Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Headshot Sketches

Go down 
+24
Jay Bird
Hazel
Fox
Harlem
Midnee
Drippy
Knight
Transient
cachaemic
Moonylight
Rush
ruska
bunjamin
Not
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Kent Mansley
Sunlit
Toothless
Ash
Yoshachu
Middy
Cays
Maple
Pinely-san
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

Headshot Sketches - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headshot Sketches   Headshot Sketches - Page 5 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2018 - 11:57

Name: Finchstream
Description: Finch is a small, long-haired, poofy silver and white classic tabby with black markings; she has a thick mane-like patch of fur around her neck and bright golden eyes.
Personality: A sweetheart, always willing to help others and wants to see the best in everyone.  Her optimism can make her a bit naive at times though, and she struggles with a lingering fear of blood and violence from a traumatic past event.
*Other Information: She's my pure baby of sunshine and love, try to make her look as cute as possible <3
*Pic:
Realistic picture:
Chibi-Style by Jay Bird:
She's also the second cat from the left in my signature~

Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Headshot Sketches   Headshot Sketches - Page 5 EmptyTue 19 Jun 2018 - 2:12

Your artworks are really good!

Name: Featherpaw
Description: (fur color, markings, eye color, fur length, etc.): Featherpaw is a lithe, small, sleek silvery-blue and white mackerel tabby she-cat with gentle, light, pale-green eyes. She has tufted ears, and has long, silky, soft and thick fur. She has a tiny blue-gray nose.
Personality: (brief): She's a quiet and timid cat, who's always obedient, gentle, compassionate and is good at observing. Featherpaw is quite determined when she sets herself a goal, and is willing to do a lot for her clanmates and friends. She has flaws, though. It's often when she finds it hard to open up to others, is very sensitive and becomes immediately doubtful, panicky and anxious is worrying situations.
*Other Information: Could you please make her look she's shyly smiling (in a cute way)?
*Pic:
Spoiler:
Thanks!

Last edited by XFeatherbreezeX on Wed 20 Jun 2018 - 22:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 779

PostSubject: Re: Headshot Sketches   Headshot Sketches - Page 5 EmptyTue 19 Jun 2018 - 20:50

Name: Meadowpaw
Description: (fur color, markings, eye color, fur length, etc.) She has fluffy white fur. Her left eye is light green and her right eye is sky blue.
Personality: (brief) She is calm, sometimes shy, and a pacemaker.
*Other Information: Nope!
*Pics::

Thank you!

Headshot Sketches - Page 5 Mi9fm8
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: Headshot Sketches   Headshot Sketches - Page 5 EmptyTue 19 Jun 2018 - 20:53

Name: Lilytail
Description: The second cat in my sig!
Personality: Bubbly, optimistic, and loving!
*Other Information: ***
*Pic: White cat in sig!
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Headshot Sketches   Headshot Sketches - Page 5 EmptySat 23 Jun 2018 - 20:41

Holy crap I love my sweet bbg!! Your art is so amazing Pinely I'm crying (with joy c;

That said, I of course have to request another

Name: Frostwing
Description: She’s a creamy colored she-cat with white, black, and dark/light brown colorings throughout her pelt. She has medium length fur but a fluffy tail and hazel eyes.
Personality: outgoing, friendly, enthusiastic, she loves others unconditionally, bright, and bubbly, can be shy and reclusive at times.
*Other Information: nope
*Pic: Headshot Sketches - Page 5 Img_0210

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Headshot Sketches - Page 5 Sign_s13
Headshot Sketches - Page 5 Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Headshot Sketches   Headshot Sketches - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Headshot Sketches