Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Personality Dump

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Personality Dump Empty
PostSubject: Personality Dump   Personality Dump EmptyMon May 21, 2018 5:13 pm

I know that somewhere along the line this has been done once before -- and more than likely it was probably Squirrelnose who first came up with it XD -- but since I've been having some trouble deciding on what character traits and personality to use for an upcoming cat of mine and after receiving some great ideas, I've decided to make a personality dump. Because surely I'm far from the only one on this site having trouble coming up with some fresh personality traits.

So have at it! Post any and all traits and characteristics you can think of here so that other people may become inspired and use your ideas or an amalgamation of yours and another person's to develop great cats in the future!

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Personality Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality Dump   Personality Dump EmptyMon May 21, 2018 8:39 pm

A naive pure kid who never uses claws, thinking no one deserves pain like what she had felt- an unknown cat had hurt her when she was very little, leaving a deep physical scar. (If needed, this ends out being just a thorn that bad touch her side really deep)

Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

Personality Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality Dump   Personality Dump EmptyMon May 21, 2018 8:46 pm

- A tsundere. A cat who's a soft, fluffy, cinnamon roll on the inside with a heart of gold. However, that heart of gold is covered with a tough, hard, mean exterior. Sometimes, their tough exterior will chip away and their soft side will briefly be revealed.

- A tryhard hero. A cat who looks up to cats who they see as genuine heroes and tries their hardest to be just like them. However, their ambition and desire to have their idols love them makes them do stupid things. They fail time and time again, and it just results in their heroes seeing them as weird.

- The gossip. The cat who is constantly listening during conversations just so that they can turn around and start rumours and spread gossip to other cats just for their own amusement and self-gain.

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

Personality Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality Dump   Personality Dump EmptyTue May 22, 2018 3:15 pm

A cat who is very practical and does only what is needed for them and their clan to survive. Sees emotions, relationships, and stories as pointless, and doesn't even believe in StarClan or the warrior code. Very pessimistic, and thinks of everyone else as naive. Only speaks when necessary, and doesn't waste time in any way. Has to learn that feelings are important, and sometimes the best life isn't just about surviving.

Personality Dump Signat10
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

Personality Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality Dump   Personality Dump EmptySat May 26, 2018 8:30 am

- an insane old she-cat, brought to her mental state from loneliness and the cruel deeds she had commited in her past. she gets obsessively attached of young cats around her, calling them her "kits" and swearing to protect them with her "worthless life". she will kill to get what she thinks is best for everybody, but her views are twisted from mindless feelings

- a friendly, innocent she-cat who has harbored a strong love for a single tom in her entire life. she sees him being taken away by another, and her heart begins to break, jealousy taking over, and ultimately becomes consumed, killing her rival and continuing her life with her one true love

- a proud tom, strong warrior and good hunter. he is trapped by two-legs, who completely change him, and when he return to the forest he sees himself as an unforgivable shame

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Personality Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality Dump   Personality Dump Empty

Back to top Go down

Personality Dump
Page 1 of 1