Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Golden Jays (KIT FINDER)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Golden Jays (KIT FINDER) Empty
PostSubject: Golden Jays (KIT FINDER)   Golden Jays (KIT FINDER) EmptyThu 24 May 2018 - 17:40

WAIT! Before you sign up your cat I want you to know that this will be the only litter for this pairing!

There are going to be only two slots! Because of this Jay and I will be strict on who we choose because I cannot express how important it is to me that we choose a rper who will be active and reliable!

What I mean by reliable I mean that I do not want the kit(s) to be killed on a whim, they'll have a lot of character opportunities and development that I don't want to have wasted.

The litter will not be born for a while, so you may offer cats that you may create later for this litter. I'll set a preferred day where I will make the topic that will hopefully agree with everyone's schedule. (PM me or Jay after your approved when you will be making your character a week beforehand so we can work out timing that works for everyone.)

Slot one: Harlem
Slot two: Seer
Slot three: Larm

Code:

[b]Cat name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Why you want to get the slot:[/b]
[b]A rough idea of what you'll do with this opportunity:[/b]
[b]Why should we pick you?:[/b]

Last edited by Grey on Mon 28 May 2018 - 21:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Golden Jays (KIT FINDER)   Golden Jays (KIT FINDER) EmptyThu 24 May 2018 - 18:04

Cat name: tbd, depends on available names as of birth
Why you want to get the slot: i always need more Jay kids and I have a million ideas for plot. I hope this child will boost my motivation to be on wcc.
A rough idea of what you'll do with this opportunity: A fun plot depending on if she knows her heritage or not, and both will include plots.
Why should we pick you?: child will never die(and if she does, it will be as a 2yrold permaqueen that is boring at this point) and I am terrible at these reasons things. You know how active I am, and I have a budding idea that will fill every post with this kid full of emotion. I am trying to improve my writing so this cat will be one of my better, and maybe become the best thing since Spotfur(and everyone knows how much I love him)

Last edited by Jade on Fri 25 May 2018 - 16:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Golden Jays (KIT FINDER)   Golden Jays (KIT FINDER) EmptyThu 24 May 2018 - 18:20

Cat name: Wolfkit(rush/cry)
Why you want to get the slot: I really want to be in the Jay family. It looks so fun and full of road blocks, which I like to use to develop my characters.
A rough idea of what you'll do with this opportunity: Well I believe this is an amazing opportunity to create a character that i've always wanted to. I couldn't before because the "challenge" I needed wasn't there.
Why should we pick you?: Well the first thing you notice about me it that I don't have a history of being very active. That all changes in a few days! I'm out of college for good! Then I can start to "father" my cats and give them the love and attention they deserve thus blossoming their potential and personality.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Golden Jays (KIT FINDER)   Golden Jays (KIT FINDER) EmptyThu 24 May 2018 - 18:24

Cat name: Swallowsong/Titkit
Why you want to get the slot: Because this would be heckin fun make me a code-breakers b*stard
A rough idea of what you'll do with this opportunity: I would have to think it over, but, you know me, I love to do a plot. Chances are it would be something emotional. I have wanted to do a character that is fast and fun, so chances are I would use this. Everything would be heavily plot-driven and dramatic and I would make sure to have her leave behind a child before death if that were a part of the plot.
Why should we pick you?: You love me ;) I'm active and like to do fun things so you know your kiddo would be in safe hands.

This all depends on whether or not I have a free slot when this does happen! But, I would love to be a part of it if things worked out logistically.
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

PostSubject: Re: Golden Jays (KIT FINDER)   Golden Jays (KIT FINDER) EmptyThu 24 May 2018 - 18:29

Cat name: Ivyleaf (i mean, if you dont want to name him after ivystar, then the backup name is aspenleaf)
Why you want to get the slot: Who wouldn't? Jayden is the best ship ever and making a kit for it would be awesome.
A rough idea of what you'll do with this opportunity: Well, first of all, he'd be able to drive people nuts with his name. Cats would react differently to his name based on how they felt about Ivystar. Other than that, I haven't planned out a full plot, but when he's born and his personality is made, I'll be able to get something into motion. Don't worry, he won't be a cold-blooded murderer or anything. (:
Why should we pick you?: Well, I'm a very active roleplayer. I'm on every single day, except when I have to go on trips that don't allow me to have my phone, but that doesn't happen often. I don't like killing off my children until I'm satisfied with their final personality and character arc, and that doesn't happen for a while. I won't kill off this child for a long, long, long time.

Back to top Go down
cachaemic

cachaemic

Characters : [A]cornpelt, [S]ootpaw, [R]accoonpaw, [M]ilkpaw, [Al]derpaw
Clan/Rank : [A] WindClan Warrior, [S] SkyClan Apprentice, [R] SkyClan Apprentice, [M] RiverClan Apprentice, [Al] ThunderClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 352

PostSubject: Re: Golden Jays (KIT FINDER)   Golden Jays (KIT FINDER) EmptyFri 25 May 2018 - 10:57

Cat name: Larchleaf / image here! (i noticed that harlem used this suffix so i'll change it if she wants me to!!)
Why you want to get the slot: I love having characters that have importance. I usually get bored with characters that have no plot and nothing interesting about them, and all I do is fill out their requirements. This litter is super interesting, and I'd be really happy to use my last cat slot left on it. I only have one kit in RiverClan, and she's my first one- so this will be a new experience for me, having never a RiverClan kit until now!
A rough idea of what you'll do with this opportunity: It really depends on the plots happening and the current environment within the Clans. Believe me, I'd totally get him into an original plot or something interesting. I absolutely will not kill off this character easily, as I know how rare litters like this are, and I will make the most use of this kitten.
Why should we pick you?: I am an active roleplayer- extremely active now that it's summer for me. I'm constantly checking WCC, waiting for people to reply to topics I'm in. I need a cat that will consistently have me occupied as I LOVE roleplaying and I need to do more on WCC with active roleplayers. I try to choose wisely when it comes to what cats I make and kill. I don't make random cats just so I have one in that Clan, or one that has a certain personality- I wait until opportunities like Deputy & Leader litters come out, or really interesting plots. I will not kill this kit until I am content with everything they've done and the reputation that they've accomplished.

Acornpelt | Sootpaw | Raccoonpaw | Milkpaw | Alderpaw
She-cat | Tom | Tom | She-cat | Tom
Warrior | Apprentice | Apprentice | Apprentice | Apprentice
WindClan | SkyClan | SkyClan | RiverClan | ThunderClan
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: Golden Jays (KIT FINDER)   Golden Jays (KIT FINDER) EmptyMon 28 May 2018 - 21:32

Cat name: Galekit/Gale??
Why you want to get the slot: it'd just be fun as forbidden romances with leader x medicine cat don't exactly happen every day.
A rough idea of what you'll do with this opportunity: Kylo Ren kit wcc style
Why should we pick you?: I literally sold my soul to WCC, I won't ever let kids die off early to inactivity.

lol, i'm signing up just for you grey

here's a pic of him:

Golden Jays (KIT FINDER) Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Golden Jays (KIT FINDER)   Golden Jays (KIT FINDER) EmptyMon 28 May 2018 - 21:37

The decision has been made.

Congrats, Seer, Larm, and Harlem!
Back to top Go down
cachaemic

cachaemic

Characters : [A]cornpelt, [S]ootpaw, [R]accoonpaw, [M]ilkpaw, [Al]derpaw
Clan/Rank : [A] WindClan Warrior, [S] SkyClan Apprentice, [R] SkyClan Apprentice, [M] RiverClan Apprentice, [Al] ThunderClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 352

PostSubject: Re: Golden Jays (KIT FINDER)   Golden Jays (KIT FINDER) EmptyTue 29 May 2018 - 9:52

Larchleaf of RiverClan

thank you so much! i know the litter won't be born for a while, but i like premaking cats as ahead of time as possible, so i created larch and she's already been approved!
i hope that's okay!!

Acornpelt | Sootpaw | Raccoonpaw | Milkpaw | Alderpaw
She-cat | Tom | Tom | She-cat | Tom
Warrior | Apprentice | Apprentice | Apprentice | Apprentice
WindClan | SkyClan | SkyClan | RiverClan | ThunderClan
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Golden Jays (KIT FINDER)   Golden Jays (KIT FINDER) EmptySun 29 Jul 2018 - 0:17

Get ready to open your slots!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Golden Jays (KIT FINDER)   Golden Jays (KIT FINDER) EmptyThu 23 Aug 2018 - 19:21

Almost there yall!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Golden Jays (KIT FINDER)   Golden Jays (KIT FINDER) EmptyFri 24 Aug 2018 - 0:16

bee is alive
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: Golden Jays (KIT FINDER)   Golden Jays (KIT FINDER) EmptySun 26 Aug 2018 - 13:28

gale is ready 2 rumble
birth him

Golden Jays (KIT FINDER) Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Golden Jays (KIT FINDER)   Golden Jays (KIT FINDER) EmptySun 26 Aug 2018 - 13:29

Berryboi is ready ;DD

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Golden Jays (KIT FINDER) Signat14
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golden Jays (KIT FINDER)   Golden Jays (KIT FINDER) Empty

Back to top Go down

Golden Jays (KIT FINDER)
Page 1 of 1