Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I need a ridiculous amount of Thunderclan she-cats

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

I need a ridiculous amount of Thunderclan she-cats Empty
PostSubject: I need a ridiculous amount of Thunderclan she-cats   I need a ridiculous amount of Thunderclan she-cats EmptyMon 26 Nov 2018 - 6:44

Hi guys! My boy Flintfang has become a warrior, and needs to begin his PlayBoy Stage.

He's sarcastic and snarky and needs to date around before I can began his redemption arc. BUT he's also terrible with commitment, so none of these relationships will be long or serious. I also don't think any kits will come from these relationships, I might make an exception if Flintfang and (insert she-cat here) have good chemistry.

Also there's a pic of Flintfang in my sig (he's the gray one) as well as a character description. (Click on the "My cats" link)

My only request is that the applicants are she-cats, mainly Thunderclan. (Although I might take she kitties from other clans) There's no limit to how many lol, Flintboy has some interesting morals.

1. Falconpaw (Falconwing)
∞.

Flintfang will have I N F I N I T E mates

(also I'm looking for his soulmate too, a ride or die, (who he'll actually have kits with) this won't come until later, but if the two of them have great chemistry I can make it happen)

Last edited by lemongrass on Sun 3 Feb 2019 - 14:01; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I need a ridiculous amount of Thunderclan she-cats   I need a ridiculous amount of Thunderclan she-cats EmptyMon 26 Nov 2018 - 8:37

Depending on circumstances... I might have a TC she-cat. Miiiight. If she happens, I would offer her freely to Flint
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I need a ridiculous amount of Thunderclan she-cats   I need a ridiculous amount of Thunderclan she-cats EmptyTue 27 Nov 2018 - 5:21

HmmmMMmmmMmmm... sounds intriguing... if said cat happens to come into existence, I'd be down for this ;)
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2456

PostSubject: Re: I need a ridiculous amount of Thunderclan she-cats   I need a ridiculous amount of Thunderclan she-cats EmptyWed 28 Nov 2018 - 17:01

Ridgepaw from TC, but of course non-serious XD She already has a couple serious boi's lined up.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I need a ridiculous amount of Thunderclan she-cats   I need a ridiculous amount of Thunderclan she-cats EmptyWed 28 Nov 2018 - 17:46

OOH that'll work! I can start the topic once they're both warriors or something! And yes, non-serious lol, "commitment-issues" is Flintpaw's middle name ;)
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: I need a ridiculous amount of Thunderclan she-cats   I need a ridiculous amount of Thunderclan she-cats EmptyFri 30 Nov 2018 - 16:41

*yeets Falconpaw*

TAKE MY GIRL.
TAKE HER!!
AND BREAK HER!!

I need a ridiculous amount of Thunderclan she-cats Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I need a ridiculous amount of Thunderclan she-cats   I need a ridiculous amount of Thunderclan she-cats EmptyThu 10 Jan 2019 - 18:00

h e l l o  c h i l d r e n
sooooo my boy Flint has become a warrior at last. I know it's been a while since this topic was posted,  but you if guys are still down for heartbreak, we can make a topic!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I need a ridiculous amount of Thunderclan she-cats   I need a ridiculous amount of Thunderclan she-cats EmptySat 2 Feb 2019 - 12:50

bump! we already got Falconpaw lined up but I'm trying to find more hearts to break xD. They can be from any clan idc, and also if they have good chemistry, I'll consider keeping them as Flint's S.O. and he'll stop being a playboy and maybe have some kits. Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need a ridiculous amount of Thunderclan she-cats   I need a ridiculous amount of Thunderclan she-cats Empty

Back to top Go down

I need a ridiculous amount of Thunderclan she-cats
Page 1 of 1