Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

What To Do With A Wolf

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

What To Do With A Wolf Empty
PostSubject: What To Do With A Wolf   What To Do With A Wolf EmptyFri 26 Oct 2018 - 10:33

Soooo I LOOOVE Wolfsong but.... I don't know what to do with him, I feel like he's just there, so I wonderd if anyone here could help me out with some sort of plot or whatever for him.

Info about Wolfie:
When he was a apprentice his first love got killed by a fox and he has never really gotten over that, he still misses her. He then feel in love with Spotpaw (Now Spotfur) but when they became warriors Spotfur got a mate and kits but Wolfsong never stopped loving him. He's kind of a loner and his only friend except for Spotfur is this one specific rock in camp were you'd usally find him laying and looking out over camp or sleeping heheh.

So I guess that's that, the story of Wolfies life pretty much! So throw you'r plot ideas at me, I want some character development for this boi so I find it more fun to roleplay with him c: Thanks in advance!

What To Do With A Wolf Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: What To Do With A Wolf   What To Do With A Wolf EmptyMon 29 Oct 2018 - 16:12

Hey, would really appreciate it if someone helped me come up with something, since I do wanna keep him but if I don't come up up with something I think I might kill him off... I don't want that.. But I don't know what to do with him.. Sooo please help me!

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: What To Do With A Wolf   What To Do With A Wolf EmptyMon 29 Oct 2018 - 16:29

If you want i can throw Littlestream your direction I'm needing more for her to do anyhow

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: What To Do With A Wolf   What To Do With A Wolf EmptyMon 29 Oct 2018 - 17:23

if you do kill him, do let it be dramatic and with spotfur there
please

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3841

PostSubject: Re: What To Do With A Wolf   What To Do With A Wolf EmptyMon 29 Oct 2018 - 23:19

you could have him fall into the gorge, lose conciousness, and wash up in Twolegplace ;)
He could suffer amnesia and Sharptooth could find him & take him in. She'd train him as an apprentice and take care of him like he was her son until his wounds healed. Then she'd tell him abt the clans and he could either rejoin RC, find another clan, or stay with her!!

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: What To Do With A Wolf   What To Do With A Wolf EmptyTue 30 Oct 2018 - 5:21

Spooky Shark wrote:
you could have him fall into the gorge, lose conciousness, and wash up in Twolegplace ;)
He could suffer amnesia and Sharptooth could find him & take him in. She'd train him as an apprentice and take care of him like he was her son until his wounds healed. Then she'd tell him abt the clans and he could either rejoin RC, find another clan, or stay with her!!

Oh I like that, we'll have to see! But I think that it's a really cool idea! :3

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: What To Do With A Wolf   What To Do With A Wolf EmptyTue 30 Oct 2018 - 10:05

n o wolfsong
don't(do) make spot sadder boi

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What To Do With A Wolf   What To Do With A Wolf Empty

Back to top Go down

What To Do With A Wolf
Page 1 of 1