Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Which cat of Yoshachu do you like most? 2.0

Go down 
5 posters

Dawnpetal
Which cat of Yoshachu do you like most? 2.0 Vote_lcap0%Which cat of Yoshachu do you like most? 2.0 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Scorchfang/star
Which cat of Yoshachu do you like most? 2.0 Vote_lcap22%Which cat of Yoshachu do you like most? 2.0 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Sweet
Which cat of Yoshachu do you like most? 2.0 Vote_lcap11%Which cat of Yoshachu do you like most? 2.0 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Fernfeather
Which cat of Yoshachu do you like most? 2.0 Vote_lcap0%Which cat of Yoshachu do you like most? 2.0 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Buttercup
 0% [ 0 ]
Shade
Which cat of Yoshachu do you like most? 2.0 Vote_lcap33%Which cat of Yoshachu do you like most? 2.0 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Fernwing
 0% [ 0 ]
Spiderpounce
 0% [ 0 ]
Flurryshine
Which cat of Yoshachu do you like most? 2.0 Vote_lcap11%Which cat of Yoshachu do you like most? 2.0 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Snowdrop
 0% [ 0 ]
Orchidpaw/storm
 11% [ 1 ]
Poppypaw/heart
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Which cat of Yoshachu do you like most? 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Which cat of Yoshachu do you like most? 2.0   Which cat of Yoshachu do you like most? 2.0 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2018 7:30 pm

I just wanted to redo this poll from a few months ago with all my current kitties, that's all. :3

Reasons on why you like a cat the most would be very much appreciated, and at the same time any critiques or advice you have for one of my cats to make them better -- if they aren't already dead -- is encouraged.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Which cat of Yoshachu do you like most? 2.0   Which cat of Yoshachu do you like most? 2.0 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2018 7:31 pm

*not biased. at all. whatsoever.*

Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: Which cat of Yoshachu do you like most? 2.0   Which cat of Yoshachu do you like most? 2.0 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2018 7:35 pm

SHADE SHADE SHADE FOR LIFE

He has an interesting backstory, personality, and a lot of character depth.

Which cat of Yoshachu do you like most? 2.0 Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Which cat of Yoshachu do you like most? 2.0   Which cat of Yoshachu do you like most? 2.0 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2018 8:19 pm

How is Shade beating Scorchfang?

Don't get me wrong, Shade is one of my favorite warrior cat villains both on WCC and in the books, but Scorchfang is the best living character on this site. So much character development and guilt that doesn't eat away at him but makes him stronger. At first I thought he was a bit cliche, but is almost like he realized that himself in a way. His dynamic with Sweetheart was very realistic and makes all his drastic personality changes not seem sudden and abrupt. He is the perfect example of a great character, and I'm glad he is becoming ShadowClan leader.

Which cat of Yoshachu do you like most? 2.0 Signat10
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1444

PostSubject: Re: Which cat of Yoshachu do you like most? 2.0   Which cat of Yoshachu do you like most? 2.0 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2018 8:56 pm

As great as your other characters are, I have to go with Flurryshine. You should have expected that, right? XD

It's hard to explain my choice, but I'll do my best. First of all, I guess I just really like her personality. Even before she had undergone development to become the cat she is today, I was totally in love. She was always obsessing over her appearance and could be pretty mean like a typical high school queen; somehow, I liked that. I've always had an interest in that character type. Her relationship with Dewshine is seriously so adorable. I think pairing the two of them up as mentor and apprentice was probably the best decision I ever made in terms of apprentice ceremonies. Of course, after she underwent some development, she just became even better even if I was sort of sad she became less mean.

To make things even better, after Hillfire's exile, she got together with Aspenstrike. I seriously love Aspenstrike--he's so pure and adorable askfjkjd. I couldn't be happier that they are a couple. I'm so glad you didn't kill Flurryshine off as an apprentice, like you once wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which cat of Yoshachu do you like most? 2.0   Which cat of Yoshachu do you like most? 2.0 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1