Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My Tribe bby needs some friends

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

My Tribe bby needs some friends Empty
PostSubject: My Tribe bby needs some friends   My Tribe bby needs some friends EmptySat 12 May 2018 - 19:51

'Ello guys~  Nightstorm is a warrior boi now, and he has a sweet gf Frost who is too pure for this world, but I also want him to have a couple of friends :D  Though quiet, he's a friendly guy, and likes to chat with others, and share advice and stories.  Though he's not really a fan of the arrogant, rash or overly serious types, he generally can get along well with everyone, and he greatly enjoys spending time with younger cats and apprentices.  He enjoys their energy and willingness to jump into new things, but he also likes to help foster intelligence and rational thinking in their lives.  He's gonna be a good mentor boi, so any apprentices of his could end up becoming some of his closest friends, if they get along well :)

Also, Night doesn't really get the fuss over the clans being so separated, so he would be willing to start a casual friendship with a cat from another clan, or even one outside of their borders.  He's deeply loyal to SkyClan though, so if there was ever a situation where he had to fight against a friend, he wouldn't hesitate.

I was thinking at most he could have about 4 or 5 close friends, but I'm only going to let one or two of those be from outside SkyClan.  For his SkC friends I was thinking they could meet in a camp topic and do solo topics afterward to develop them individually, if the rper wishes. Depending on any out-of-clan friends, they could potentially meet at a Gathering/on a patrol if the clans border each other/or from wandering into the territory if the cat is from the outside.

Throw me your babs! :D

Friends:
● Wisteriapool (Out of clan)

Last edited by RainyHeart on Sat 12 May 2018 - 20:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

PostSubject: Re: My Tribe bby needs some friends   My Tribe bby needs some friends EmptySat 12 May 2018 - 20:07

harlem casually hurls wisteriapool your way.

the friendship won't happen in 5 seconds, but it'll happen if nightstorm doesn't make wisteriapool feel threatened.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: My Tribe bby needs some friends   My Tribe bby needs some friends EmptySat 12 May 2018 - 20:17

catches Wisteriapool

They could have such a cute friendship C: Let's do it! Maybe they could meet at the next Gathering?

Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

PostSubject: Re: My Tribe bby needs some friends   My Tribe bby needs some friends EmptySat 12 May 2018 - 20:20

yeah, that'll work! (:

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: My Tribe bby needs some friends   My Tribe bby needs some friends EmptyMon 14 May 2018 - 17:05

smol bump

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Tribe bby needs some friends   My Tribe bby needs some friends Empty

Back to top Go down

My Tribe bby needs some friends
Page 1 of 1