Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Should I give Jaystar Great-grandchildren

Go down 
4 posters

make jaystar feel REALLY old?
Yes, give him kits! (I'm willing to be a kit, please post name below)
Should I give Jaystar Great-grandchildren Vote_lcap9%Should I give Jaystar Great-grandchildren Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Yes, give him kits! (Not willing to be a kit)
Should I give Jaystar Great-grandchildren Vote_lcap64%Should I give Jaystar Great-grandchildren Vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
No, no more kits and apprentices for RC!
Should I give Jaystar Great-grandchildren Vote_lcap18%Should I give Jaystar Great-grandchildren Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
i wanna be his mate (post name below, then post in the aspenbab mate topic in that stuff)
Should I give Jaystar Great-grandchildren Vote_lcap9%Should I give Jaystar Great-grandchildren Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Wolven

Wolven

Characters : ~ (R)owankit ~
Clan/Rank : ~ (R) Riverclan Kit ~
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 570

Should I give Jaystar Great-grandchildren Empty
PostSubject: Should I give Jaystar Great-grandchildren   Should I give Jaystar Great-grandchildren EmptySat 15 Sep 2018 - 13:53

Okay so, I've been looking for a mate for Aspenstrike. Nobody has responded but I really want to give some kits. So, very soon (about 2-4 weeks time) if he hasn't found a mate by then I will be using an NPC that dies! (oof just like his own mother he's gonna be heartbrOKEN). So this will first off be if I should make a litter request, and in combination, if you wanna become his mate. let the voting... begin! ~
#feedtheline

Should I give Jaystar Great-grandchildren Rowanh12

Rowankit, Kit of Riverclan ♂

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Should I give Jaystar Great-grandchildren   Should I give Jaystar Great-grandchildren EmptySat 15 Sep 2018 - 13:56

I WANT GRAND GRAND KITS
But I only have Tinytip for a job like that. And I don't know if you want her as Aspenstrike's mate considering she's about the same age as Jaystar cx

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Should I give Jaystar Great-grandchildren Signat14
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Should I give Jaystar Great-grandchildren   Should I give Jaystar Great-grandchildren EmptySat 15 Sep 2018 - 14:02

well if I don't get any real response for Mottledpaw(don't remember whom rper him) for Thawpaw I can throw her your way I'm planning for someone for her moonstone journey to tell her her little attitude isn't the way so she'll do a 360 on her personality.
if your up for that and age gap. I'm working on getting her stuff done to be a warrior

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Should I give Jaystar Great-grandchildren   Should I give Jaystar Great-grandchildren EmptySat 15 Sep 2018 - 14:04

I think Aspenstrike will pass
he will feed the line through someone else
but HE WILL FEED THE LINE

Maybe, I'll think about that lol. I'll wait for a little to see if anyone else wants the throw ppl at him

(I FORGOT TO ADD, WHILE I WOULD PREFER A FEMALE MATE TO FEED THE LINE, HE CAN HAVE A MALE MATE AS WELL)

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Should I give Jaystar Great-grandchildren   Should I give Jaystar Great-grandchildren EmptySat 15 Sep 2018 - 14:08

dang okay :) well if no one does she should be a warrior by September 22 just as long as I g ey her requirements done :)

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Should I give Jaystar Great-grandchildren   Should I give Jaystar Great-grandchildren EmptySat 15 Sep 2018 - 14:38

hey wait a minute let me think

for now, Flamepaw might actually be a good choice
As soon as her moonstone gets going, she can become a warrior and there is an age gap... after all, Flamepaw is about as old as...
well, she's... a little older than Spotfur. Who is now an elder. And she's definitely older than Stormstrike. So there's that. But heyyy cats wouldn't care!

Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Should I give Jaystar Great-grandchildren   Should I give Jaystar Great-grandchildren EmptySat 15 Sep 2018 - 14:45

true. true.
im def thinking about flamepaw now lol

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Should I give Jaystar Great-grandchildren   Should I give Jaystar Great-grandchildren EmptySun 16 Sep 2018 - 15:09

I HAVE DECIDED.
I'm just going to do an NPC mate, but have her die. Continue on the curse of mothers dying like cause sunfish died. Someday my baby's gonna get a mate tho. Kit signup is... here!

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Should I give Jaystar Great-grandchildren   Should I give Jaystar Great-grandchildren EmptySun 16 Sep 2018 - 16:00

oh phew bc Flame already has a gorlfriend in store

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should I give Jaystar Great-grandchildren   Should I give Jaystar Great-grandchildren Empty

Back to top Go down

Should I give Jaystar Great-grandchildren
Page 1 of 1