Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hide [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

Hide [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Hide [CLOSED]   Hide [CLOSED] EmptySun 24 Jun 2018 - 19:27

Yin was running.

The ground seemed to fly beneath him as he sprinted, trying to get as far away as possible from the Town. He leapt over a white brick fence a while back and the black cat was plunged into a deep wood, but he did not notice. They were going to kill him. That was the only thought running through his fear-struck head. The she-cat’s maniacal laughter as she raked her claws down his body echoed through his mind. He should have just given her the food, and none of this would have happened. With every single bound, his torn muscles screamed at him to stop, to take a rest, but he ignored it. ‘Better sore than dead,’ he repeated to himself over and over. As the sounds of twolegplace faded behind him and was replaced by birdsong he squeezed his eyes shut and forced himself to go faster.

“Ow!”

With a nauseating crack, Yin’s head collided painfully with a large oak. There was a moment of pitch black, joined with the sensation of tumbling. His limp body snagged on exposed roots and slammed against sharp rocks for a terrifying second. He tried to right himself, but every time he would fail and only tumble more. After what seemed like eternity, the sounds stopped. He opened his yellow eyes. He was stuck at the bottom of a small, but deep, ditch. At the top he could barely make out the outline of trees through the haze that covered his senses. The large oak that he ran into leaned precariously over the side, almost as if it was mocking him. He looked down at himself. His black fur was now stained a sickly dark red. Through his short fur he could see claw marks that raced down his body. Most of them weren’t deep, but the slices on his left flank and chest burned with a painful fire.

Yin tried to collect his thoughts. He was hurt, yes. But why? The tom frowned. What had just happened a couple minutes ago was almost completely lost when he collided with the tree. He could remember faraway things of him as a kit playing with others, or walking around the alleyways of a large Town, but nothing of recent times. All he could conjure was a blurry image of cats laughing, of blood, of a calico begging him to come back and help her. An, that was her name. Were they friends? Mates? Nothing rang a bell. What had happened to him?

He turned his attention away from the confusion and towards the immediate problem— he was stuck. The sides were somewhat steep and very rocky. He had a feeling he had climbed steeper slopes before, but when he tried to climb back up the unstable rockface only fell away under his clumsy body. He attempted to forcibly climb up with his claws, only to realize with a hiss that they were broken and bloodied. He would only be able to get out with another cat’s help, but there weren’t any cats nearby as far as he could tell. “Help!” he yowled, hoping someone would hear him, “Is anyone up there?”

OOC: he gave himself some short-term amnesia when he bumped into that tree, it’ll go away soon enough but he won’t remember wat just happened

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Hide [CLOSED] Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

Hide [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide [CLOSED]   Hide [CLOSED] EmptySun 1 Jul 2018 - 9:54

Violetfall had been wandering through ThunderClan territory, enjoying a peaceful afternoon. The forest was beautiful at this time of day, and for once she wasn't lined up to go hunting or to check borders. She caught wind of a mouse, although she couldn't spot it, and out of habit, she turned towards the scent. Maybe she would end up hunting, even though there was plenty of freshkill. She trotted towards where she figured the mouse must be, but upon reaching the spot, she was disappointed to find that the scent was slightly stale, and the mouse must have left several minutes ago.

She continued to walk at a leisurely pace, enjoying the sights and sounds of her home territory. Suddenly, her ears pricked.

"Help!" She paused, listening for any other clues as to where the cry was coming from. "Is anyone up there?" a voice rang out. There was definitely someone who needed her help, though whether it was a Clanmate, she could not discern. She changed directions, speeding up her pace to a slow run, in search of the voice.

Only moments later, she came to a dip in the ground. Further investigation revealed it to be a rather deep ditch, and at the bottom lay a black tom whom she did not recognize. "Hello? Who are you?" she mewed. "I can help you get out of there!" The tom's pelt was soaked with blood, and it was clear that some other cat had attacked him before he had gotten himself stuck down there.

Violetfall narrowed her eyes, deep in thought. How could she get him out? She wasn't a particularly strong cat, and she happened to be on the smaller side. She shrugged, unsure. She would just have to figure it out as she went. The grey tabby warrior leaped easily down, landing on all four paws a tail-length from the tom. She was fairly certain that he wasn't strong enough to beat her in a fight, in this weakened state.

Frowning, she quickly instructed him. "Clearly, you're having trouble climbing back out. I'm going to grab your scruff, and help you along the way, because at the moment I'm much stronger than you are." She nodded, indicating that he should position himself at the bottom of the shortest point of the wall. There wasn't much room in the small ditch, but being a small cat herself she was able to maneuver around him and fasten her teeth in his scruff. "Alright, let's go!"

Moments later, although it seemed like an eternity, found both cats on the top edge of the ditch, panting heavily.

ooc; let me know if i got any details wrong so i can edit.

also, if i haven't posted a topic for her bringing him into camp within 24 hours and i don't have a good excuse, feel free to pm me and yell at me as much as you want because i'm a lazy and forgetful rusk

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795
Back to top Go down

Hide [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: