Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Family Bonding Never Hurt Anyone (Closed)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

Family Bonding Never Hurt Anyone (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Bonding Never Hurt Anyone (Closed)   Family Bonding Never Hurt Anyone (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 5:19 pm

"Thanks for the help. That raccoon was easier to deal with than I had expected. I guess our family is just full of good fighters," Swoopnose said, a smile across his face despite the wound. While he hadn't thought the raccoon would be too much of a problem, this had surpassed his expectations in terms of time. Maybe they had set the record for fastest killing of an adult raccoon. Smiling at the thought, he winced slightly at the pain. Palestripe had a point. Though he only had a few facial scratches, getting them checked by Mapleleaf or Rainpaw wouldn't hurt. Flicking his tail across Birchheart's flank comfortingly, he started back towards camp. His mate could get a bit overprotective, but he didn't mind. In fact, it was part of her that he loved. "Yeah, I think I get the scratches checked out. They aren't too bad, but what's the harm? It's Greenleaf, after all. I wish we could have stayed out her for a bit longer, but I had fun. And three pieces of prey still is food for our clan."

Family Bonding Never Hurt Anyone (Closed) - Page 2 Signat10
Back to top Go down

Family Bonding Never Hurt Anyone (Closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2