Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

leopardkit ventures out

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

leopardkit ventures out Empty
PostSubject: leopardkit ventures out   leopardkit ventures out EmptyWed 15 Jul 2009 - 10:00

Leopardkit ventured out of camp at night, filled with excitement. She was going to have the time of her life! As she walked away from camp, she saw a clump of fur. What could it be? she thought. Apon closer inspection, leopardkit gasped. It was moonkit. Dead.
OCC: Sorry had to post this, i was moonkit, i had to change my name because it was the same as the windclan apprentice's name. Sorry if it sounds grusome.

Goldfish

Clan/Rank : Former ThunderClan Leader
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3475

PostSubject: Re: leopardkit ventures out   leopardkit ventures out EmptyWed 15 Jul 2009 - 10:41

Goldenpaw walked out of camp. She had brought fresh kill to the queens at the nursery and she hadn't seen Leopardkit. The kit didn't seem to be anywhere else in camp either so Goldenpaw decided to come looking for her. Finally, after walking for about a few minutes, she saw a small bundle of fur next to a tree. When she was close enough to see, she saw that there were two pelts together on the ground. One belonged to Leopardkit, and one belonged to Moonkit. Goldenpaws heart started beating hard in her chest. What were two kits doing alone out of camp at night? Moonkit didn't seem to be moving..... Then, it came to her. Moonkit was dead. "Leopardkit! What happened?"

Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

PostSubject: Re: leopardkit ventures out   leopardkit ventures out EmptyWed 15 Jul 2009 - 12:16

Darkpaw herd the conversation from the hunting patrol and decided to check it out.
Hi Golden- Moonkit?!
Goldenpaw what happened? What happened to Moonkit?

leopardkit ventures out Chisweethomeicon_19leopardkit ventures out Chisweethomeicon_22leopardkit ventures out Chisweethomeicon_17leopardkit ventures out Chisweethomeicon_14leopardkit ventures out Chisweethomeicon_20leopardkit ventures out Chisweethomeicon_24leopardkit ventures out Chisweethomeicon_1-1leopardkit ventures out Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: leopardkit ventures out   leopardkit ventures out EmptyWed 15 Jul 2009 - 12:37

".....I don't know....." Leopardkit, can you explain what's going on? Goldenpaw asked.

Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: leopardkit ventures out   leopardkit ventures out EmptyWed 15 Jul 2009 - 16:12

Leopardkit shruddered. I dont know. I was wondering where she was..... and i found her here.

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: leopardkit ventures out   leopardkit ventures out EmptyWed 15 Jul 2009 - 17:09

OOC: I know this is completly off topic... but....Your egg hatched? Cool!

"Come.... we must tell the Clan..." Goldenpaw said. In her mind, she thought, This is terrible.... What will we say to Moonkit's mother? "Come on, we'd better hurry. I don't want to stay here any longer." She picked up the dead body on Moonkit in her mouth and began to walk back to camp.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: leopardkit ventures out   leopardkit ventures out EmptyThu 16 Jul 2009 - 6:03

When they reached the camp Graystream was eating a vole by the fresh-kill pile, he stood up and walked towards the four cats when they arrived and quickly glanced at Moonkit dangling lifelessly between Goldenpaw's mouth, "What happened?" was all Graystream could manage to say as he realized that the Kit was dead.
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: leopardkit ventures out   leopardkit ventures out EmptyThu 16 Jul 2009 - 14:53

"I went out to find Leopardkit because I saw that she wasn't in camp," Goldenpaw replied. "And when I found her, she was with Moonkit in the middle of the Forest......"Her voice trailed off because she didn't know what else to say.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: leopardkit ventures out   leopardkit ventures out EmptyFri 17 Jul 2009 - 5:49

OOC: Remember, only cats that were close to Moonkit should share her last night in the Clan, that's why I'm not sitting with her because I really didn't know her.

IC: Graystream let out a small sigh of grief and looked back towards the kit, "We'll sit vigil with Moonkit tonight," Graystream continued, "Goldenpaw, could you please put her in the middle of the camp?" Graystream asked as he was already heading to collect the remains of his fresh-kill, "I'll bury her tomorrow," He finished, a gleam of saddness in his eyes as he slowly padded towards the tunnel out of camp.
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: leopardkit ventures out   leopardkit ventures out EmptyFri 17 Jul 2009 - 16:53

Goldenpaw picked Moonkit up bythe scruff of her neck and set her down in the middle of the clearing. May StarClan light you path...... She thought.

Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

PostSubject: Re: leopardkit ventures out   leopardkit ventures out EmptySat 18 Jul 2009 - 7:17

Darkpaw came to sit beside Moonkit and licked her between her ears.
I'll rip apart the thing who did this to her! Does she smell of ShadowClan, RiverClan or WindClan? Maybe one of them killed her!

leopardkit ventures out Chisweethomeicon_19leopardkit ventures out Chisweethomeicon_22leopardkit ventures out Chisweethomeicon_17leopardkit ventures out Chisweethomeicon_14leopardkit ventures out Chisweethomeicon_20leopardkit ventures out Chisweethomeicon_24leopardkit ventures out Chisweethomeicon_1-1leopardkit ventures out Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: leopardkit ventures out   leopardkit ventures out EmptySat 18 Jul 2009 - 17:00

Goldenpaw sniffed Moonkit's fur. Nope! No scent of any other Clans... "Mabye deathberries?" She guessed.

Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: leopardkit ventures out   leopardkit ventures out EmptySat 18 Jul 2009 - 17:51

leopardkit wailed, as moonkit had been one of her best friends. Do you think we should take this to another clan's medicine cat? she asked. Perhaps they might know.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: leopardkit ventures out   leopardkit ventures out EmptySun 19 Jul 2009 - 4:41

"It would be best to leave this between ThunderClan until the next Gathering," Graystream replied as he padded back and sat a few tail lengths away from Moonkit's body, "Don't be too anxious to assume that another Clan would murder her without an actual reason," He added as he started to groom himself slowly.
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: leopardkit ventures out   leopardkit ventures out EmptySun 19 Jul 2009 - 7:26

Goldenpaw agreed silently. No other Clan would be mean enough to murder a kit.... or would they? "We shouldn't jump to conclusions and accuse the other Clans." She said.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: leopardkit ventures out   leopardkit ventures out Empty

Back to top Go down

leopardkit ventures out
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: