Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ask My Ink Stained Cats

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

Ask My Ink Stained Cats Empty
PostSubject: Ask My Ink Stained Cats   Ask My Ink Stained Cats EmptyTue 22 Jan 2019 - 22:53

I remember I once did this and it was really fun to do, so might as well try again! Now, meet my kitters!

Alive:

Hi, my name is Streampaw, one of Blizzardshine’s kits and apprentice of ThunderClan. Pleased to meet you.

Hey. I’m Bonewatcher, warrior of ThunderClan...though I can't say I'm exactly thrilled about it. I’m also the son of a rouge and one of the few old SkyClan former tribe members.

Hi! I’m Hawkstrike of SkyClan, formerly Owlstrike the exiled warrior of ShadowClan and also the only remaining Dark Forest loyalist from their mighty reign!

Deceased:

Greetings. My name is Blizzardshine, I’m a former warrior of ThunderClan, though several moons ago I was also their leader before Leopardstar. Feel free to ask anything on your mind, ask for advice, even say what you think if you have anything against me or my clan. I’ll do my best to answer.

Oh! Hello there! I’m Moonlight, former queen of SkyClan, mate of Tinystar and formerly Moonkit from ThunderClan….though I can’t really remember my time in such clan, it was so long go…I only know thanks to mate.

Welcome, I’m Nightheart, former warrior of WindClan, you may not see me around much, but I’m still here and always willing to help out and chat.

I’m Sootwhisper, warrior of StarClan, former warrior of RiverClan and son of Ivystar. Please, keep the question short and straight to the point, I’m not fond of chit-chat.

Hey! I knew I would see you here! I’m Darkpaw! I reside in StarClan and was an apprentice of RiverClan before being exiled because I decided to follow Lichenmask’s ideologies…I was also a…plot NPC…what’s a plot NPC….

[10HP || 30SP]

Last edited by Smiling Advocate Ink on Fri 21 Jun 2019 - 5:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Ask My Ink Stained Cats   Ask My Ink Stained Cats EmptySat 2 Feb 2019 - 22:20

Shade to Sootwhisper: "Hey, there, Sooty-boy! Remember me? I'm sure you do. Since you're so fond of straight and to the point, I'll make this quick: how does it feel being the cause of a kit's death? Surely you remember, you failed to protect Tuftkit from my murderous wrath. Sure, you were disabled at the time, but even a disabled warrior should know how to protect kits. And you call yourself a warrior...~"

Dawnpetal to Blizzardshine: "Um... H-Hello. I don't know if you remember me, but I'm one of Leopardstar's adopted daughters. I had wanted to tell you this many moons ago, back when you were still ThunderClan's leader. ...I killed my own mother once, when I was still called Heatherpetal. Sh-She... She wanted to kill me. She blamed me for her losses. Even though it was h-her who killed my father and littermates. I killed her because I was afraid she would take me away from ThunderClan and kill me. It was self-defense, but... I still killed someone, Blizzardshine. You don't... You don't think that makes me a bad warrior, do you?"

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunleap [t1], Bearpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3866

PostSubject: Re: Ask My Ink Stained Cats   Ask My Ink Stained Cats EmptySat 2 Feb 2019 - 22:56

Lynxpaw to Blizzardshine:

"Sometimes I feel like I wasn't supposed to live in Thunderclan. All the Thunderclan warriors are brave and loyal, but I'm just... me. Why was I found in the forest? Why did Leopardstar bring me here?"

Sunleap – T1 TC Warrior – #009966 | Bearpaw – TC Apprentice – #0066ff Feral/#006666 Forest
Bear's 1/2 Feral Buffs
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Ask My Ink Stained Cats   Ask My Ink Stained Cats EmptyFri 21 Jun 2019 - 6:29

OOC: A very sincere apology, School + work crushed me before I managed to answer these….

Sootwhisper to Shade: "I was never the cause of anyone’s death, true, I failed to protect Tuftkit, but the only responsible for such thing is you. And you are one to speak about calling myself a warrior…the one who proved not worthy of being one to his own clan and the whole forest, to the point of being stripped of your suffix…if you come to me with big words, at least try not to nullify them completely on your own before I get a chance to reply. Now Tuftkit and I frolic on the starry territories of StarClan, alongside many friends and our beloved family, remembered and loved by those still alive…while you rot in the darkest depths of the Place of No Stars until your memory fades into nothingness. I have a feeling I’m not the one who got the short end of the stick here."

Blizzardshine to Dawnpetal: "I do remember you…and no, I don’t think it does. I would be lying if I told you my claws are free from blood as well…directly or indirectly, I know I also caused the death of cats in my lifetime. I, however, won’t defend the act itself. You know death is final, unfixable…a lost life can never be retriever or fixed. You were cornered and this cat had clearly done some terrible things in her past and was more than willing to do them again, she was a danger to everyone, which makes your actions at least somewhat understandable…but the questions of ‘what could’ve happened if…’ will now forever be left unanswered. Even if you are forced to, taking a life is something none should ever be proud of, no matter the circumstances, only monsters do. If there something I learned is that life is precious, irreplaceable, and taking one again should never be part of the top options one can consider to choose, or not even one if possible…there are always options, Dawnpetal, we simply refuse to see them…"

Blizzardshine to Lynxtail: "Hmmm, you know, you are not the first one to come to me with such worries, Lynxtail. I had many close friends in my past that felt like you…feeling out of place, that they were ‘not enough’. But being part of ThunderClan is not a synonym of being the great hero of legend that elders always tell to kits. Try looking at those the surround you a bit closer…we all have our own insecurities. The bravest warrior will be terrified of launching themselves into battle with their family, knowing they can not only lose their lives, but also those they love so dearly. The most loyal cat of the clan will find their own morals put to test when they make a mistake, or someone they admire disappoints them…or when they have to follow orders that clash against their own code. None is perfect, but we all have something special within us that we can give to our clan, you don’t need to be like someone else, I’m sure being ‘You’ is more than enough…all you need to do is find that little something that hides deep within you, and never turn your back to the clan that needs you more than you might think. You may not see it right now, but what Leopardstar did b bringing you here is give you a precious opportunity, the chance of finding your true purpose in life…don’t let it go to waste."

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ask My Ink Stained Cats   Ask My Ink Stained Cats EmptyMon 24 Jun 2019 - 5:22

Beartooth to Blizzardshine: "Are there any words of advice you have for your kits? I'm don't see the point in talking a lot. But we all still need you."

Rippedstar to Moonlight: "You've always been a good and loyal cat, both to those you love and to your clan. Do you think Tinystar was right in killing Sparrowpaw? They say wisdom comes with age, but it scares me to see things like that happening in the clan I love... but you know him better than I do, I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask My Ink Stained Cats   Ask My Ink Stained Cats Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask My Ink Stained Cats
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Meta Musings-
Jump to: