Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Kiname's Art Requests [Open]

Go down 
+9
Maple
Midnee
feahter
RainyHeart
Lulu
Cry of dying hawk
Hazel
addie ♥
Kiname
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

Kiname's Art Requests [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiname's Art Requests [Open]   Kiname's Art Requests [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Jul 2018 - 23:04

Scene Description: just a transparent background would be nice, full-body if you don't mind :3 also, if it's not too much of a biggie, could you draw them in their warrior forms/medicine cat forms? I'll leave the poses up to you~

Cat #1
Name: Gustpuddle [windclan]
Appearance: she's also the second kitty in my signature ;) [amber eyes]
Spoiler:
Brief Personality: Gustpuddle is very kind and motherly by nature, generally very accepting of everything. this doesn't, however, mean that she won't stand up for her Clan. while she is very sweet and gentle, she's very protective over her Clan and family, and isn't afraid to speak her mind. lately, certain things have started getting to her, and she's been a lot more snappy and irritable, but she tries to put on a happy face for her loved ones.

Cat #2
Name: Blazeflight [shadowclan]
Appearance: she's the third cat in my signature ;)[amber eyes]
Spoiler:
Brief Personality: Blazeflight is one of the sweetest cats you'll ever meet, despite having been through quite a lot through the course of her life. she cares more about the wellbeing of other than herself, and much of the time it worries some of her closest friends and family. she, even with such optimistic views, will easily give in to the depression that she hides inside. she views herself as incapable because of her disability and refuses most help that is offered to her.

Cat #3
Name: Fallowpaw [-song; riverclan]
Age: medicine cat apprentice [but if you could draw her as the medicine cat, that'd be great <3]
Appearance: [blue eyes]
Spoiler:
Brief Personality: she's the literal definition of a cinamon roll, and will put the needs of anyone else before herself. she finds herself very prideful for her clan, and will do anything that she needs to to help protect it and keep it safe. she's extremely friendly, but if you damage something that means a lot to her (most specifically, her Clan) she will not hold back, and she'll make sure that you get your ear-full.  

Cat #4
Name: Dustcloud thunderclan]
Appearance: last in my siggy ;) [blue eyes]
Spoiler:
Brief Personality: Dustcloud is a very emotionaly tried she-cat, meaning that she's been through a lot throughout her lifetime. through all of it, she's always stood pretty strong, but there have been times when it just got a little too hard, and she broke down a bit. even though she's been through so much, she makes it a constant effort to keep a smile on her face, even if she has to plaster it an and fake it till she makes it. generaly, she is a pretty happy cat when there's nothing in the way of her happiness.

Cat #5
Name: Fennelkit [-cloud; riverclan]
Age: kit [but if you could draw her as a warrior, I'd really appreciate it <33
Appearance: [green eyes]
Spoiler:
Brief Personality: Fennelcloud is a very outgoing and agressive she-cat, her main motives being self-improvement and her Clan. she's very very spunky, and most cats would classify her as pretty mean. she's sassy, and not afraid to let you know it. she's got a huge ego, so whenever she looses, or realizes that she is actually wrong, it hits her pretty hard and she fumes. she's easily frustrated, and runs by the mindset of 'move now, ask questions later.' also, she's the epitome of sarcasm.

I hope this isn't too much to ask for, and if it is please let me know and I'll gladly change it~

thank you in advance <33

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Kiname

Kiname

Characters : Laurelpaw [L], Sleetkit [S], and Sagekit [A]
Clan/Rank : [L]: Skyclan Apprentice [S]: Thunderclan Unborn Kit [A]: Riverclan Unborn Kit
Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Kiname's Art Requests [Open]   Kiname's Art Requests [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Jul 2018 - 1:02

It's perfect, Maple! You're in line!

Click to See My Characters

Kiname's Art Requests [Open] - Page 2 The_ki10

Laurelpaw - Sleetkit - Sagekit
   #669999 - #003399 - #cc3399

Back to top Go down
Kiname

Kiname

Clan/Rank : [L]: Skyclan Apprentice [S]: Thunderclan Unborn Kit [A]: Riverclan Unborn Kit

PostSubject: Re: Kiname's Art Requests [Open]   Kiname's Art Requests [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Jul 2018 - 19:14

Here's what I have so far, Hazel! I should have it done in a day or two. Is there anything you'd like to change?

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3847

PostSubject: Re: Kiname's Art Requests [Open]   Kiname's Art Requests [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Jul 2018 - 21:42

Scene Description: Could I have a scene of the pair standing at the edge of the river (imagine there's like a camera on the opposite bank that they're facing)
Leafstorm has his head tall, looking serious/quietly determined. Sharptooth is next to him looking sideways at the ground, sad/nervous.

Cat #1
Name: Leafstorm
Appearance: Tol boy :P
Spoiler:
^This but with peircing green eyes and a graying muzzle. Leaf also has a short tail (think bobcat~). Looks almost emaciated.
Brief Personality: Loyal, tired, fatherly.

Cat #2
Name: Sharptooth
Appearance: Short bab~
Spoiler:
Brief Personality: Loud, fiery. Resigned/emotionless atm.

Hazel

Characters : (M)apleleaf / (P)atchpelt / (R)ussetfang / (S)andfrost / (Si)lverstreak / Ded(L)ittlepaw
Clan/Rank : (L)Starclan cat / (P)Shadowclan young warrior / (R)Shadowclan warrior / (S)Riverclan warrior / (Si)Windclan naw warrior / (M)Thunderclan Ex MC-naw warrior
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 396

PostSubject: Re: Kiname's Art Requests [Open]   Kiname's Art Requests [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Jul 2018 - 22:11

@Kiname: I love it so far! The only thing that needs a change is that Silverstreak is bigger and taller than the others but not by much. But other than that, I really love it!

Russetfang: #cc0000
Patchpelt: #330099
Silverstreak: #0066ff

Kiname's Art Requests [Open] - Page 2 SQfTPip
Kiname's Art Requests [Open] - Page 2 Sig_cats_by__jay_bird_wcc__by_lilykagminevocaloid-dciml6t
Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Characters : Sootpaw//Swiftpaw//Softkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice//ThunderClan Apprentice///WindClan Kit
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 3961

PostSubject: Re: Kiname's Art Requests [Open]   Kiname's Art Requests [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Jul 2018 - 22:50

Scene Description: I'd love a full body picture of them as Warriors, with Sootfall swiping a paw at a butterfly, Swiftwhatever dodging her paw, and Softwhatever wandering off, following another butterfly.

Cat #1
Name: Sootpaw (Sootfall)
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Brief Personality: Fun, loves to play, but wants to be a great Warrior!

Cat #2
Name: Swiftkit (Swiftheart? Maybe?)
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Brief Personality: He's a good sized cat, and he'll become a good Warrior, and he's a big softie with a large heart. Big strong boi

Cat #3
Name: Softkit (Soft...something or other, I haven't gotten that far yet)
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Brief Personality: A kind floof who's as gentle as a light breeze. Honestly, I'm hoping to either apply her for an MCA position or give her a forbidden romance. She's too kind to every cat and I want it to cause a problem or two in the future XD.

Sootpaw, ShadowClan Apprentice
Spoiler:

Swiftkit, ThunderClan Kit
Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Sǐwáng, Rogue Kit (To Be Born)
Spoiler:

Drizzlekit, Needs Approval
Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
http://www.triberushingwater.forumotion.com
Kiname

Kiname

PostSubject: Re: Kiname's Art Requests [Open]   Kiname's Art Requests [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Jul 2018 - 0:17

@Drippy: Added!

@Hazel: Sweet! I'll make Silverstreak a lil bigger

@Tarto: Added!

Back to top Go down
Kiname

Kiname

PostSubject: Re: Kiname's Art Requests [Open]   Kiname's Art Requests [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Jul 2018 - 20:08

All done, Hazel!

Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

Characters : (M)apleleaf / (P)atchpelt / (R)ussetfang / (S)andfrost / (Si)lverstreak / Ded(L)ittlepaw
Clan/Rank : (L)Starclan cat / (P)Shadowclan young warrior / (R)Shadowclan warrior / (S)Riverclan warrior / (Si)Windclan naw warrior / (M)Thunderclan Ex MC-naw warrior
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 396

PostSubject: Re: Kiname's Art Requests [Open]   Kiname's Art Requests [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Jul 2018 - 11:17

Oh my goodness!! I absolutely love it! Thank you very much! Your art style is beautiful♡

Russetfang: #cc0000
Patchpelt: #330099
Silverstreak: #0066ff

Kiname's Art Requests [Open] - Page 2 SQfTPip
Kiname's Art Requests [Open] - Page 2 Sig_cats_by__jay_bird_wcc__by_lilykagminevocaloid-dciml6t
Back to top Go down
Kiname

Kiname

PostSubject: Re: Kiname's Art Requests [Open]   Kiname's Art Requests [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri 20 Jul 2018 - 20:41

No problem! Your cats were fun to draw ^.^

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Kiname's Art Requests [Open]   Kiname's Art Requests [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu 26 Jul 2018 - 1:24

Scene Description: (Describe posing, scenery/background, and framing here. Full-body, head-shot, etc...) Lakewhisper and Turtlepaw walking side by side along the river (full body) with Turtlepaw looking up at Lake and Lake look down at Turtle. Turtle's expression is something like "you're my superhero" (interpret that however you like cx) and Lake's is loving and proud. (interpret all of these however you want. If you think of something that you think would look better, then go ahead with that. I'm not super picky)

Cat #1
Name: Lakewhisper
Appearance: Kiname's Art Requests [Open] - Page 2 85610011 piercing amber gaze and three scars (like a cats claws) across his left shoulder
Brief Personality: Goofy, Charming, Protective, Aggressive, Gentle and loveing with those that he cares about.

Cat #2
Name: Turtlepaw
Appearance: Kiname's Art Requests [Open] - Page 2 Lakexs11
Brief Personality: Fiery and strong-willed. Not afraid of a challenge.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Kiname's Art Requests [Open] - Page 2 Sign_s13
Kiname's Art Requests [Open] - Page 2 Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Kiname

Kiname

PostSubject: Re: Kiname's Art Requests [Open]   Kiname's Art Requests [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Jul 2018 - 16:28

Added, Sunlit!

Back to top Go down
Kiname

Kiname

PostSubject: Re: Kiname's Art Requests [Open]   Kiname's Art Requests [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 Jul 2018 - 1:41

Click for art:

I'm sorry Cry, I tried... ^^; The reason it took forever is because I had no idea what I was doing, I've never drawn a forest during a winter night before! I hope I did everything right though, even if it's not the best.

Back to top Go down
Cry of dying hawk

Cry of dying hawk

Characters : Patéras, Mitéra, Astéria, Flarekit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit / Rogue queen / Standard Rogue
Gemini Rat
Number of posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: Kiname's Art Requests [Open]   Kiname's Art Requests [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 Jul 2018 - 9:44

It's perfect! Thank you so much! I love the drawing, it fits everything perfectly!

So long as you stick it out and work with DETERMINATION you can do it! I BELIEVE in you!

I'm rarely on nowadays, so if I need to post in something don't wait for me to see it. PM me! I'll see that.

III  WCC's Resident Insomniac and Cult Buster  III
Back to top Go down
Bumble

Bumble

Characters : // Honey kit Wc //
Virgo Rooster
Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Kiname's Art Requests [Open]   Kiname's Art Requests [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed 8 Aug 2018 - 16:16

Scene Description: bust or head shot, eyes partially open, with glimpses of stars in.the eyes, mouth also partially open. Backround either a starry night scene or just cleat

Cat #1https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/u4400
Name: honey kit/paw/whisker
Appearance: refer to profile, or my icon, or peachy tan tabby
Brief Personality: narcissist , depressed , bossy and snappy

PostSubject: Re: Kiname's Art Requests [Open]   Kiname's Art Requests [Open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kiname's Art Requests [Open]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: