Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

AU Warriors Worlds and Clans??

Go down 
+2
Squirrelnose
feahter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

AU Warriors Worlds and Clans?? Empty
PostSubject: AU Warriors Worlds and Clans??   AU Warriors Worlds and Clans?? EmptyFri 14 Sep 2018 - 18:30

I've been curious
Have any of you created an alternate universe for warriors and have your own Clans?

Like,
I love making clans
Seriously
You don't even know
I've created or assisted in making at least 12 Clans, and 4 AUs.

I love doing all the tiniest details, too, like
- What color the majority of the Clan members are
- Favourite hunting spots in the territory
- The accurate name of the type of location they live in (eg, temperate dedicuous forest)
- Common, uncommon and rare types of prey and predators
- A clan name that symbolises their personality/what it was based on
- A Clan symbol
- Clan camp plans and drawings
- Allegiances
And so much mooorrree

Because of me,
My siblings (who are both aged below 8, btw) have made their own Clans and OCs with my help xd.

I've made:
- Four Clans for A Fanfiction (FernClan, BrookClan, RockClan, SedgeClan)
- A Clan (CreekClan) if my class were cats (and names and appearances for each individual person)
- Helped develop three Clans for my little sister (FlowerClan, FoxClan, FirClan) and four for my brother (LightningClan, NightClan, EmberClan and PondClan)
- And a few others that I have forgotten about/aren't really worth mentioning

Am I the only one?
Am i alone?? ;;

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

AU Warriors Worlds and Clans?? Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Last edited by XRavenFeatherX on Sat 13 Oct 2018 - 17:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: AU Warriors Worlds and Clans??   AU Warriors Worlds and Clans?? EmptyFri 14 Sep 2018 - 19:02

I have made a universe with three clans, ClifClan, LakeClan and TreeClan.

ClifClan lives in rocky hills, the vegetation mostly being small bushes and weeds. They hunt lizards and small, ground-dwelling rodents. There is a strange pool in their territory that has nothing feeding into it but is always full. Usually spotted pelts, seen as grumpy and closed-off.

LakeClan lives on the shore of a lake, only ever venturing into the forest to mark the borders. They mostly just fish for food. Deep in their forest there is a deep hole that no cat has ever come out of alive. Mostly bright colored pelts, seen as selfish and hard working.

TreeClan lives in a thick forest, with mostly oak and maple trees instead of pines. They hunt anything they can find, but have a disliking for fish. In the middle of their territory is a tall tree that cats cannot see the top of. Most open to outsiders, there isn't a common pelt pattern. Seen as carefree and weak.

I also have an AU where the clans from the books became two clans, FernClan and PineClan, before FernClan takes over PineClan and cats from the mega clan branch out to make the five original clans.

AU Warriors Worlds and Clans?? Signat10
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: AU Warriors Worlds and Clans??   AU Warriors Worlds and Clans?? EmptyFri 14 Sep 2018 - 19:09

nop you're not alone.

Burrowclan, founded by rogues who needed to survive the winter, a few miles west of the territories. An exiled cat named Mousefur teaches them and they become a clan. They are sorta a mix between TC and WC.

I made a sort of crossover with Wings of Fire and Warriors, with Iceclan, Nightclan, Seaclan, Skyclan, Mudclan, Sandclan, Rainclan, and the new ones Hiveclan, Leafclan, and Silkclan. Allegiences and designs and details have been made. cx

Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: AU Warriors Worlds and Clans??   AU Warriors Worlds and Clans?? EmptyFri 12 Oct 2018 - 12:54

I made an AU when I was eight, I can still name half the characters, although I'm making Twolegs come and exterminate them all because my main OC was SUCH A DANG MARY SUE. Keep in mind I was eight. Wolf of the regime is VERY loosely based on her, sharing a prefix and a few personality traits, and the colors. She has a different pattern and VERY different plotline tho

AU Warriors Worlds and Clans?? Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: AU Warriors Worlds and Clans??   AU Warriors Worlds and Clans?? EmptySat 13 Oct 2018 - 17:34

I love hearing about these Clans/AUs! They're all so different and unique!
JADE HOW HAVE I NEVER EVER THOUGHT OF MAKING A WOF WARRIORS CROSSOVER BEFORE HOW KJDHCJSKKSJFJKSK

I have four Clans for my story:
FernClan; the Clan of thoughtfulness and harmony, and the Clan the fanfiction revolves around. They're generally pacifists, and are thoughtful in all actions they do. They live in a dedicuous forest, with lush foliage scattered tightly around, and light streams wind throughout. The growth is extremely thick, proving a challenge to navigate unless you're experienced. Getting lost or tangled in the vines and tendrils is exceedingly common. Because of all the gifts the forest provides, many predators live there, battling for the luxury of the place. Therefore, attacks aren't rare, and neither are cuts and gashes from extending life.
FernClan cats prefer to hunt in trees, for songbirds and squirrels. They've adjusted to this ability well, and cherish climbing and leaping through trees. Gosh, I've just realized their similarity to RainWings.

RockClan; the Clan of integrity and critical-thinking. These cats prefer to be logical in all actions, and like systems and organism. These cats are fiercely loyal to their Clan, and feel a high sense that they're the most superior. These cats believe highly in independance, and will coldly declind any alliance offers. Basically, you could compare them to IceWings.
Their territory is through a harsh and dry moor, with giant jagged, sharp rocks protruding everywhere. This area has been selected due to the Clan's high endurance levels, thr opportunities the moor provides and the unwelcoming, uninviting feeling it gives to rare trespassers.

BrookClan; the Clan of devotion and justice. This Clan has strong beliefs on fairness and justice, raising their Clanmates to opinionate on what they believe is unfair and assert about it. They have powerful moral values, and will treat others equally, unheeding of their Clan. BrookClan is undoubtedly a righteous and resolute Clan, and they also pride on their abilities relating to water and their grace.
Aa their name suggests, BrookClan's territory is coursed with streams, ponds, lakes, and rivers. Becasue of the abundant water, everything is luscious, but moist.

SedgeClan; the Clan of seclusion and tranquility. The cats of these Clan are generally agreeable, but introverted. They adore silence and calmness, often secluding themselves, even from their own Clan. If anything threatens their rights, family or friends, though, they will fight with ultimate force, and are not afraid to maim or even kill to defend and protect. SedgeClanners are often undecisive and coolly laid-back otherwise.
Their territory consists of open, damp-soiled plains, with sedges, moss and pines (a coniferous forest). Pine needles screen the ground, softening steps. Light is able to easily penetrate through the loosely scattered, spaced coniferous trees. Overall, the area is welcoming and delightful, in a slight way.

My first character was ultra Mary-Sueish. I literally just found, like, the first Warrior OC I designed, and had to redraw it because it was so cringy. ;;
She was a medicine cat named Silverdawn, with beautiful, sleek, soft, perfect pristine silver fur with pretty gray undertones, clear sky-blue eyes, and a FRICKING COBWEB NECKLACE.
Because of my urge to make her the best MC, I added the idea the she invented Cobweb necklaces for all MCs to wear, to indicate their role and significance (and also have an extra storage of cobwebs on them for urgent emergencies).

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

AU Warriors Worlds and Clans?? Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: AU Warriors Worlds and Clans??   AU Warriors Worlds and Clans?? EmptySat 13 Oct 2018 - 18:14

I imagine they would have like. old dried herbs on it. They get a cobweb necklace and when they become the normal MC a... i dunno... Juniper berry gets put on the middle. For every... season? moon? Insert timeframe here? They add a different herb on it, until the oldest and wisest MCs have every herb known to cat on it. So... Seniority.

Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Characters : ~ (R)owankit ~
Clan/Rank : ~ (R) Riverclan Kit ~
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: AU Warriors Worlds and Clans??   AU Warriors Worlds and Clans?? EmptySat 13 Oct 2018 - 18:29

okay thats really interesting
like, what would leaders wear? If med cats wear something, then so should leaders and deps i feel?
maybe something that looks like a star?
Maybe like they find some natural dye and put some in their fur for every 12 moons they've been leader/deputy?
the possibilities...

AU Warriors Worlds and Clans?? Rowanh12

Rowankit, Kit of Riverclan ♂

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: AU Warriors Worlds and Clans??   AU Warriors Worlds and Clans?? EmptySat 13 Oct 2018 - 19:05

Oooo, I like this AU idea!

How about for leaders and deputies, when a cat is named as deputy the clan has to make them a necklace from things in the territory, like twigs, ivy, pebbles, plants, ect. Since the deputy is considered to be the leader-in-training, this will symbolize their support for the cat, and each cat in the clan can contribute something to the necklace.

Once a deputy becomes leader, after they've gained their lives from StarClan and wake up, they choose a stone from the Moonstone cave (or better yet, a piece of quartz or crystal) and they add it to their deputy necklace as a symbol of their new status. Once a leader or deputy dies, they are buried with their necklace.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: AU Warriors Worlds and Clans??   AU Warriors Worlds and Clans?? EmptySat 13 Oct 2018 - 19:18

and the crystal goes in the center of the necklace.

If it was taken from the moon cave then maybe it has some connection to starclan. With every life lost, it gets dimmer.

Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: AU Warriors Worlds and Clans??   AU Warriors Worlds and Clans?? EmptySat 13 Oct 2018 - 21:01

How

How would they put it on

Wouldn't it be really uncomfortable sleeping with a ton of berries or rocks on your neck

Also how do they put the rocks and herbs on

How would they make it

I tried to make a vine necklace once and it was impossible with opposable thumbs

How would cats do it

AU Warriors Worlds and Clans?? Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AU Warriors Worlds and Clans??   AU Warriors Worlds and Clans?? Empty

Back to top Go down

AU Warriors Worlds and Clans??
Page 1 of 1