Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Tales of the Packs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam

Sam

Characters : (S)Sparkpaw l (D) Dustpaw l (B) Brownpaw {Dead}
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 318

The Tales of the Packs  Empty
PostSubject: The Tales of the Packs    The Tales of the Packs  EmptyWed 18 Apr 2018 - 18:15

Prologue

The dark sky looms above. It's midnight and the moon is brighter than ever. Tonight, most animals are sleeping. Simply waiting for the day to come for them to have fun. However, near a small river a group of cats are on each side. Each group is silent and motionless. However, as if a rope suddenly snapped, both groups of cats rushed each other, claws unsheathed. Blood spilled down onto the ground and yells roar. Suddenly, a reddish-brown tom pins down a pure white tom.

"Wind!" Yowled the reddish-brown tom. "How dare you hunt in the Pack of the Sun's land? And on a night of piece no less!"

"Soon Redclaw this will just be another piece of the Pack of the Sky's land." The White tom sneered back.

Redclaw bit Wind's throat. Blood filled his mouth. Suddenly a yowl rang out a yowl of pain. Redclaw let go of Wind and rushed towards the sound. There a cat was on top of a she-cat. Redclaw knocked the first cat away.  

"Blossom are you okay?" He meowed.

The she-cat nodded and ran away to attack another cat. Another cat walked up to Redclaw,

"Redclaw this is useless! We need to retreat." Said the other cat, his golden pelt shining in the moonlight.

"No Lion! We need to fight." Redclaw said back.

"We don't need more warriors to die. Pack of The Sun! Retreat!" Lion yelled running away.

A group of about 5 cats follow Lion, their pelts covered in blood. Blood has been spilled on this land and the Pack of the Sun will not forget this loss.

However, even on nights like this, there is quiet and piece. In a dark cave, away from any light other than the moon itself, a single cat waits. The cat is silent. The only sounds that can be heard are the drops of water into the pool in the cave. Suddenly, a cat appears from the pool.  They're light shines in every corner of the cave. The first being looks up, they're pelt shown to be a light orange. Now the cave is filled with light.

"Why do you wish to see me, Dawn?" The cat on the pool asks, they're silver pelt shining.

"Ash I'm growing more worried about the Pack of The Sun. This new leader of the Pack of the Sky is growing more battle hungry every day. What if he destroys the Packs?" Said the orange cat.

Ash shakes his head. "I have no clue what the future holds, but I do know this. The Sun, Moon, and Sky will be saved by someone unseen and unwanted. Watch for the brown wing as heroes come from unlikely places."

The silver cat fades away and the cave is filled with darkness again.

"Brown wing..... brown wing..... who is the brown wing?" Dawn says to herself, walking out of the dark cave.

OCC: I will be posting the story chapter by chapter whenever I finish a chapter. Feel free to comment anything about each chapter. Yes
I know that is like the prologue for Into The Wild.

Dustpaw-Shadowclan Apprentice-#663300 ll Sparkpaw-Thunderclan Apprentice-#ff9900 ll Rainpaw-Riverclan Apprentice ll Raccoonkit- Riverclan kit ll Hollykit- Skyclan kit
The Tales of the Packs  Sig10
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: The Tales of the Packs    The Tales of the Packs  EmptyWed 18 Apr 2018 - 19:17

:D finally!

Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Characters : (S)Sparkpaw l (D) Dustpaw l (B) Brownpaw {Dead}
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 318

PostSubject: Re: The Tales of the Packs    The Tales of the Packs  EmptyFri 20 Apr 2018 - 12:59

Chapter 1

A cat opened her eyes to the clear field around her. The moon shined brightly above her head as she walked in the field. A rush of brown flashes past her paws and in a flash, she rushes towards the mouse, but a loud sound scares her, and mouse runs away. She looks around for the sound, but in unable to locate it. She hears the sound again and jolts up, the place around her changing. It was just a dream.

Her red collar around her neck had a little tag with the name Sammy on it. She blinked open her green eyes and look around. It was her owner's garden. She jumped up onto the white fence and look out onto the area around her owner's home. A large field caught her eye. It was like the one in her dream. She jumped down from her fence. She then heard a voice.

"Hey Sammy. How ya doing?" The voice said. Sammy looked at the voice. It was a light brown cat with a light underbelly and darker stripes.

"Hey Tom. I'm doing well. You?" She asked her friend.

"I'm doing well. Hey what are you doing? You aren't going to the field, are you?" Tom asked, a worried look in his yellow eyes. "You know that wild cats live in the field. They kill kittypets like us whenever they get the chance. You know about how they forced kittypets to hunt for them and kidnapped them. I don't want you getting hurt." Tom said.

"I'll only be for a bit. If I see a wild cat, I'll come right back okay?" Sammy said.

Tom thought for a bit and then nodded. "Okay. Just be careful okay?"

Sammy nodded and began to walk towards the field. She walked past Tom and began to walk towards the field.

Suddenly a mouse caught her eye. She crouched down and jolted for the mouse. The mouse began to run, but Sammy was focused on her prey. So much that she didn't notice the huge pit in the ground. The mouse bolted back and before she could react, she was in the pit.

She was caught by the vines that hanged from the top of the pit, but the vines wouldn't hold her forever. The drop would either kill or trap her down there. She sighed and close her eyes as she heard the vines begin to snap. However, right as the vines snapped, a cat with a reddish-brown pelt grabbed the vines holding her up.

"You okay down there?" Said a loud booming voice. Sammy look up to see a large yellow tabby tom with darker chest fur and a bushy tail.

"Can you bring me up please?" Sammy asked the cats.

The other cat raised Sammy up on the vines. She let out a sigh of relief when her paw hit the ground.

"Thank you!" Sammy caught eye of the cats. They had battle scars and no collars. "Wait... your wild cats?" Sammy was frozen to the ground.

The reddish-brown looked at Sammy. "Yes. I'm Redclaw and this is Lion." He pointed to the yellow tom.

Sammy looked in horror. She wanted to run back towards her home, but fear froze her soild.

Lion looked at Sammy. "Are you okay? You seem a little bit scared." He asked.

Sammy finally said something. "P...please don't kill me......."

Lion and Redclaw looked at each other. It was Redclaw who spoke first. "We aren't going to kill you. What would make you think that?"

"I heard that the wild cats here kill and kidnapped kittypets." Sammy explained.

Lion roared with laughter. "We wouldn't do that. We aren't savages. It seems you might want to visit camp tomorrow morning. Learn about the packs. I'm sure Eagle would be okay with that." He said.

Sammy looked at the two cats. "The Packs? Sure I'm willing to learn about the packs."

Lion and Redclaw nodded. "Meet here by sunhigh tomorrow. It would be best if me and Lion went off now." Redclaw said, walking away. Lion followed him.

Sammy looked at the two cats walk off. "Oh, what was I thinking! What if they were lying to me and I've fallen right into their trap?" She said to herself, walking home.

Then she remembered her dream and how free she felt in the wind. "Maybe they weren't lying." She said as she walked home.

Tom looked at her, scared. "You took a long time, what happened?"

Sammy looked at Tom. "I found wild cats found me and they offered me to go to their camp. I'm going tomorrow."

Tom looked at her. "Were they telling the truth?"

She sighed. "I sure hope so."

OOC: Chapter 1 is done! Yay! Tell me what you think.

Dustpaw-Shadowclan Apprentice-#663300 ll Sparkpaw-Thunderclan Apprentice-#ff9900 ll Rainpaw-Riverclan Apprentice ll Raccoonkit- Riverclan kit ll Hollykit- Skyclan kit
The Tales of the Packs  Sig10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tales of the Packs    The Tales of the Packs  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tales of the Packs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: