Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Young Love

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

Young Love Empty
PostSubject: Young Love   Young Love EmptyTue 26 Jun 2018 - 13:30

All cats are heterosexual and are willing to have kits.

Cat Name: Muddypaw
Clan: RiverClan
Tom or She-Cat?: Tom

Special Requests: Any Clan

Note: He will be mute after a certain topic is created where his throat is slashed

Cat Name: Rookpaw
Clan: ShadowClan
Tom or She-Cat?: She-cat

Special Requests: ShadowClan only

Note: She is not afraid to kill a cat in order to get what she wants, be aware that she MAY be exiled one day

Cat Name: Daypaw
Clan: ThunderClan
Tom or She-Cat?: She-cat

Special Requests: ThunderClan only

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Young Love N6a5zHfYoung Love IMrnxD6Young Love GMXQgOOYoung Love JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Young Love GMUOTJ6

Last edited by Pinely-san on Tue 26 Jun 2018 - 17:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

Young Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Love   Young Love EmptyTue 26 Jun 2018 - 13:51

For Rookpaw I can offer you Aspenkit (soon to be paw), my plot kitter :3

I already had a romance planned for him, but I haven't heard back from the rper in a while so idk if that is still happening.  If it is though I'll have to take him off the list, so hold him as a second option if you wish~

Their personalities would clash, with Rook's snobbish arrogance and Aspen's stoic ruthlessness, but if they were able to overcome their differences for a common goal (aka ShadowClan being best clan), I could see them as a couple that fights a lot and isn't very close emotionally but kick butt on the battlefield and support each other in achieving their goals.  They couldn't last long though since Aspen is slated to die at the end of the site plot, but they could have a good but short run! :D

Back to top Go down

Young Love
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Parent & Mate Finder :: Mate Finder-
Jump to: