Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Cold x Wild Child

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

The Cold x Wild Child Empty
PostSubject: The Cold x Wild Child   The Cold x Wild Child EmptySat 26 Jan 2019 - 13:37

So I don't know if you've read my plot idea about Cold and Wild having a kit but I need help, I don't know what I'm gonna name her I'm gonna have her as a character and how she sould look so help me please!

Here are a few hundred pictures of cats and I'd like to know which you like the most!

1)
The Cold x Wild Child F7786f10

2)
The Cold x Wild Child 8cdc6210

3)
The Cold x Wild Child 0b740b10

4)
The Cold x Wild Child 561f9f10

5)
The Cold x Wild Child 37da9710

6)
The Cold x Wild Child 5ece1510

7)
The Cold x Wild Child 041a6b10

8)
The Cold x Wild Child 25d1e611

9)
The Cold x Wild Child 42986-11

10)
The Cold x Wild Child 771dfd10

11)
The Cold x Wild Child Compan10

12)
The Cold x Wild Child Somali10

So that's all, if you have any other idea of how she could look please tell me. As you saw I tried to keep the eyes green/light since both her parents have pale green eyes but like there's some "dark" green and amber eyes and I belive blue too so like there are many options for eye colors here I just really love light colored eyes xD

And then for the name! Please thrown ALL your name ideas at me cuz I have no idea what to name her! I kinda wanna name her Wolf"something" since I'll be killing of Wolfsong and I just love that name but the chance that Cold would name her kit Wolf is minimal since she and Wolf ins't exactly the best friends heh... But I mean she could request to be renamed if she joins SC to kinda forget her old life I guess... Hmmm....

She'll be kinda shy, quiet, hard working, keeps to herself most of the time, easy to make angry/sad if you know what things to say that sounded better in my head now that I've wrote it out it kinda sounds strange... and yeah I don't really know yet but something like that.

Okay this post is a mess but I'm tired, I'm of to sleep now, goodnight! I'm not rewriting this might fix it up tomorrow tho heh

The Cold x Wild Child Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: The Cold x Wild Child   The Cold x Wild Child EmptySat 26 Jan 2019 - 15:49

I like 2 and 6.

The Cold x Wild Child Signat10
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: The Cold x Wild Child   The Cold x Wild Child EmptySat 26 Jan 2019 - 16:04

I REALLY like 5! They look super soft and pretty like Coldgaze, and they're also a pretty tabby like Wildstrike.

I feel Coldgaze would name her kit after something related to RiverClan to remind her of her old home, so something like Shell- or Pebble- or Stream-. Then, maybe, the suffix of their name could relate to ShadowClan, her new home. Something like -night or -needle or -marsh.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Cold x Wild Child   The Cold x Wild Child EmptySun 27 Jan 2019 - 10:46

Sooo I really liked Yosh idea with the name and I just spent about a hour on a name list because why not! So like here are some names and like tell me which ones ya like or if you have any other ideas. All the names arn't like Yosh suggested but I liked the way they sounded so yeah!

Sunshine
Creekmarsh
Pebblefur
Streamfern-path-splash
Fishmarsh
Birdheart [*Wink wink*]
Birdtree-feather-flight-flower-nettle-speck-marsh-spirit-wing
Featherfern
Pigeonheart [*Wink wink again*]
Pigeonwing
Lakemarsh-fern
Lilypad-petal-thorn
Newteye
Ottermash-fur-pelt-fang-spirit
Pikebrook-creek-fin
Rainfall-pool-puddle-night
Shellface
Splashpool-spring
Stormnight-breeze-pelt-watcher-water-wind-spirit
Shallowpool-night-water
Willowbranch-briar-thorn-fern-nettle-shade-strom-leaf
Adderfang-eye-fern-flight-mask-nettle-scar-spirit-strike-tooth
Waterfall

I could totally see Cold naming her kit Bird- or Pigeon- just because that's kinda the reason she'll be in Shadowclan

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Cold x Wild Child   The Cold x Wild Child EmptySun 27 Jan 2019 - 10:53

*chucks a random suggestion*

I think Marshbrook would be a nifty name and be a nod to the heritage of both parents~

also... I really like that 12th picture so I wanted to ask if you don't use it, if i might save it for a potential character ;) you found it though

Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Cold x Wild Child   The Cold x Wild Child EmptySun 27 Jan 2019 - 11:10

Oh Marshbrook is cool!

And yeah sure go ahead, I don't think I'll be using it seeing as it doesn't really look like either Wild or Cold and I'd really like to see a cat like that on here because it sure is a beautiful cat! So yeah, you can use it! :3

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RamenDoodle

RamenDoodle

Characters : (Ha)Hawkpaw, (M)Maplepaw, (H)Hex, (C)Cloverpaw
Clan/Rank : (Ha)RC (M)WC, (H)Rogue, (C)SkC, (S)SC
Number of posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: The Cold x Wild Child   The Cold x Wild Child EmptySun 27 Jan 2019 - 16:30

I like many different pics, so imma number them and say what i think good names are

2) Snowbriar, Snowtuft, Snowshine, Snowfall, Snowwhisper, Snowstorm, Snowflight- Cloudheart, Clouddapple, Cloudskip, Cloudwatcher

6) Shadedapple, Shadewhisker-Silverstripe, Silvercloud, Silvermist-Flintstrike, Flintfur, Flintstorm-Minnowstream, Minnowtooth, Minnowflight

7) Acorndapple, Acornshade-Amberheart Amberflame, Amberfang-Sunspeck, Sunspark, Sunsplash- Tigerstrike, Tigerstripe, Tigertail

10) (Is Wolf an allowed prefix? Oh well...) Wolfheart, Wolfclaw, Wolfstrike-pebbleclaw, Pebbleshine-Cinderstrike, Cinderstripe, Cindersplash

12)Vixenleap, Vixenxheart, Vixenwhisker, Vixenshine, Vixendapple-Copperwillow, Copperflame, Copperclaw, Copperstrike

done...finally

Ping me on discord if i need to post!

~My Kitters~
Hawkpaw~Tom~RC~20/80~Apprentice~0033ff
Hex~She-Cat~Rogue~45/140~330066
Maplepaw~She-Cat~WC~20/80~Apprentice~cc3300
Cloverpaw~She-cat~SkC~20/80~Apprentice~00cc00
Silverpaw~Tom~SC~20/80~Apprentice~9999ff
Random Gif Of The Week
The Cold x Wild Child 185?cb=20120408181220
The Cold x Wild Child 2TNfm5
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Cold x Wild Child   The Cold x Wild Child EmptySun 27 Jan 2019 - 23:14

Thank you for all the names! I do wanna name the kit something with Wolf but Coldgaze and my other character aren’t exactly best friendship so she wouldn’t name her kit Wolf heh..

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cold x Wild Child   The Cold x Wild Child Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cold x Wild Child
Page 1 of 1