Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

looking for....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

looking  for.... Empty
PostSubject: looking for....   looking  for.... EmptyWed 3 Oct 2018 - 20:01

So I want to look for a cool plot inducing parents for a cat I'm gonna have to change most things about her. I made her thinking I would get the spot  and didn't but I guess beggars can't be choosers. Anyways but I want to do something plot worthy so does anyone have any interested I guess?

I'll be changing her appearance and name to fit the parents and clan or whatever

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

looking  for.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for....   looking  for.... EmptyWed 3 Oct 2018 - 20:11

If you were willing to wait a few weeks she could be a Spark X Orchid kit. She'll be born during a hunting patrol, with one or two planned siblings already.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

looking  for.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for....   looking  for.... EmptyWed 3 Oct 2018 - 20:12

eh I would usually but I'm looking for something sooner then a few weeks tbh.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

looking  for.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for....   looking  for.... EmptyThu 4 Oct 2018 - 8:39

bump I'm also just open for suggestions for a smol plot for the kit

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

looking  for.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for....   looking  for.... EmptyThu 4 Oct 2018 - 8:59

Flamewish might have an RC litter soon...? After Weasel is exiled.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

looking  for.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for....   looking  for.... EmptyThu 4 Oct 2018 - 9:00

sounds interesting but practically all my cats but one are riverclan so I'm thinking of doing a different clan.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

looking  for.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for....   looking  for.... Empty

Back to top Go down

looking for....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-