Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

New Beginnings [closed, PLOT TOPIC]

Go down 
+13
Sunlit
RainyHeart
Middy
Ice
Knight
Reaper King
Lulu
Ash
Yoshachu
Drippy
Jay Bird
Squirrelnose
Seer
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

New Beginnings [closed, PLOT TOPIC] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [closed, PLOT TOPIC]   New Beginnings [closed, PLOT TOPIC] - Page 2 EmptyTue 7 Aug 2018 - 0:00

Jaypaw's large paws followed closely behind her fellow SkyClan apprentice, namely, Falconpaw. She was unsure of quite how fond she was of the idea of this mini-Gathering of sorts, but nonetheless, she kept close the tom as they padded into Fourtrees. The calico fur on her pelt stood up, slightly bristled at the sight of the still-gathering apprentices surrounding her. She was generally uncomfortable as she hadn't had a clue about what was to go down tonight, other than the obvious discussion that was planned to take place. She followed Falconpaw into the crowd, hiding any sense of uncertainty behind a bold mask of composure and pride. Settling herself right next to the tom, she made a conscious effort to make it appear that she was calm, and that her curiosity wasn't piqued.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3263

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [closed, PLOT TOPIC]   New Beginnings [closed, PLOT TOPIC] - Page 2 EmptyWed 8 Aug 2018 - 17:25

Faint rivulets of silvery moonlight occasionally drifted across the ever-stirring clearing of Fourtrees, illuminating the lightly bunched together sea of unfamiliar pelts. Several gazes, eerily reflecting the weak moonlight, were callously tossed in Lichenpaw's directions, while others offered quiet greetings. Uncertainty rushed through his veins like a frigid flood, tightening his posture to such extreme degrees that he truly looked as if he was carved from the ancient stone he was currently seated atop. Oh sure, Lichenpaw often shone among both his Clanmates and peers alike, but to be seated above them in such a blatant display of righteousness felt wrong. "There's nothing wrong with this," Sparrowleaf's voice seemed to sing out softly from the soft storm of apprehensive voices that droned on below, "You're sitting where you belong." The long dead Medicine Cat's voice, which often seemed to hold residence within his subconscious, only served to rile up his inhibitions. Was he forever condemned to feel uncomfortable at what others always deemed his supposed 'destiny'? Swallowing down the spark of bitterness that crept up from deep within his belly, Lichenpaw remained as silent as an unwanted ghost as the final few stragglers finally made their way down into the clearing. Heart thumping in a fraught rhythm, the silence that fell upon the sparsely scattered group yawned on for an indefinite amount of time before the young tom gathered both the courage and energy to finally speak.

Clearing his throat quite loudly, Lichenpaw's toes fidgeted against the well-worn stone. Even though he had gifted this situation to himself willingly, it was quite out of his league- this wasn't speaking casually to acquaintances or denmates, this was something much more real. Ribs inflating steadily with a breath that was taken in with the intent to soothe his fluttering nerves, the young tom's pale chin was tilted upright in a display of faux confidence. "Contrary to what many of you might be thinking, I don't plan on wasting your time. I know many of us have many different things to attend to come the morning, so I'll make sure to make the most of the time we all have together." Lichenpaw's smooth voice held it's usual passionate conviction that was sweeter than honey, even in spite of his unseen apprehension. Why was it so scary doing the right thing? Bright gaze drifting shut for a moment, the young tom's emotions remained unseen to the crowd of curious onlookers. "You have to do this, Lichenpaw. Not just for yourself, but for the sake of all the others who live in this forest!" Sparrowleaf's voice, sharpened with a fiery note of determination, seemed to cry to life within his mind. The unwanted ghost's words seemed to scorch away the stubbornly lingering tendrils of doubt that clung to him like invisible cobwebs, strengthening his sense of righteous ambition.

"I've had the pleasure of encountering several of you before, but for those of you that I haven't had the chance to properly meet, my name is Lichenpaw and I'm from RiverClan." Unbearably sharp amber gaze once more falling upon the many faces of the cats who sat below, Lichenpaw's voice was unusually friendly and relaxed for such a time. "For those of you who don't know, a few moons ago, StarClan sent me a series of strange dreams. Why these dreams were sent to me and not to Jaystar or Goldeneye, I am unsure," The coy attempt at humility was entirely believable, "But what I do know is that these dreams are of the utmost importance. With every dream, I was visited by a former Medicine Cat who told me that all of the Clans are on the verge of complete and utter destruction due to the copious amounts of impurity that apparently resides within the forest. This Medicine Cat also informed me that.. it was up to all of us to ensure that this terrible fate does not come true. I know that this must sound insane, but I only come to pass along the truth sent by StarClan."

For the first time this evening, the frustration and faint fear that soured Lichenpaw's features was undeniably real. He had spent countless hours desperately searching for a viable solution, but such a feat was incredibly difficult to achieve by his mere lonesome. That had to be why Sparrowleaf had told him to 'find his sparrows', right? They had to be the key to figuring this entire mess out! Trying desperately to refrain from allowing his shoulders to sag under the invisible weight that burdened him, the tabby was silent for a moment or two. "We were all sent into each other's lives for a purpose, and I believe that this is our purpose. From what I understand, many of you loathe the fact that so many of our Clanmates hardly have a trace of true blood within their veins, so you all must be willing to see the senselessness in allowing the impure to destroy our Clans! While I don't know the exact way to protect our Clans from complete ruin, I am not afraid to admit that I'll need your help in what comes next." Lichenpaw's features softened slightly as he spoke the admission freely, form twisting slightly as he scanned the many different cats who all looked up at him with a variety of different emotions. This had to work!

Unseen to the plethora of cats who milled about within the eerily empty Fourtrees, there was the faintest spark of something unusual upon the brightly light surface of the swollen moon, but it was quickly lost to the storm of clouds that drifted by lazily.

New Beginnings [closed, PLOT TOPIC] - Page 2 Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettlepaw, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 1 rogue [N] Shadowclan apprentice [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [closed, PLOT TOPIC]   New Beginnings [closed, PLOT TOPIC] - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Aug 2018 - 4:24

She was late. Pumapaw grumbled as she entered the clearing, glancing around disdainfully before taking her seat among the other apprentices.

She was far from someone who'd take orders from some strang fish-smelling tom, but the ability to cleanse the clans appealed to he russet she-cat. "Alrighty." she mewed.

OOC: short, lazy and late, sorry

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier one rogue | 40/100 | #669966
nettlepaw | shadowclan | perma npc apprentice | 20/60 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

New Beginnings [closed, PLOT TOPIC] - Page 2 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [closed, PLOT TOPIC]   New Beginnings [closed, PLOT TOPIC] - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Aug 2018 - 12:15

Snowdrop’s paws itched with excitement, and she kneaded the parched earth and prickly grass underpaw with anticipation. Being able to band together with cats from all Clans for a single cause that would benefit everyone? Now this was what being a warrior was all about! Doing what was best for the Clans, even if that meant having to put aside differences and rivalries. There really should be something like this in the warrior code, she thought to herself.

However, a single question plagued her mind, one that she had to admit made her quite jealous. ”If we all are destined to save the Clans from the collapse of impurity, how come only you got sent dreams from StarClan? Why not the rest of us?” StarClan had better not be trying to make RiverClan in charge of this important mission. If any Clans should be in charge, it should be ThunderClan, obviously! They were natural-born leaders after all!

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9942

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [closed, PLOT TOPIC]   New Beginnings [closed, PLOT TOPIC] - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Aug 2018 - 12:28

Frostpaw growled as someone spoke up against Lichenpaw. "Maybe you should take you being here as starclan's sign of wanting us to be apart of it. If you have an issue with what is happening here then you can go back to your clan!" Lichenpaw had been chosen and from there Starclan lead him to them. That is how this worked. If they had an issue with it then they could just leave and miss out on the greatness that was promised to them.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3828

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [closed, PLOT TOPIC]   New Beginnings [closed, PLOT TOPIC] - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Aug 2018 - 14:24

Thornpaw shook himself, shooting Mothpaw a quick glance. "I didn't know Lichenpaw was getting visions from Starclan..." he whispered, his uncertainty evident in his expression. Maybe Lichenpaw was crazy.
Then again... there was something in the way to young tom spoke that made Thornpaw want to believe him. His fluffy tail lashed the ground in uncertainty as cats around him began to speak. Normally, the plucky young tom would've voiced his opinion. Now, however, he found that he was struggling to even have an opinion.

Last edited by Drippy on Fri 10 Aug 2018 - 0:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [closed, PLOT TOPIC]   New Beginnings [closed, PLOT TOPIC] - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Aug 2018 - 14:44

Snowdrop’s tail thrashed as she rounded on Frostpaw. ”Um, I’m sorry, are you Lichenpaw? Because I asked Lichenpaw a question. If I wanted to ask you a question, I would have asked you and not Lichenpaw. Or do you not think your own Clanmate who has for some reason been the only one out of all of us to be chosen by StarClan can’t do something so simple as to answer a question for himself?” Honestly, what was wrong with these stupid, arrogant RiverClanners? ”If Lichenpaw’s own Clanmates doesn’t think he can do anything himself, then maybe he isn’t qualified to be the one receiving dreams from StarClan. I say let Beetlemask and me be in charge. After all, we’re warriors, and this sounds to me like a warrior job. Or do you think you want to shut your muzzle and let others speak for themselves?” At this point, her muzzle was thrusted against Frostpaw’s as she glared at the apprentice with fierce irritation.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6625

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [closed, PLOT TOPIC]   New Beginnings [closed, PLOT TOPIC] - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Aug 2018 - 15:30

Brushpaw listened attentively to Lichenpaw's words, drinking in every honey-sweet syllable that dripped from his mouth. Though she'd doubted him once too, the more she heard him speak, the more she believed that StarClan had truly chosen him. However, she did pick up on the uncertainty lining his gaze, the faint sag of his shoulders, the defeatist terms of their given destinies and the Clans' fate. But she knew that he was the right tom to lead them all, despite whatever he might think. As Lichenpaw's talking drew to a close, begging the help of the cats he'd led here, the ShadowClan apprentice immediately caught his gaze, then nodded, slowly and surely. She was behind him every step of the way, and hopefully he knew that. For some reason, this tom's trust was everything she'd ever wanted, or needed. She didn't know how or why, but she just knew. Lichenpaw was the most important cat in the Clans.

After he finished his speech, bickering almost immediately broke out among a couple of those gathered, mostly started by some headstrong young ThunderClan she-cat. Brushpaw let out a disgusted sigh- could these cats not go five minutes without immediately starting some pointless argument? She wouldn't have bothered to get involved, especially since the instigator was a ThunderClan cat, but they were speaking against Lichenpaw and his eligibility to lead them all. Her luminous, pale green eyes narrowed and she stood up from her place at the deputy's spot by the Great Rock, padding silently over to the origin of the arguing. "Excuse me," she started softly, voice cold as she cut through the arguing. "What right do you have to come here and question a cat who StarClan has chosen? If you want to go be high and mighty about becoming a warrior half a moon before some of us, go ahead. But that won't get you anywhere here. You don't have the right to decide who does and doesn't deserve to receive dreams and guidance from our ancestors; only StarClan can decide that. And StarClan hasn't chosen you, or Beetlemask." Her green eyes bored into the white she-cat's pelt. "They have chosen Lichenpaw, and I'm sure they have good reason to do so. How many cats do you know who could have done what he has accomplished so far? StarClan trusts him. Do you trust StarClan? Because if you don't, then I think you'd better leave." She flicked her fluffy tail-tip dismissively, dripping with condesencion, then turned to the rest of the crowd. Something had to be said.

Her voice was as soft as a hiss, yet it carried throughout the entire clearing. "The Clans are in danger because of fools like you, like all of us, not putting enough stock in the Warrior Code. Our leaders have become soft, accepting any rogue or kittypet or half-Clan abomination who waltzes their way and promises false loyalty to their Clan. It is cats like these who threaten the downfall of the entire forest." She gestured with her tail up towards the four giant oaks in the middle of the clearing, surrounding the Great Rock where their "leaders" usually stood, where Lichenpaw stood now. "Don't you see? In order to save our Clans, we have to put our ultimate trust in the Warrior Code, and therefore in StarClan. Bickering among ourselves will get us nowhere- only Lichenpaw has the guidance of our ancestors, and so we must listen to him. If any of you are not willing to follow the Warrior Code, then there isn't much point in you being here."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Characters : a lot
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 742

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [closed, PLOT TOPIC]   New Beginnings [closed, PLOT TOPIC] - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Aug 2018 - 15:31

Birchpaw watched this all unfold, a bored look on his face as he watched both cats go at each other. He rolled his eyes, wrapping his tail around his paws at how absurd they looked. How did Starclan expect them to work together when they couldn't even agree on their leader? "This is a gathering, not a war," The creme and black tom murmured, glancing between the two cats. He was tempted to intervene, but a part of him wanted to see how far this would go. 

He silently looked up towards Lichenpaw, who had managed to keep his composure so far. Birchpaw honestly didn't know how he did it; if he saw his clan acting like this, by now he would've lost it. Somehow, the apprentice managed to keep his cool. This was one thing he  admired about him. No matter what, the tom would have his respect. "Don't doubt our leader. Starclan chose him to be our savior. Don't you think that we should get to more important matters instead of fighting over something so trivial?" His words were probably not heard and paid less attention to, since Brushpaw seemed to had said it for him, but he still felt like he needed to say something.

New Beginnings [closed, PLOT TOPIC] - Page 2 Tenor New Beginnings [closed, PLOT TOPIC] - Page 2 Original New Beginnings [closed, PLOT TOPIC] - Page 2 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

☾ sparrowpaw of thunderclan (#cc9966) 
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2515

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [closed, PLOT TOPIC]   New Beginnings [closed, PLOT TOPIC] - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Aug 2018 - 16:28

The tom listened intently to Lichenpaw, feeling a flicker of surprise go across his soft face. 'StarClan sent him dreams?" For a heartbeat he felt incredulous about what the RiverClan apprentice was saying, up until Brushpaw stood up to some pale-furred ThunderClan cat. For a moment the sight of such white fur surprised him and kept her words from immediately reaching his ears. But he soon moved his gaze away with a look of discomfort. 'I'm glad she isn't from ShadowClan, she'd never survive among us. For more reasons than one.' Stonepaw stood tall and looked around the crowd. Any friend of Brushpaw was a friend of his. Although, he was slightly hurt that she'd never mentioned the cat she was loyal enough to to face a warrior for.

His green eyes flickered to a bicolor RiverClan cat and nodded slightly. "I agree. We all hold some dismay over our leaders, so let's not hold a meeting pointless enough to be considered one of their Gatherings." Great StarClan, he hoped he wasn't drawing too much attention to himself. "What Lichenpaw says must be true. Our ancestors were perfectly suited to their territories, but now their blood has been sullied. Why else have our clans suffered but because of cats with mixed blood that are no longer fit for the lands in which they were born in?"

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [closed, PLOT TOPIC]   New Beginnings [closed, PLOT TOPIC] - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Aug 2018 - 17:28

"You ThunderClanner should realize it's because StarClan knows RiverClan is the best, so they didn't choose you. They only want you here because all the clans need to be pure," Hillpaw growled, no even bothering to make eye-contact with the ThunderClan she-cat. Lichenpaw was correct in every way. Impurity was eating away at the clans honor from the inside, and it made him sick. Just cats like Flamepaw made him wonder how RiverClan could stay great forever with cats like that. If Jaystar even considered letting more cats in, he would not stand for it. And his own clanmate seemed to have a solution. Of course StarClan agreed with them, and of course they would send someone to solve the problem. Not for a second did he doubt the apprentice's words, but quickly a flaw in them came to mind. "Lichenpaw, I agree with everything you say and to the Dark Forest with those who don't. But while I trust that StarClan told you all of this and that your cause is sincere, how do we stop this? You never explained a plan at all, just what problem we have to solve."

New Beginnings [closed, PLOT TOPIC] - Page 2 Signat10
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3263

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [closed, PLOT TOPIC]   New Beginnings [closed, PLOT TOPIC] - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Aug 2018 - 20:08

"I am quite capable of speaking for myself, or have you all forgotten such?" Although spoken with the same airy eloquence, there was a cold edge upon the brief reprimand. Lichenpaw's features were still softened with his usual slackened mindset, yet there was a faint, barely perceivable flicker of uncharacteristic vexation and displeasure. Was this really the best ThunderClan had to offer? Patience was most definitely a virtue, especially in a situation such as this, but how could he be expected to foster a sense of needless importance with so little time on their side? He had no time to hold paws and coax cats along with such immeasurable destruction lingering just beyond the horizon! However, instead of growing sour in a sense of defense or agitation, the dark-furred tom allowed the bickering simmer down in wake of his slight rebuke.

"I do not mean to disparage those of you who have spoken, especially those who have spoken in favor of me, but I am confident in my own abilities when it comes to answering a simple question." He softly continued, voice only resuming as the final traces of stubborn arguments eventually died down. His gaze, once fixated upon no point in particular, descended upon Snowdrop with a ferocious heat- a heat that was quite unnerving, even in spite of his amiable expression. "I cannot answer the specifics of StarClan's decision making process or why some are more apt to receive dreams while others are not. But I do know as well as any of you that our ancestors are funny creatures who like to hide the signs of our destiny right before us, regardless of whether or not it can be seen plainly. If they didn't find you worthy of a cause such as this one, then they wouldn't have set your paws upon the path that led you here. Regardless of who you are, whether you're a newly-named Apprentice, a Queen, or even the most highly respected Senior Warrior of your Clan, we're all equal within the eyes of our ancestors. It's true, I sit atop this great old rock tonight, but tomorrow it could be any cat, so long as StarClan wills it. Who leads us does not matter in the end, the only thing that matters is the preservation of our Clans and families." Feathery tail giving a leisurely sweep as the long-winded spiel, the only further acknowledgement Lichenpaw offered to the white molly was a quick, hospitable blink before his gaze left the ThunderClanner all together. Casting his sight around the many different faces that peered up at him with a variety of emotions, from disbelief to anger, a thoughtful crease was drawn upon his narrow features. How were they supposed to accomplish such a massive feat if everyone appeared to be more content with bickering among themselves over something so pointless? No Clan cat could boast their kin and origins were superior if there wasn't even any Clans left!

"The only thing that matters here is the salvation of our Clans, no matter the cost, and nothing more. For the sake of salvaging our noble Clans and great Code, the very things that make us who we are, we have to learn how to work together. We'll never be able to fight the destruction of our Clans if we're too busy fighting each other over every little trivial matter! I know many of you might not be thrilled about such an idea, but once we settle this matter, we can always go back to fighting one-another's Clans until the sun itself dies out." Lichenpaw's gaze, which had narrowed ever so slightly in time with the tom's fiery words, met many of the other cat's curious stares. The heavy air that coiled around the young tom, once sweet with relaxation, was now boiling with a sense of determination. Even if it meant he had to personally hit a lick of sense into several skulls, he would not fail. He could not, not when the stakes were so high. Only after a moments reprieve did the young RiverClanner's gaze return to Hillpaw's own cautious stare.

"StarClan has offered no guidance thus far, but I'm certain this is a step in the right direction. If we all put a bit of thought into this, I'm sure we can come up with our next best move."

New Beginnings [closed, PLOT TOPIC] - Page 2 Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [closed, PLOT TOPIC]   New Beginnings [closed, PLOT TOPIC] - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Aug 2018 - 20:40

Accusations were being thrown left and right, and Jaypaw was far from confused- she just preferred to stay out of the kit-like drama. She watched as cat after cat hurled their own opinions at each other- voices were piling up and she could hardly understand what some of the apprentices were saying. Just before Lichenpaw began another spiel, she managed to pick out some of what a RiverClanner had said- something about the need to form a plan. She focused on what her fellow apprentice had said, listening to Lichenpaw's words as she began to pick apart the pieces, not caring much to acknowledge what he said until he was finished. The she-cat had kept quiet the entire time- but now, she had an idea.

Waiting until Lichenpaw had finished speaking, the lithe SkyClan she-cat went over her plan one last time. When his spiel was finally over, she took his last sentence as her queue to speak- she stood up and stepped forward quickly, tossing her calico fur when she finally managed to make her way to the front of the crowd. "I don't mean to steal the spotlight, or anything of the like, but I've got an idea." The large apprentice was nothing like her rude counterparts, as she took a moment to explain that she didn't mean to interrupt. Taking a backward glance back to Falconpaw, she offered a slight smile to the tom- whom she'd grown quite close to- and cleared her throat before speaking again.

"I think it might be quite beneficial to our cause if you spoke to each Leader, to begin with. Speaking with the Deputies and Medicine Cats might not be quite as important, but if you believe it would help us achieve our common goal, then I'd say go for it. They're likely the brunt of the problem- what with letting in all the outsiders. They've probably got filthy blood themselves, far from the purity that we desire. Now, hear me out," She looked straight into Lichenpaw's eyes, hoping that he didn't dismiss her idea as ridiculous. "I understand that StarClan has spoken to you about the issue at paw, but I've got one inquiry. Are you able to communicate with them, as well? It is to my understanding that they've got the knowledge that we need, things that they know about those in higher positions of power that might help us in the end. If you're able, I'm suggesting that you go to them. See what they can do for us- if anything at all." Finally, she nodded her head to the tom atop the Great Rock, and padded back to Falconpaw. Speaking in front of all of the apprentices wasn't something that she generally enjoyed, so she took solace in being a part of the crowd once again.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2438

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [closed, PLOT TOPIC]   New Beginnings [closed, PLOT TOPIC] - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Aug 2018 - 22:11

Falconpaw listened in silence to the bickering and arguing of the other apprentices as Lichenpaw said his piece. His mind trailed over the words with intrigue, picking over each sentance carefully. Why would StarClan send dreams and visions to Lichenpaw? Why wouldn't he send them to Falconpaw, or even Jaypaw... but Snowdrop's arrogant queries made his ears and tail twitch. His jaws parted to speak, then he paused and chose to listen in further silence. It was true, each of the clans were so covered in thickening rogue and kittypet blood. He glanced at Snowdrop, then looked at Jaypaw with a smirk and a twitch of his tail.

"Heh, she thinks a KittypetClan cat should be in charge?" He muttered softly to her, though he dropped off as Bushpaw jumped in as well as a few others and Lichenpaw himself. Falconpaw shifted his weight a bit, bringing himself to a proper height as he watched the arguing cats further for a moment until everything settled and Jaypaw stepped away. He stared in surprise for a moment at where she had been. His golden eyes fixed carefully on her as she spoke her piece and nodding in support of her words until she came back to him.

He pressed his pelt supportively against hers as he waited and watched the cats further. It wouldn't be long until he had his warrior name. Still, was it worth getting a warrior name from their leader? Of course it was, he was Tinystar... but... was he full SkyClan? He couldn't be... he looked at Jaypaw uncertainly as a question dragged into his mind.
"I wonder if Tinystar is even pure." Maybe we're the only pure ones left in SkyClan his mind provided unwelcomingly.

Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3828

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [closed, PLOT TOPIC]   New Beginnings [closed, PLOT TOPIC] - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Aug 2018 - 0:52

Thornpaw slowly gathered himself, ready to speak at last. He had chosen a side (and it seemed the others had as well). He licked his lips, glancing around at the other cats before stepping in front of the small gathering of cats. Starclan, was it hot, or was it just him? Normally he was quite bold in front of crowds... He shook out his thick fur, his pale blue-green eyes roving over the group uncertainty. The she-cat who spoke had asked Lichenpaw a question, but he feared that the conversation might steer away before Thornpaw had the chance to share the idea that had been brewing in his mind while she spoke. He gave his shoulder a quick, nervous lick. Surely Lichenpaw wouldn't mind, right? He was overthinking things.
Thornpaw swallowed before speaking. "I agree with... her." He began, gesturing to Jaypaw with a faint smile. This wasn't so bad. "Sharing our opinions succinctly and convincingly with our clans should be the first step we take. Once we get the idea of impurity and why cats were meant to be pure-blooded planted in our clanmate's minds, we'll be able to move forward with their support. However, in my opinion, I don't believe it would be wise to start with the highest ranking cats in our clans. After all, Starclan-chosen or not, Lichenpaw's just an apprentice. We're all just apprentices- and young warriors." He added, nodding to the Thunderclanners. Best not to get them riled again... "Anyway, the point I'm trying to make is that we may not be very convincing yet, due to our age and rank. I think we should bide our time before announcing our intentions: work our way up to the leaders by starting with our friends and the lower-ranking members of our clans. They're more likely to lend an ear and join our cause, and once our leaders see how many cats agree with us, they're more likely to approve as well. Then we can move on to how we'll actually address, and solve, the growing impurity problem within the clans."

The tall tom flicked his tail, risking a quick look behind him at Lichenpaw. The tom hadn't stopped him from talking, but... had he spoken out of turn? Thrown off balance, Thornpaw quickly tried to wrap things up. "I- uhm, that is, if you... that's what i believe, uh, that would be the best course of action. Thank you, um, for letting me speak." He ended uncertainly, turning to walk quickly towards the place he had sat before, his fur hot with embarrassment.

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [closed, PLOT TOPIC]   New Beginnings [closed, PLOT TOPIC] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings [closed, PLOT TOPIC]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next