Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ask Wolven's Children

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolven

Wolven

Characters : ~ (R)owankit ~
Clan/Rank : ~ (R) Riverclan Kit ~
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 570

Ask Wolven's Children Empty
PostSubject: Ask Wolven's Children   Ask Wolven's Children EmptyWed 5 Sep 2018 - 19:05

Yep IM DOING IT TOO LOL BECAUSE WHY NOT

You can ask any question to my characters, as long as the cats would know about it.
THIS CHAT IS NOT CANON

Four cats pad into the Question Answering Box. Among them is one white fluffy warrior, a brown tabby tom with a nicked ear, one cream tabby tom, and one almost apprentice sized kit thats quite fluffy.

The white warrior dips his head in greeting. "My name is Froststone." He looks down the line at the other cats, a hint of coldness in his glance.

The fluffy brown-grey tabby brightens up as he gets to say his name. "Hi there! I'm Aspenpaw!" He smiles at the cold warrior.

The last apprentice looks down the line with a hostile glare. He didn't like other clans. "I'm... Lionpaw."

The kit looks over them all with wide eyes, determination soon follows in them. He pipes up "I'm Canren!"

Ask Wolven's Children Rowanh12

Rowankit, Kit of Riverclan ♂

Living Cats

Last edited by WolvenMight on Sat 8 Sep 2018 - 12:10; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Ask Wolven's Children   Ask Wolven's Children EmptyFri 7 Sep 2018 - 18:13

Mosspaw: Hiya! What are your opinions on making friends from other Clans, or groups?

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

Ask Wolven's Children Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Ask Wolven's Children   Ask Wolven's Children EmptyFri 7 Sep 2018 - 18:37

"Well, I believe that loyalty to your own clan is of utmost importance. Having friendships with cats from other clans betrays that loyalty. You see, when making friends from different clans you may think that they are nice and good at the time. But what if you meet them as a warrior and they're stealing your prey? What if they refuse to leave? You'll have to fight your "friend" and then, well, I don't think you'll be friends anymore then. But if you just let them steal prey, you are betraying your clan and allowing your clanmates to go hungry! Think about that."

"O-okay Froststone I think that's enough... Anyway, I think making friends with cats from other clans is a good thing! You can still be loyal to your clan and have friends in other clans. You just have to make sure that they aren't close friends. If you get too close then you might hesitate like Froststone said. And I don't really want him to be right anyway! So you can have friends just don't get too close, that's what your clanmates are for!"

"HEY!"

"I think making friends from other clans is a wonderful idea. It allows you to have power over them so you can steal their foo-"

"Next! Nettlepaw is talking about stealing food. Disgraceful."

"Making friends is nice. I may not be a fan of other clans, but that doesn't mean I'm not a fan of having fun with other cats. Just I want them all to be nice to me and then that's good! Just I don't mind meeting them in battle, it's their fault if they choose to get on our Windclan borders or steal our rabbits! As long as they stay on their sides of the border and I can meet friends at gatherings! Then at gatherings, you can talk and have fun! Or maybe friends could meet at Fourtrees that's no one's territory right? We can go hang out or with friends! Or we could just go alone together, that could be fun..."

"Making friends is okay... Just as long as they're kind to me, I'll be kind to them. Even clan cats! I-i kinda want to see them someday. I want to be like them! I would rather be in a group of cats that love me rather than a group of cats that fight over food and attack each other whenever they see fit. J-just don't tell my dad. I think he'd get really upset..."

RIP Nettlepaw, may he fish the rivers in Starclan.

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Ask Wolven's Children   Ask Wolven's Children EmptyFri 7 Sep 2018 - 19:18

(Wasn't nettle Thaw's brother I think?))

Xuexi: What's so great about the clans? Besides the amount of food you get to catch. *whispers*must be nice*done whispering*

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: Ask Wolven's Children   Ask Wolven's Children EmptyFri 7 Sep 2018 - 19:39

Sunfish : "Hello, little ones! How is your training going? And if you're already all grown up, did you enjoy your training?"

Ask Wolven's Children Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Ask Wolven's Children   Ask Wolven's Children EmptySat 8 Sep 2018 - 12:16

"Well, what's so great about the clans is that you always have cats that will have your back. That's why loyalty is so important in clans. As long as you help out and are polite, then you will gain friends! Friends, I've heard, are excellent. I've only got one... Anyway other things are that you learn how to fight, and how to hunt. Clans are excellent fighters! You don't see many rogues in the forest do you?"

"Clans are the best! We are the best trained and we always stick together! Sometimes clans may have disagreements, but that's just part of the way we work. We're a well-ordered group. As long as everyone does their share. That's the problem with rogue groups, they're always fighting over food, over shelter. But here in a clan, we all work together!"

"Clans are good. They train us to be our best. Clans fight too though Aspenpaw. We fight each other just because we're from different clans. The good part about clans is that we're normally the best fighters, leaving us able to keep our territory secure and make our home safe for kits."

Canren has no comment. Because you know... not in a clan yet.

(Yes Nettle was Thaw's brother. When you go on your moonstone journey PM me and you can see him if you want also sorry this one is kinda short im tired)

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Ask Wolven's Children   Ask Wolven's Children EmptySat 8 Sep 2018 - 12:25

"Greetings Sunfish. I've never heard of you, but yes I enjoyed my training. Wildstrike was a good mentor to me and has taught me well. I hope to train my own apprentice soon as well. I've only just become a warrior, but I feel like I've matured so much since I was an apprentice already. Sometimes I wish that I had siblings who were training along with me, but I can't do anything about that. I do recommend to the apprentices and kit here to get a friend while training. Sometimes you may see things that you don't want to see or that are scary. Having a friend to talk to makes it better. I wish I had that when a Raccoon attacked a fellow apprentice of mine while out on a patrol..."

Aspenpaw just looks at his dead mom in awe, then snaps out of it. He notices he looks a lot like her, just with a little more grey in his fur and is much fluffier. "M-mom... Hi... I-i love my training! My mentor is Scorchclaw, the deputy. He's been training me well and soon I'm going to be a warrior! Jaystar has been so good to Lightpaw and I... I wish you could see us now. I hope you're proud of us too! I'm trying to follow Jaystar's footsteps. I'll make you proud mom, I promise..." He smiles, tears coming to his eyes.

"My trainings alright. My mentor hasn't taught be anything, I've had to teach myself." He meows gruffly. "I've gotten Mosspaw to help a little though, and putting all of my training into practice has helped me."

"O-oh hi there! I heard that my father is from Riverclan! You are too right? I want to go there someday and be a warrior and get away from this place. I feel like I can't just leave my dad though... J-just don't let my siblings or parents know. I think Xuexi would rip me to shreds."

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Wolven's Children   Ask Wolven's Children Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Wolven's Children
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-