Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My First Requests!

Go down 
+7
Lulu
Maple
Ash
Harlem
Drippy
Pinely-san
Fox
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3828

My First Requests! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Requests!   My First Requests! - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Jun 2018 - 16:40

Thank you!! She looks great~

cachaemic

Characters : [A]cornpelt, [S]ootpaw, [R]accoonpaw, [M]ilkpaw, [Al]derpaw
Clan/Rank : [A] WindClan Warrior, [S] SkyClan Apprentice, [R] SkyClan Apprentice, [M] RiverClan Apprentice, [Al] ThunderClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 352

My First Requests! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Requests!   My First Requests! - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 Jun 2018 - 2:00

Type of Request: Headshot
Name: Acornpelt
Description: Acornpelt is a long-haired tabby she-cat with light brown fur, a white muzzle, underbelly, chest fur, and paws, and dark brown ears, stripes on her back, legs, face and tip of her tail, and a deep V shape on the top of her head. Though long-furred, she is actually quite scrawny.
Personality: Acornpelt has a very wild personality, to say the least. She acts differently depending on who she's around- her leader, friends, different Clan cats. To her leader & deputy, she is very loyal, obedient, and tries her best to make a formal appearance. However, if she is very close to her leader and/or deputy, she may act very humorous and joking, as if they were just two warrior friends. To her friends, she is not formal or serious whatsoever, unless if it is a serious time. She is extremely humorous, suggestive, and normally very upbeat and wild around her friends. She is usually most comfortable with acting like this around her closest friends. To her fellow Clanmates that she has no relation to, she is usually quiet and makes no attempt to talk to them. If she finds the cat very dislikable, rude, or anything else that the cat does that is purposefully bothersome, she will act very rude and be teasing to the cat, unless they are of higher rank/notable position within her Clan. To other Clan cats, she is very neutral depending on the cat's personality, but will usually avoid them. Has a very average reputation within the Clan.
*Other info
Draw her with a prideful expression! Nothing too smug.
*Pic(s)
 My First Requests! - Page 2 1d791bfafc66b9fc1fa303250b33d4a0-dceqvb2 (Her pattern is symmetrical.) You can also look at my profile picture to get a close-up of her face, but if you want a color palette, the full-body is what you should take from. :)

Acornpelt | Sootpaw | Raccoonpaw | Milkpaw | Alderpaw
She-cat | Tom | Tom | She-cat | Tom
Warrior | Apprentice | Apprentice | Apprentice | Apprentice
WindClan | SkyClan | SkyClan | RiverClan | ThunderClan
Back to top Go down

My First Requests!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: