Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My First Not-So-Little Plot (OPEN)

Go down 
+3
Not
RoawImKoatt
Chickenwing
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Characters : Flamethrower
Clan/Rank : Rogue [T1]
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 1215

My First Not-So-Little Plot (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: My First Not-So-Little Plot (OPEN)   My First Not-So-Little Plot (OPEN) EmptyFri 26 Oct 2018 - 0:43

Me basic plot:
A cat I'm gonna make will have a Forbidden romance with another character (someone's already volunteered for it) and will have kits. If possible, their Clans will have a battle (border-skirmish or whatevs, it doesn't have to be huge, it just has to involve their breaking the code being found out) in which these two will be killed.
Their kits will grow up, and one (mine) will have a belief that all the Clans should be merged together. They will attempt to become leader  - through crazy ambition (I'll try to make it there myself, rather than just take plot hacks) - and if they do, will bring this proposition forward to the other leaders and attempt to persuade them. Only as a very last option will she attempt to then take over their Clans by force, but if they refuse, and keep refusing, she probably will.

Characters needed:
She-cat for forbidden romance (taken by me)
Tom for forbidden romance (taken by Notahuman)
cat to kill Swan and her mate ([whatever Clan] or SkyClan) Lamb[?] (Stag)
Someone to take in the kits (from any Clan, including SkyClan) once their mother dies: Falconpaw/wing (from Falconwing) for ThunderClan, Vixen (Stag) for ShadowClan
Kit one (mine)
Kit two (Jack-O-Lantirn)
Kit three (Titanium)
Kit four (Not a Human)
(optional) Kit five

Battle patrols
ShadowClan: Thornbriar (Kari)
SkyClan Spottedpaw (Sun)

Note: this plot has a lot of holes in it where I haven't figure out stuff yet, suggestions are welcome!
More fleshed out plot:
First Stage
First act: Swanpaw will go to the gathering and meet Notahuman's character. They’ll become friends, will have a few meetings, and then become mates. Eventually, they’ll find out they’re having kits (after Swansong becomes a warrior), and Swansong will have the kits.
Second act: The kits will be born, and when they’re old enough to be able to talk and make decisions, Swansong and Notahuman’s Clans (SkyClan and [whatever Clan]) will have a small battle between each other when Swansong decides to take a walk out and join the patrol (or go find some herbs for the medicine cat, since she’s going a little stir-crazy. Maybe another cat will convince her that she can go while that cat looks after her kits). If they’ve been discovered before this, that will be the reason the battle happens. If they haven’t been discovered, both Swansong and her mate will attempt to stop them from battling, will be found out, and subsequently killed by either a [whatever Clan] or SkyClan cat in the ensuing battle. (IN CASE STARCLAN MEDDLES: if Swansong gets exiled, along with her mate after the kits are born, they'll be found on the border or something and get killed, while their kits sneak out and attempt to find them. If they're found out before the kits are born, Swan will go outside the Clans with her mate, and the kits will be born. Swan will then attempt to bring them back to the Clans so they don't have to grow up as rogues, and that's when she and her mate will get killed.)
Third act: Meanwhile, in the camp, the kits have decided to sneak out after their mother, and will catch up just as the patrols are hissing at each other and threatening to fight. They’ll see their parents being slaughtered, and on that day my one will start to believe that all this could have been avoided if everyone wasn’t in Clans that were hostile to each other.
Second Stage
(not really fleshed out much lol)
My cat will become determined that the only way she can make a difference is to move up the ranks as fast as possible, and attempt to be the best warrior she can be. This will create friction with her siblings, who will start to worry that she’s becoming a little too obsessed with this, even if it affected them all a lot as well. They’ll probably have some sort of confrontation after she nearly kills herself trying desperately to show she’s good enough to move up to the experienced warrior rank. She’ll acknowledge them, and stop being as crazy ambitious and obsessed. (but will still be determined to get to the rank of deputy, though she won’t become Tigerstar to do it) If she gets to the deputy rank, she’ll try to convince her leader of her ideals, and if they refuse her, she’ll just have to deal with it.
Third Stage
(This is for if she becomes leader, which isn’t guaranteed)
Almost the first thing she’ll do once she becomes leader and tries to deal with all the needs of her cats, is go to the other leaders at the gathering. Once she’s there, she’ll tell them her plan - which is to merge all of the Clans - and will attempt to persuade them through logic and everything. If she succeeds in convincing all of them (which is probably never going to happen), then we’ll just have to figure out what to do (‘cause I seriously don’t know). But more than likely, it will just be one other leader, or maybe two (if it’s none, well....). In that case, if the others resist her with outright hostility, she’ll be convinced to take them over, and will wage outright war. I’m not sure where to go in that case, but it would probably end in her death, and the Clans going back to normal.

pics of me cats:

In order from left to right
Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Swansong | Rift | Cleft Spyre | Sablepaw/Lirista | Minkstar | Murkpaw

Last edited by Chickenwing on Sun 30 Dec 2018 - 21:05; edited 26 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/piiec
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: My First Not-So-Little Plot (OPEN)   My First Not-So-Little Plot (OPEN) EmptyFri 26 Oct 2018 - 5:33

Sorry to say but I don't belive you will get this plot approved due to the part were one of the kit's grows up and becomes leader, it's possible that the kit could become leader when it has grown up but it's not something you can just decide just for a plot, I'm just saying... So yeah, don't think it will be approved...

My First Not-So-Little Plot (OPEN) Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: My First Not-So-Little Plot (OPEN)   My First Not-So-Little Plot (OPEN) EmptyFri 26 Oct 2018 - 7:48

plus, war is a big thing and leaders are hesitant to war even if they hate each other
and be warned they would have a lot of salt on them and the leader could be somewhat hated by their own clan on the idea of merging

Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: My First Not-So-Little Plot (OPEN)   My First Not-So-Little Plot (OPEN) EmptyFri 26 Oct 2018 - 17:56

It doesn't have to be a leader, but I'll do me best to get there through shear determination and willpower, if possible. :) And as to the other things, there probably won't be a huge war and stuff, since    
the cat would choose diplomacy over battles, but eh, I knew it was kind of a long shot anyway....
And if she's hated by her Clan, well, all them assassination plots can start brewing....

pics of me cats:

Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: My First Not-So-Little Plot (OPEN)   My First Not-So-Little Plot (OPEN) EmptyFri 26 Oct 2018 - 18:12

I think I'll just edit this post like crazy and put down what I actually meant.

pics of me cats:

Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: My First Not-So-Little Plot (OPEN)   My First Not-So-Little Plot (OPEN) EmptyMon 29 Oct 2018 - 12:43

Um, so, do you think this can get approved, or should I just scrap it and change direction drastically?

pics of me cats:

Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: My First Not-So-Little Plot (OPEN)   My First Not-So-Little Plot (OPEN) EmptyMon 29 Oct 2018 - 12:48

Yeah I think this could be approved! It seems good to me!

My First Not-So-Little Plot (OPEN) Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: My First Not-So-Little Plot (OPEN)   My First Not-So-Little Plot (OPEN) EmptyMon 29 Oct 2018 - 12:58

Whew! (How do I get it approved?) XD

pics of me cats:

Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: My First Not-So-Little Plot (OPEN)   My First Not-So-Little Plot (OPEN) EmptyMon 29 Oct 2018 - 14:20

Two thoughts- One, they could be discovered at any time by a medicine cat. Two, ambition like that is suspicious ish and since we have relatively new leaders, I'm afraid it would be unlikely to even become deputy. If they were only deputy for a little bit and were fired, then maybe it would be allowed for plot. Otherwise, be warned, leaders and deputies are hard to come by.

To get it approved, fill out this form
Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Clans involved:[/b]
[b]Characters Directly Involved (include the rpers):[/b]
[b]Will there be a Murder/Several Murders?:[/b]
[b]Please Provide an Explanation of your Plot:[/b]
[b]Please Provide a Link to your Plotting Page:[/b]
[b]Why should this plot be approved?:[/b]

And PM it to either Jay Bord(Jay Bird) or Rainu(RainyHeart). They will either approve it or reject it.

Back to top Go down
lantirn

lantirn

Characters : (H)azelpaw, (F)ennelpaw, (R)obinkit
Clan/Rank : (H) TC, apprentice (F) SC, apprentice (R) SKC, kit
Gemini Rooster
Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: My First Not-So-Little Plot (OPEN)   My First Not-So-Little Plot (OPEN) EmptyMon 29 Oct 2018 - 22:14

I hope this goes through; it sounds interesting! As for suggestions.. maybe flesh out the relationship between the other siblings? I mean, something of that gravity happening to their parents would most likely draw them together, and the dynamic between them, especially when your cat's ambitions and beliefs coming forward, could be interesting and fun to role-play. i'd be happy to rp one of the other kits, if it does go through!

Chickenwing

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: My First Not-So-Little Plot (OPEN)   My First Not-So-Little Plot (OPEN) EmptyMon 29 Oct 2018 - 23:51

@Jade Thanks for the form! I get that they can be discovered by a medicine cat, but it won't really matter too much if they get discovered before or after, since them getting discovered would just make them more likely to stick together, and won't affect the plot too much, even if some mousebrains decide to turn the cold shoulder on them. As for the cat I want to become leader, it'll be a bit of a disappointment if they never get there, but I'd rather go for the whole hog, cause if you don't attempt anything you never achieve anything, right? Also, by the time the plot pans out that much, the current leaders will be relatively old, since this is a plot that will take a long time to get anywhere.
@Jack-o-lantern Thanks for the suggestion! I'd really like to explore that aspect of the whole thing, since character stuff is always interesting (especially sibling relationships). And sure! I'll take you on as one of the kits, if you're still interested by the time it would happen.

pics of me cats:

Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: My First Not-So-Little Plot (OPEN)   My First Not-So-Little Plot (OPEN) EmptyTue 30 Oct 2018 - 1:04

if you want, i would be happy to make a kit for this, if it gets approved!

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: My First Not-So-Little Plot (OPEN)   My First Not-So-Little Plot (OPEN) EmptyTue 30 Oct 2018 - 1:06

XD sure! I don't really want too many kits, but it should be fine.

pics of me cats:

Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: My First Not-So-Little Plot (OPEN)   My First Not-So-Little Plot (OPEN) EmptyTue 30 Oct 2018 - 7:03

Just saying, leaders generally last 1-3 years real life... and deputies rarely last less than six months.

If the kits end up in Shadowclan, Sparkfeather can babysit them and if they end up in Riverclan, Firedrop can be a Dad.

Most forbidden romances, if found out, get punished. Like, I'm talking confinement to camp, exile, anything.

Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: My First Not-So-Little Plot (OPEN)   My First Not-So-Little Plot (OPEN) EmptyTue 30 Oct 2018 - 12:02

I've got to get Swansong at least up young warrior, and then I've got to get Sagekit up to whatever rank is acceptable for deputy, which is probably going to take at least six months, plus whatever time it will take to get her to deputy (possibly forever). So they should be old enough for her to have a chance.
I was actually thinking of them growing up in ThunderClan, which is Swansong's Clan, I probably should have checked the tolerance list beforehand, but if they allow that kind of thing, I'm planning on doing it.
*headdesk* I forgot about that! I've just been going along with the warrior books' punishment method of doing nothing, and for some reason I assumed it would apply to this, too. In that case, it would be bad, and I really don't want that.

pics of me cats:

Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My First Not-So-Little Plot (OPEN)   My First Not-So-Little Plot (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

My First Not-So-Little Plot (OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next