Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

~Shadowkit's~ cat creation - want to be in shadowclan please

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

~Shadowkit's~ cat creation - want to be in shadowclan please Empty
PostSubject: ~Shadowkit's~ cat creation - want to be in shadowclan please   ~Shadowkit's~ cat creation - want to be in shadowclan please EmptySun 24 Oct 2010 - 12:37

Cat Name:~Shadowkit~

Tom or She-Cat: Tom

Favorite Warriors Character(s):Firestar, Blackstar. Tigarstar, Greystripe, Whitestorm

Familiarity with the series:read up to the end of second series and 1 super edition

Appearance: I am a black cat with 1 orange stripe down the centre of my back, very thin, also have bright red eyes, and when you look at me I look like a shadow of death

Personality:Adventureous, easy to get along with, but when angry you better watch out, also very protective of others

Origins:Shadowclan

RP Sample (A short paragraph of how you would RP):

This is in the future but won't happen, I hope:

Shadowdeath watch as the 2 rival cats attacked each other, one was the cat he loved, the other his best friend, they were fighting to the death, for he knew it was not his right to interfear with there fight but something in his gut told him it was wrong. Taking a chance he leaped into the fight not knowing what he was going to do, just stop this unecessary battle, lifting his paw he took a swipe at the cat that was his best friend and he fled, he turned around to see the cat he loved not moving, walking over slowly he looked down at her, she opened her eyes and whispered, "I love you". Before he could express his love towards her she closed her eyes never opening them again.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadowkit's~ cat creation - want to be in shadowclan please   ~Shadowkit's~ cat creation - want to be in shadowclan please EmptyMon 25 Oct 2010 - 16:04

I know it is taking a long time to be approved but it should happen,

Welcome to WCC, nice little story, sad Cry, I didn't really cry
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadowkit's~ cat creation - want to be in shadowclan please   ~Shadowkit's~ cat creation - want to be in shadowclan please EmptyMon 25 Oct 2010 - 17:01

Thanks, I hope Jaystar will approve me soon, Cry, I feel like nobody wants me
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadowkit's~ cat creation - want to be in shadowclan please   ~Shadowkit's~ cat creation - want to be in shadowclan please EmptyMon 25 Oct 2010 - 18:35

Hmm,I would highly not recommend the name Shadowkit,but

APPROVED! :back and forth

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadowkit's~ cat creation - want to be in shadowclan please   ~Shadowkit's~ cat creation - want to be in shadowclan please EmptyTue 26 Oct 2010 - 10:03

KK, I will change the name just have to think for a bit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadowkit's~ cat creation - want to be in shadowclan please   ~Shadowkit's~ cat creation - want to be in shadowclan please Empty

Back to top Go down

~Shadowkit's~ cat creation - want to be in shadowclan please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: Old WCC Creations-
Jump to: