Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Leopardkit meets Shadowclan

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

Leopardkit meets Shadowclan Empty
PostSubject: Leopardkit meets Shadowclan   Leopardkit meets Shadowclan EmptyMon 20 Jul 2009 - 21:21

Leopardkit had run out over to the Thunderpath. Suddenly, a form appeared on the other side. Shadowclan!
OCC: Whichever Shadowclan cat posts first gets to be this cat

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Leopardkit meets Shadowclan   Leopardkit meets Shadowclan EmptyFri 24 Jul 2009 - 9:44

Jaypaw was eating a mouse on the other side when he noticed Leopardkit "Smells like thunderclan" He mumbled,and continued eating

Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Leopardkit meets Shadowclan   Leopardkit meets Shadowclan EmptyFri 24 Jul 2009 - 19:37

Leopardpaw walked closer to the border. She was curious about what Shadowclan cat this was. "Hello?" she called out.

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

PostSubject: Re: Leopardkit meets Shadowclan   Leopardkit meets Shadowclan EmptyFri 24 Jul 2009 - 19:39

Darkpaw padded up to them and spoke:
Leopardpaw! What are you doing!?

Leopardkit meets Shadowclan Chisweethomeicon_19Leopardkit meets Shadowclan Chisweethomeicon_22Leopardkit meets Shadowclan Chisweethomeicon_17Leopardkit meets Shadowclan Chisweethomeicon_14Leopardkit meets Shadowclan Chisweethomeicon_20Leopardkit meets Shadowclan Chisweethomeicon_24Leopardkit meets Shadowclan Chisweethomeicon_1-1Leopardkit meets Shadowclan Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Leopardkit meets Shadowclan   Leopardkit meets Shadowclan EmptyFri 24 Jul 2009 - 19:46

Ohhh... i just saw a cat. I wondered who it was.

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Leopardkit meets Shadowclan   Leopardkit meets Shadowclan EmptyFri 24 Jul 2009 - 19:50

No, because your suppost to stay in camp for at least two days!
OOC: From falling in the river.

Leopardkit meets Shadowclan Chisweethomeicon_19Leopardkit meets Shadowclan Chisweethomeicon_22Leopardkit meets Shadowclan Chisweethomeicon_17Leopardkit meets Shadowclan Chisweethomeicon_14Leopardkit meets Shadowclan Chisweethomeicon_20Leopardkit meets Shadowclan Chisweethomeicon_24Leopardkit meets Shadowclan Chisweethomeicon_1-1Leopardkit meets Shadowclan Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Leopardkit meets Shadowclan   Leopardkit meets Shadowclan EmptyFri 24 Jul 2009 - 19:52

Awwww..... oh well, i thought i saw a Shadowclan cat!

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Leopardkit meets Shadowclan   Leopardkit meets Shadowclan EmptyFri 24 Jul 2009 - 19:53

were they on our border?

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Leopardkit meets Shadowclan   Leopardkit meets Shadowclan EmptyFri 24 Jul 2009 - 19:55

I'm not sure, Firelight hasn't given me a tour of the territory yet....

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Leopardkit meets Shadowclan   Leopardkit meets Shadowclan EmptyFri 24 Jul 2009 - 19:58

Well then get back to camp! Darkpaw orderd.

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Leopardkit meets Shadowclan   Leopardkit meets Shadowclan EmptyFri 24 Jul 2009 - 20:17

Hmph! You cant order me!

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Leopardkit meets Shadowclan   Leopardkit meets Shadowclan EmptyFri 24 Jul 2009 - 21:58

Firelight padded towards the two of them. "She can't. But I can." Firelight meowed once he reached the two of them. "You shouldn't be wandering around yet Leopardpaw. Like you said, I still need to show you around our territory." Firelight flicked his tail towards the camp. "Come on, lets go back to camp. We can rest for a little bit. After that how bout I show you around ThunderClan territory?" He finished with a purr of amusment. "You wanna come Darkpaw?"

OOC: I'll make the topic tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Leopardkit meets Shadowclan   Leopardkit meets Shadowclan EmptyFri 24 Jul 2009 - 22:45

"Firelight" Jaypaw blinked a couple of times between large eyes. "Err....I'll just go back,let him deal with his own kits"

Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Leopardkit meets Shadowclan   Leopardkit meets Shadowclan EmptySat 25 Jul 2009 - 6:54

Well, Leopardpaw, your still praticly a kit so i CAN order you around. And Firelight, we have to do that tomorrow (read this topic to understand) Leopardpaw needs to rest.

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Leopardkit meets Shadowclan   Leopardkit meets Shadowclan EmptySat 25 Jul 2009 - 9:35

Leopardpaw hissed and stomped back to camp.

PostSubject: Re: Leopardkit meets Shadowclan   Leopardkit meets Shadowclan Empty

Back to top Go down

Leopardkit meets Shadowclan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Thunderpath-
Jump to: