he knew he had got their attention long before he had reached them. He grinned that same grin that was always on his face and sped to a halt as he finally neared them, pressing his pelt against theirs and intertwining tails briefly without warning. After a bit, he backed away, his smile and sparkling eyes the few things that expressed his immense joy to see them. "I'm so happy you're back."

| Copperheart |
| Tom |
| ThunderClan T2 Warrior |
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletpaw |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Apprentice |
Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Family Reunion [closed]   A Family Reunion [closed] EmptySat 26 Jan 2019 - 16:47

Batpaw had half-expected, early on, for one of her siblings to find them as they aimlessly wandered the territory. She had given up on that a little while ago, fairly certain that when they were found it would be a warrior on patrol, or that they might just stumble into their camp. But there was no mistaking the sight in front of her. She would know her brothers anywhere, whether she was chasing Lynxpaw into Fourtrees or spotting Copperpaw just tail-lengths away. She stopped in her tracks, slightly hesitant, but Copperpaw kept going. As he spoke, and she was absolutely sure he was really there, she couldn't keep the smile off her face or the laughter out of her voice. "Yeah. We're back."

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Family Reunion [closed]   A Family Reunion [closed] EmptySat 26 Jan 2019 - 19:26

Lynxpaw looked up, eyes filled with sheer joy as his brother sprinted towards them. "Copperpaw!" He cried, stepping forward to embrace the orange tom. It had been so long since he'd seen his brother's face. The tom took a step back, his short tail twitching. "You have no idea how glad I am to see you."

PostSubject: Re: A Family Reunion [closed]   A Family Reunion [closed] EmptySat 26 Jan 2019 - 21:11

Copperpaw's large, toothy smile would have widened even more if it meant it wouldn't break his face. To see that his siblings so noticeably reciprocated his excitement and happiness made his heart swell with joy. His warm amber eyes might've started to water from his overwhelming emotions if it weren't for the two rascals standing in front of him.

"I... I knew you'd come back. I don't know where you went or why or how you did it, but I knew you would come back. I don't care what happened, I'm just so, SO happy to finally find you two again. Besides my happiness, I'm not gonna lie, you guys look as tired as me in the morning. And that's saying something. So I'll spare you most of the talking, we have to get back to camp... but how are you? There any wounds or... something I should know?"

| Copperheart |
| Tom |
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Family Reunion [closed]   A Family Reunion [closed] EmptySat 26 Jan 2019 - 21:25

"I think I'm okay, physically," Batpaw answered, figuring Lynxpaw would rather answer for himself. "We'll make sure you get the full story, don't worry." Honestly, once she'd had a chance to rest and adjust to finally being home, she was excited to share their adventures. They had been scary, yes (and were still scary, if she thought about them in too much detail), but they were also adventures, and she wanted to share the excitement that came with them as well. "I'm surprised you managed to survive without us," she joked instead, because there would be time later for serious things and dramatic storytelling.

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Family Reunion [closed]   A Family Reunion [closed] EmptySat 26 Jan 2019 - 21:30

Lynxpaw nodded as Copperpaw spoke, falling comfortably into step beside his siblings. "I'm fine," He mewed, glancing at his shoulder. It was already on the mend, and he wasn't too concerned about it. Batpaw, on the other hand, looked more exhausted than he felt. "There's a lot to tell, and I don't want to talk about it more than I have to." He admitted. He wasn't comfortable even thinking about the events they'd been through... so much had happened in such a short amount of time. "I'm just glad to be home."

PostSubject: Re: A Family Reunion [closed]   A Family Reunion [closed] EmptySun 27 Jan 2019 - 8:21

After Batpaw's joke, Copperpaw instantly let out an exaggerated gasp and rolled to the ground, feigning sorrow. "Oh, woe is me!~ My two lovely siblings have gone missing! What ever shall I do without them? I don't know how to breathe if I'm not graced by their presence every hour of the day!" He couldn't keep up this act for long, so he instead let out a small snicker and tumbled back up on his feet. Chuckling, he responded to his brother, "Which is why we have to get you home soon. I'm sure the whole Clan's gonna faint when you two come marching in, everyone will just have to bow as you stride by them with the utmost dignity."

| Copperheart |
| Tom |
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Family Reunion [closed]   A Family Reunion [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Family Reunion [closed]
Page 1 of 1