Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

General Inactivity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

General Inactivity Empty
PostGeneral Inactivity

Some of y'all may have noticed that I am a bit slow to post. Here is why:

-New full-time adult job
-BillsBillsBills
-Wedding Planning
-Everything

Basically, I graduated got a job and have to be a real adult and take care of things so I can make car and apartment payments and more. YAY.

For the next couple of days, I will be fairly active because I had my wisdom teeth out and have some time off work. After this, it will likely be back to a slower posting schedule because as much as I love cat RP, I have to hang out with my wife sometimes!

This all being said, here is a friendly reminder to nudge me with things because I have a lot going on and a poor memory. I will always do my best to respond to things and be on my A-game but cannot always guarantee super speedy responses. Never hesitate to let me know if you need anything and just be a little patient with me sometimes :)

~Ripped
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

General Inactivity :: Comments

No Comment.

General Inactivity

Page 1 of 1