Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

June's Gathering 2018

Go down 
+32
feahter
Squirrelnose
Kent Mansley
Sunlit
RainyHeart
Not
Lux
ruska
Pinely-san
Midnee
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Lulu
Ash
Fox
Toothless
Harlem
Moonylight
Transient
ItsFire
rainypool
Cays
Drippy
Middy
Ice
Mamenchisaurus
Jay Bird
White
bunjamin
Yoshachu
cachaemic
Seer
Maple
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

June's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2018   June's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 EmptyThu 21 Jun 2018 - 18:41

"Me?" Swoopnose had just been sitting with ThunderClan, minding his own business, when a WindClanner interrupted his thoughts.  Looking at the gray tom, his eyes widened to see how many scars littered the cat's body. With broken jaw and almost more scars than fur, he looked almost like he had imagined Rockthorn from Leopardstar's stories. Pigeonstorm, he said his name was. Though the "storm" part stirred something slightly inside of him, but he dismissed it. It wasn't at all uncommon. "I'm, uh, Swoopnose. I'm from ThunderClan, and I don't really know what else to say." After speaking, something clicked. The look of recognition he had received was almost identical to how his SkyClan look-a-like had looked at him. This cat recognized him, or at least his mother or father. And this cat reminded him of what he had heard from his mother. About her grandfather, a rogue named Storm who became a WindClan cat. Could it be possible that this tom was related to him? "Were you ever not a part of WindClan, by any chance?"
-----------------------------
"May I please talk to you? I sincerely apologize for our fight recently, I am the one most at fault. But your pelt and elegance has peaked my interest, and I wish to speak with you on that matter," Clearpaw requested politely, hoping that he wasn't doing something wrong again. Boarpaw might not want to talk to him after the fight they got into over the border, which was something that the apprentice was less than proud of. Still, quenching curiosity was worth risks. For some reason, the ThunderClanner looked embarrassed. Was it because he was different? That would be ashamed. While he was quite aware of the fact that he wasn't similar to most of his clanmates, that didn't bother him. In his opinion, the world could use a few more cats like himself. As well as multiple like this cat he was facing.
------------------------------
Hillpaw walked into Fourtrees, lip raised in a snarl of disgust. Why did the usually noble warrior code have to restrict fighting at gatherings? It would be the perfect time to wipe the stupid little smiles off of the faces of other clan's cats. They were basically vermin that needed to be gotten rid of. None of them shared the nobility and power that RiverClan held, not even living with the same values! Though he was told that they were okay because he followed the warrior code, he didn't believe it. Rogues was a good word for them. While they claimed to follow the code, he knew they couldn't be smart enough to do so. If they were, they would have already accepted RiverClan as supreme. That's why seeing the WindClanner's hopeful smile infuriated him so much. Why should stupid creatures such as WindClan deserve to smile? he was loyal to his clan and knew that they were enemies. Though all clans were awful (alliances were those rare occasions where his clan showed weakness), the ones his clanmates openly hated were the worst. Filthy codbreakers who only whined, and he didn't feel the tiniest bit of pity for them. Bias for other clans just made a cat weak. They were inferior to RiverClan, with their tree hunting and rubbish. Stupid and weak. Maybe they for once needed to actually know that. "Hey, you, WindClanner! Why are you smiling? Don't you know RiverClan is better than you?"
Nutfur was there.
Nectarleap was there.

OOC: Nutfur and Nectarleap are open to talk to.

June's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 Signat10
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2018   June's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 EmptyThu 21 Jun 2018 - 19:25

When he first noticed a cat approaching him, he visibly shrank. He wasn't really ready to have another cat make fun of his appearance. But, the words he heard spoken made him relax slightly, still a bit suspicious. Boarpaw looked over at the tom, recognition momentarily flashing in his eyes. His ear flicked and he gave a welcoming smile. "Cats fight at borders, that's just the way things go. It's fine. Maybe next time we'll know how to calm the situation before it goes so far. I hope your scratches are healing well. Sorry about my initial reaction. I'm used to being asked what kind of creature I am or just petty insults. What did you want to know? I'm Boarpaw by the way." The tom curled his tail over his paws and seemed to relax greatly.

June's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

June's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2018   June's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 EmptyThu 21 Jun 2018 - 22:01

Spotfur breathed a sigh of relief as she helped him to his paws. "Thanks... I had to come. No injury is keeping me from coming if I can help it. I'm just... getting used to not having a leg." He tried to seem humorous. Why was she acting like she cared about him? He had nearly killed her, and now she was concerned? There was the question. Why did he do it and did he regret it. His face turned somber. "You blinded my mate, Violetfall. There's a dangerous version of me, and when my loved ones get hurt, I go into a rage. I just don't want to lose them too. I've been confined mostly to Goldeneye's den for anger control lessons. And I never want to do anything like it ever again. Yes, I regret it. But I don't wish I'd never done it. I'd never have realized my problem and gotten it fixed, and who knows... I might have even killed someone by now if it wasn't for that. The first time we met, I told you all of my problems and I'm telling you again. I've watched so many of my loved ones die when I couldn't do anything and my biggest fear proves true over and over again, so I'd do anything to protect them. You know what that's like, don't you?" His face was weary and pained with the memories. It had been moons and he hadn't forgotten a single encounter with her. Why was she so trustworthy? Why had a THUNDERCLANNER been placed in his life as such a friend-like cat?

Last edited by Jade on Fri 22 Jun 2018 - 7:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2018   June's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 EmptyFri 22 Jun 2018 - 1:48

(OOC: my enter bar broke, dont mind the text block) Pigeonstorm cocked his head a little when the other tom started speaking. His past was hard to remember due to his former amnesia, but he managed to a conjure up something from his memories."O-Once, I was a loner. As I was tould, I h-had ran away from Windclan and fell dun the Gorge, where I h-h-hit my head hard on a ruck. A friendly o-old loner named Bat and hus mate Pepper had found me in the river and rescued m-me. I lived with them for some time and was quite happy. A-and then..." the gray tom winced. "Came this rogue numed Bear. He h-hated the Clans after they took his brother away from him, and d-demanded that we help him fight them. We didn't have any choice, as he threatened my d-d-death if we dudn't. When the battle f-finally came I hid. And at that time I breifly saw my brother Hollowfang, in the Windclan batul p-patrol. After the battle was over and Bear was dead I continued to think about h-h-him, so me and my mate Annabelle decided to go lucking for him in the Clans. But around that time this rogue named Rockthorn came along, and he claimed the Clans were evil and that we should fight them, again. W-we didn't trust him at all. He had the smell of smoke and blood and d-death all over hum, and I decided to warn the Clans of him while I was looking for Hollowfung. A-a-and he attucked m-me," Pigeonstorm's voice began to tremble. "He r-r-ripped out my jaw. Annabelle had to drag me to Windclan, where they took care of me. Later I was attacked b-by the Mist, but other thun that I was fine." It wasn't until he finished that he realized he was rambling. "Ah, s-sorry for the ramble. Just, in s-shurt, I was a loner, got attacked and stuff, and ended up in Wundclan. Annabelle managed to have s-s-some kits, Cherryblossom, Lark, Spark, and M-Marrian. Lark and Marrian w-were taken by twolegs, Cherryblossom had ran off with a Thunderclan t-tom, and Spark w-was hit on the Thunderpath. Annabelle was taken a little time afterward. A-anyways, that's enough abut me, what about y-you?"

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
June's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~

Last edited by Twisted Cinnamon Rolls on Fri 22 Jun 2018 - 3:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettlepaw, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 1 rogue [N] Shadowclan apprentice [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2018   June's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 EmptyFri 22 Jun 2018 - 3:27

Darkpaw let out a snort at the other cats words. ShadowClan?! Ugh. The scent of the cat, musky, dank and rotten, registered within her and the black apprentice made a note to remember. Her eyes darted around the clearing, seeing what the other cats were doing. She smiled to herself when she saw that the other cats were doing the same. Darkpaw's ears swivelled in the direction of the ShadowClanner as she spoke again, ears flattening in annoyance. Didn't this cat know basic conversation, but honestly what was the SkyClan cat suppose to expect from a cat that lived in a bog. Darkpaw turned her blue gaze back towards the she-cat, contemplating whether to answer her question. With a sigh Darkpaw replied bluntly ""SkyClan." She wasn't going to add anymore, but the other cat just seemed to be asking for it. " A clan that actually follows the Warrior Code."

-

The gathering seemed to buzz inside Oakpaw's head, making her excited yet nervous for it to begin. She smiled around giddily, watching the clans share tongues. The smells were slowly becoming familiar, bothering the tabby less as the night went on. It was fine until the very obvious scent of fish filled her nose and the apprentice let out a cough in surprise. In annoyance, she got up glancing around for the cause of the scent, quickly identifying the cat. Oakpaw smiled gently, realising it was just his scent and it'd be gone in a minute. Suddenly the other cat had seen her and was hissing at her. Oakpaw stepped backwards in defence, worried that the other cat would attack her. The she-cat struggled to form words in response to the RiverClanner "I... They... You- no...
I Didn't... I"
She must of sounded weak, pathetic stumbling over her words, too scared to stand up for herself. I... I'm sorry." she mumbled meekly, hanging her head.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier one rogue | 40/100 | #669966
nettlepaw | shadowclan | perma npc apprentice | 20/60 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

June's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2018   June's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 EmptyFri 22 Jun 2018 - 4:40

Featherpaw weakly watched the blur of cats, her clear, light leafy gaze wide with panic. She flattened her ears slightly, unease engulfing her as her eyes darted around the scene. The only newly-named apprentice hadn't expected her first Gathering to be like this - there were so many new, unfamiliar cats swarming around, and so many strange, unknown scents flooding over her.

Shuffling her paws, she lowered her gaze and ears in an attempt to block out all the loud chattering ringing around the clearing. Was she supposed to mix and mingle with the other clans? What would she do if someone started to talk to her?

Please don't let anyone talk to me, she thought desperately, It would be so embarrassing - stuttering awkwardly in front of a stranger from a different clan!

((Featherpaw's free to talk to, she needs to learn how to open up to others!))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2018   June's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 EmptyFri 22 Jun 2018 - 5:53

Minnowslip was annoyed that RiverClan's apprentices seemed to ignore her, more preoccupied with their foolish chattering then any real thought for their clan's wellbeing. Well, as long as they didn't reveal anything about RiverClan, she was content with them for now. Instead the golden-eyed tabby set her sights on keep an eye on the clan's more vulnerable members, like Spotfur, who was struggling to keep up, heavily falling onto the dry earth besides a ThunderClanner. "Back off, ThunderClanner. Go grill another cat."

The she-cat made her displeasure with the younger warrior clear, despite her small stature, she was set in the earth like stone between the two. She wasn't having someone pry anything from her clanmates, especially when they were struggling to hack it as it was.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2018   June's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 EmptyFri 22 Jun 2018 - 6:39

ooc;; birchheart best mom ever

Palestripe padded right besides his mother at a steady pace as ThunderClan finally arrived.

~~

Thornpaw bounded excitedly inside the clearing, sticking with the other apprentices of her Clan and wary of strangers.

~~

Ferretpaw grinned cheerfully as young Leopardpaw joined her, clearing out a spot for him to sit next to her under the pleasant-smelling bush. Nodding her head at his question, she cast a distant glance at the other cats, narrowing her eyes. "Well, you see... WindClan smell like fresh air and long grass, because they live on the moor. As for ThunderClan... I guess you could say they smell like oak trees...? I've never had to put this into words." she laughed dismissively and her eyes snapped to watch the ThunderClanners that finally joined the rest for the Gathering.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2018   June's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 EmptyFri 22 Jun 2018 - 8:28

"I-I think we may be related," Swoopnose blurted out, then realized he probably should have thought a little more first before talking. But everything seemed to fit together perfectly. His grandmother had been a kittypet by the name of Cherryblossom before coming to ThunderClan, and apparently her mother had made a scene in camp once, letting everyone know her name was Annabelle. Leafstorm and Cherryfang had told him that they secretly went to the kittypet's den once to say goodbye, where they had seen her mate. From different sources, he had received both the name Pigeonpaw and Storm. Putting the pieces together, he looked straight at Pigeonstorm. His great grandfather.
"When I was born, my mother and grandfather loved telling me stories. Not my grandmother, however. Her name was Cherryblossom, who had died kitting my mother. One story I was told was how my great grandmother, Annabelle, had requested my mother and grandfather, Cherryfang and Leafstorm, meet her at her twoleg den. When they were there, they saw her mate, a scarred gray tom with a broken jaw. That would be my great grandfather. Would that be you?" Before waiting for an answer, Swoopnose kept talking. "Anyways, I'm not a kit anymore. I'm a warrior, with a mate and one of my kits is already a warrior. If you are who I think you are, you would have a great great grandson."
"You've been asked what kind of creature you are?" Clearpaw asked, more curious than surprised. While he had never considered that Boarpaw was anything another than a particularly stunning cat, he could kind of see how other cats would wonder how one tom could look so amazing, so they immediately jump to the conclusion that he wasn't a cat. "Greetings, Boarpaw. My own name is Clearpaw, which doesn't slip off the tongue quite as beautifully. Once again, my apologies for the border fight. But I can't believe you receive 'petty insults'. Cats are probably feeding into darker emotions such as jealousy. I came to ask why you look the way way you do. I apologize if my actions seem rude, but I purely am curious to know why you are more beautiful than the average cat. Less fur, all perfectly arranged like grass in a clearing full of rocks. With visible skin, so smooth and wrinkled at the same time. Like tree bark. And no limbs or tail are as elegantly thin as yours. Slender legs and tail make your actions seem so graceful, like a mouse scurrying through the bushes, fast but precise. So why has StarClan blessed you with your appearance?"
"You should be sorry! I'm surprised that WindClan, and all the other clans for that matter, aren't cowering from fear knowing that RiverClan is superior to them in every way. Let alone smiling and talking to us like equals!" Hillpaw spat. In his own clan, he didn't have too much of a reputation of being rude. But his clanmates had honor and deserved respect. These vermin that called themselves clans didn't deserve respect in any way. Puffing out his chest in an effort to look bigger, he tried to look down on the WindClan she-cat. Her scared expression satisfied him in some sort of sadistic way. "You should be glad this is a gathering, and RiverClan actually follows the warrior code. Otherwise, you and your pitiful clan would have no chance at survival. You hear me? But maybe someday Jaystar will decide we don't need you weaklings in the territories and make the other clans overturn the no fight at gatherings rule. Don't let your guard down! Actually, you can. I would love to wipe the smile right off your face! So stop acting like you are the luckiest cat alive and realize that you are weak and inferior."

June's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 Signat10
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1443

PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2018   June's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 EmptyFri 22 Jun 2018 - 10:34

Tigerleaf let out a soft mrrow of amusement at Lilypaw's words. The WindClan apprentice seemed friendly, and as far as the young warrior could tell, she held no ill intent. Of course, she wasn't going to just fully trust her, but it did encourage her to open up a little more. She had been rather tense upon approaching Lilypaw; not every cat was this nice. "They'll be here before too long." She said, bright yellow eyes sweeping the gathered cats.

Just as the words left her jaws, a new wave of cats appeared. At their head was... Leopardclaw? Blizzardstar was nowhere to be seen. Tigerleaf blinked, watching the ThunderClan cats surge into the clearing. Leopardclaw leaped straight up unto the great rock. At the base, a cat she had never seen before joined the deputies. "There are quite a few new leaders." She murmured. The leaders that had been absent the last gathering were now being permanently replaced by their deputies.

xxx

At the arrival of SkyClan's deputy, Scorchclaw gave the small white tom a curt nod. It was the most of a greeting he was going to give. He had never before seen a cat with such short legs. How could they be so short? Didn't they bother him? How could he function as a warrior, let alone deputy? The fluffy brown tabby fought hard to keep the curiosity out of his jade-green eyes, doing his best to maintain an emotionless expression. The silence between the deputies was beginning to feel stifling. Scorchclaw stared straight ahead. Among the throng of cats, he caught sight of his apprentice Blackpaw. Then a surprising scene met his eyes. Hillpaw was talking to an unfamiliar she-cat. They were too far away for him to hear what they were saying, but the RiverClan apprentice looked aggressive while the she-cat seemed to be cowering before him. From the looks of things, they definitely weren't having a friendly conversation.

After what seemed like forever, ThunderClan finally showed up. At last, the gathering could begin. Upon Marshstorm's awkward introduction, the RiverClan tom just met him with a stony stare. He did not give his name. Jaystar would probably announce it once the gathering started, but if his leader chose not to, then he had even less reason to. Truth be told, he had no idea what Skyclan's and WindClan's deputies were named either, since they never introduced themselves.

Last edited by Transient on Fri 22 Jun 2018 - 11:45; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2018   June's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 EmptyFri 22 Jun 2018 - 11:07

all my cats were here. will edit this later

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5866

PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2018   June's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 EmptyFri 22 Jun 2018 - 14:37

A cheery smile on his muzzle and trying to ignore the fact that the RiverClan deputy was staring somewhat intensely at his small legs, Tinylegs simply returned the nod. It wasn't odd for cats to look at him with a confused look on his face and he actually didn't mind it much, but being in the presence of these new and unknown deputies still sent nervous butterflies to his stomach, mainly from the fear of them disliking him.

Turning his head as ThunderClan's deputy arrived, he gave the tom a curt nod, a smile still on his muzzle. "Nice to meet you, I'm Tinylegs," he mewed in reply, the tip of his long, grey tail flicking every so often.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

June's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 VHQrlk5
June's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 1QYZaRo

June's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 Molex311
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Characters : lilypaw* owlpaw *mapleligh*Streampaw*Stormkit
Clan/Rank : WC apprentice* TC apprentice * RC apprentice* Sc warrior
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 457

PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2018   June's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 EmptyFri 22 Jun 2018 - 17:04

Owlpaw walked into the gathering following the deputy close, this time watch were your paws are going! she looked more at the ground this time. Not for her shyness, something she did not even know the existence of but rather to make sure not to trip over a log like last time. She found a nice place to sit and looked at the leader's those, those were al new right? Or were those the leaders she had seen before? she could not remember. Then her eyes fel on a light grey she cat (Featherpaw!) she decided to walk over there to introduce herself because, wel this cat seemed like she had nothing better to do and Owlpaw also did not have anything better to do soooo perfect match right? She was almost right before the she cat and was just about to tel her name when the one thing she had sworn not to do this gathering happen. She stumbled over her own paws for Starclan's sake and fel headfirst into the ground of four tree's not a kitten length away from the she cat she was about to make a good introduction to.

--------------------------------------------------

Lilypaw follow Tigerleaf's eyes and saw Thunderclan, finally arriving. " yea there are indeed a whole lot of new leaders, al of them right? I hope with this we can finally stop being so aggressive towards each other for things that happend before some of us were even born". With the last sentence she ment the invasion Riverclan did to Windclan in the middle of leave bar, at least that was what she had heard of it, so she was not sure. What she did know was that cats were still angry at each other for something that happend before she even was born.

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t34726-my-kitty-s
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2018   June's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 EmptyFri 22 Jun 2018 - 18:58

Featherpaw sighed as she lifted her gaze up reluctantly, unsure on what she could do. Gazing around, she spotted several of her clanmates interacting with the others contentedly, and she sincerely wished that she could have their confidence.

When she spotted a young cat, who was obviously apprentice age like her, stumbling towards her, she was silently uncomfortable. Twitching her tail in anxiety, she exhaled deeply, hoping she could make a good first appearance. Widening her eyes, in a hopefully friendly manner, she smiled slightly, her timid and diffindent personality clear. Please, StarClan, help me to be more self-confident in these situations!

Blinking warmly at the apprentice, she gently flicked her tail towards an available and comfy patch of grass beside her, gesturing she could sit there. Just about when she was about to open her maw as a friendly, but undoubtedly quiet, greeting and introduction, she noticed that the she-cat had misstepped and was about the fall. The swift-footed Featherpaw's instincts quickly told her to jump out of the way. When the unfamiliar cat had fell, Featherpaw's eyes widened with distress and worry.
"A-a-are you alright?" she blurted, though it mostly came out as a squeak. Extending her muzzle, she reached forward and lifted it slightly when it was below the apprentice's chin in an attempt to help her up.

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

June's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2018   June's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 EmptyFri 22 Jun 2018 - 19:33

Nightheart walked proudly alongside the rest of her clan as they entered in Fourtrees. A lot had changed lately, a bit too fast for her liking if she had to be honest, but she knew she couldn’t just cling to the past and wish things always stayed the same. It was natural for things to change as time went by after all and she knew she had to adapt to such changes…

Without much thought she took a nice spot alongside the rest of WindClan as the rest of the clans arrived, her ears moving from time to time as some conversations reached her ears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Darkpaw was basically bouncing when he entered the clearing alongside the rest of RiverClan, looking around with curious eyes as he tried to take in everything at once. So many cats, so many scents…he had no idea if he should consider some friends, or all enemies. If he was supposed to talk with other cats or stick to the rest of his own clan as much as possible. He guessed watching the other cats in his very first time at a gathering would give him the answers he was looking for.

Hawkstrike padded in with tail held high and chest puffed out. He hadn’t attended a gathering in a while and it was indeed nice to see all the clans gathered once more…but something deep inside him couldn’t help but loathe the place. Several sour memories of the defeats of the Dark Forest flooded his mind, causing a frown to settle in his previously serious face.

Echoes of the promise he once made at Webtail’s and Lightingstrike’s graves drowned the sounds of the chit-chat going on around him as he glared at the cats from his former clan, ShadowClan. Had strayed from his path…from his goal, the loyalty to his new clan and strong bonds with Crowstar distracting him…but with Crowstar and Rippedstar, who he had promised to respect as Crowstar’s chosen deputy, gone all the strong bonds that tied him had been severed. While he was too loyal to SkyClan to voluntarily cause them trouble he would try his best to retake the long forgotten path he once walked and seek to bring the Dark Forest to their legitimate place as the rulers of the territories.

Blizzardshine slowly walked into the clearing with a smile on her muzzle, for the first time in many moons taking a comfortable spot below the Great Rock as she licked her belly. In any other circumstances she would’ve felt nervous, or at least weirded out to not be alongside the leaders anymore, but her heart was so filled with joy to drift to those negative feelings.

For longer than she could remember she had always dreamed of a family of her own…and while these wasn’t the way she had imagined it to be, her dream was going to become a reality soon. Thanks to her fluffy long coat it was almost impossible to notice it, but any medicine cat would easily tell that she carried the tiny lives of what soon would be the newest addition to ThunderClan inside her.

Bonepaw padded into the clearing with tired eyes. Why had he been picked to join everyone at the gathering he had no idea…but it wasn’t like he could argue with the orders given by the leader even if he only wanted to stay and sleep that night.

With a yawn he took a spot at the back of the gathering crowd, and while curiosity started to show in his eyes, part of him was wishing this would be over soon so he could just call it a night.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2018   June's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

June's Gathering 2018
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next