Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ink's Inktober Dump

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

Ink's Inktober Dump Empty
PostSubject: Ink's Inktober Dump   Ink's Inktober Dump EmptyTue 02 Oct 2018, 1:46 am

Before anything I want to let you know I’m NOT following the vanilla list this year, as I decided to stray from it for the first time, try a themed inktober.

Since there was no official monster promt list for 2018 (And if there was I couldn’t find it on time), I created my own by throwing some old monster themed Inktober lists together, placing them in a random list generator and then grabbing the first 31 that popped up to make my own.

Then…I mixed the monsters up with Rantalopes. These are a semi-open species I’m fond of, yet nearly unknown. So I wanted to give them some love (You can find out more about them if you are curious HERE)... unluckily I won’t be able to bond with most of them so I’m seriously considering on selling them later on. Not an official decision just yet, so please don’t ask unless I explicitly say that “X” design is up for grabs.

With that out of the way, here are my own Inktober Rantalope Monsters drawing!

Day 1:

Day 2:

Day 3:

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down

Ink's Inktober Dump
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: