Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A few things necessary...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cry of dying hawk

Cry of dying hawk

Characters : Patéras, Mitéra, Astéria, Flarekit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit / Rogue queen / Standard Rogue
Gemini Rat
Number of posts : 115

A few things necessary... Empty
PostSubject: A few things necessary...   A few things necessary... EmptyTue 17 Jul 2018 - 10:18

Okay so I just have a few things I needed to get done, and I didn't know if I should put this in Random Stuff or in Plotting Pages, so I put it here.

The first thing that I needed to happen is to rank up my rogue characters and make them stronger. So I need to battle five apprentices and two young warriors with them. Preferably this would not be in the same battle. More into the plotting category of things, Does anyone have a clan cat (preferably in Skyclan or Thunderclan but others are also fine) willing to kill a rogue kit? I have a rogue kit character that isn't going to be useful and it would progress my other character's story, so I want to off them. Whether the kit is killed via an accident or on purpose I don't care, I just need them to die.

So long as you stick it out and work with DETERMINATION you can do it! I BELIEVE in you!

I'm rarely on nowadays, so if I need to post in something don't wait for me to see it. PM me! I'll see that.

III  WCC's Resident Insomniac and Cult Buster  III
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Characters : a lot
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 742

A few things necessary... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few things necessary...   A few things necessary... EmptyTue 17 Jul 2018 - 14:56

I kind of want Swanpaw to do it. It would be excellent development for her, as she already has super low self-esteem. Accidentally killing a kit would push her over the edge and perhaps make her think that there is actually something wrong with her.

A few things necessary... Tenor A few things necessary... Original A few things necessary... 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

☾ sparrowpaw of thunderclan (#cc9966) 
Back to top Go down

A few things necessary...
Page 1 of 1