Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ferretpaw's Girl Squad

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

Ferretpaw's Girl Squad Empty
PostSubject: Ferretpaw's Girl Squad   Ferretpaw's Girl Squad EmptySun 9 Dec 2018 - 19:32

Cat Name: Ferretpaw/light
Clan: TC
Personality: Excitable, genuine, trustworthy, a bit too inattentive and passionate at times, has traditional Clan values. My perfect ADHD child.
Special Requests: Looking for two she-cats around the same age as Ferret that can be the Ultimate Gal Pals. Hopefully they'll stay close through warriorhood. Be total Mean Girl drama queens, we live for cat fights sorry here. Pls be active, don't die on my girl.

Ferretpaw's Girl Squad TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Ferretpaw's Girl Squad   Ferretpaw's Girl Squad EmptySat 2 Mar 2019 - 10:34

Yarrowkit could be a good friend for Ferretpaw. She is a little sassy and heads-strong but I think it would be fun.
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6045

PostSubject: Re: Ferretpaw's Girl Squad   Ferretpaw's Girl Squad EmptySat 2 Mar 2019 - 11:07

i swear i offered up batpaw here at one point, but apparently not? she's a trickster and sometimes likes to bend the rules, but she would do just about anything for the people she cares about

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
rinklet 2

rinklet 2

Characters : {F}oxpaw, {M}oss, {Q}uailkit
Clan/Rank : [F] Skyclan App, [M] Rouge, [Q] Windclan Apprentice
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: Ferretpaw's Girl Squad   Ferretpaw's Girl Squad EmptySat 2 Mar 2019 - 13:55

What if Dewpaw was apart of the squad? He is a male however he will probably agree with anything Ferret says and will be a total mean girl- I mean guy. Also he’s mean to everyone but if he can be in this girl squad he will have their backs forever.

Dewpaw is as loyal as can be to his clan and friends. He was not clan bore and his hate towards cats it fueled by the hate and teasing other cats show him. So he decided that he will live his life being mean to every single person on this earth but if he can find some friends he will stick with them to the end. And I might make him a murderer. I dunno yet probs not. But Dewpaw is trustworthy and will carry out any order eventually and he can keep secrets and he needs someone to rant to and pour his sadness out into.

SkC Apprentice[]TC Apprentice
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Ferretpaw's Girl Squad   Ferretpaw's Girl Squad EmptySat 2 Mar 2019 - 14:19

hoooo boy! i thought this thread was dead, but apparently not. i'd prefer cats who are close to her age (after the sitewide she'll be getting her ceremony taken care of) so i'm not sure yarrowkit would work. batpaw would be really cute, especially since she's eventually going to be her sister in law. as for dewpaw, i'm not sure only because he's an edgy child and i'm not sure exactly how well it would fit with ferret's personality. thanks for the offers everybody, i didn't think i was going to get anything for this at all!

Ferretpaw's Girl Squad TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferretpaw's Girl Squad   Ferretpaw's Girl Squad Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferretpaw's Girl Squad
Page 1 of 1