Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

yellowkit FINNALY opens her eyes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yellowpaw (sigh)

yellowpaw (sigh)

Clan/Rank : shadowclan
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 297

yellowkit FINNALY opens her eyes Empty
PostSubject: yellowkit FINNALY opens her eyes   yellowkit FINNALY opens her eyes EmptySun 10 Oct 2010 - 21:11

shifting slightley from her sleep, yellowkit opened her eyes at the shock of something so new. "WOW! this is so kool. no wonder i keep getting confused!" then slowly leaning all of her weight ( she is standing up!) on one side, she falls down in a heap and giggles.

if i were to have a theme song this would be it..... if you think different listen to it first than pm me the one that seems like me! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gZtaV8Swas trust me....... it's linkin park!!!! oh and pm me yours...... i may find something else....
yellowkit FINNALY opens her eyes 2wlrbq8 funny right!? yellowkit FINNALY opens her eyes 2wqzipi sun made this one!!
yellowkit FINNALY opens her eyes 14toj8j this is similiar to red's sniper kitty pic!! yellowkit FINNALY opens her eyes 169p75c yellowkit FINNALY opens her eyes 2l95buo haha!!! red is an idiot!!! i think he has this pic in his siggy too... yellowkit FINNALY opens her eyes 2n9wepz it is soo cute!! yellowkit FINNALY opens her eyes 2q381og
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: yellowkit FINNALY opens her eyes   yellowkit FINNALY opens her eyes EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010 - 12:52

Tigerfrost smiled as she saw her kit had opened her eyes, and stood up. "Welcome to ShadowClan, Yellowkit." she licked her kit gently.

redpelt

Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 633

PostSubject: Re: yellowkit FINNALY opens her eyes   yellowkit FINNALY opens her eyes EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010 - 19:13

redpaw poked his head in to see if yellowkit had opend her eyes " her eyes are open" redpaw said quietiy

yellowkit FINNALY opens her eyes Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMJPTcKurbJjXzGKlBAvXWvlpLOQuMqjGJ
yellowkit FINNALY opens her eyes Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSq8CzXGpWkVV6GUzmmLl0GTANuuUU352oNZysuWfHDj1hNiCA&t=1&h=167&w=223&usg=__5zs6kWZ5zY_3acgPGBarvXELkSY=
yellowkit FINNALY opens her eyes Rnkotvbg15

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

deseased mate : rosethorn
mate: snowclaw
second life mate: butterflywing of windclan
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: yellowkit FINNALY opens her eyes   yellowkit FINNALY opens her eyes EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010 - 22:15

Ghostkit woke up from a small nap. "Hey sis. Your eyes are finally open."
Back to top Go down
yellowpaw (sigh)

yellowpaw (sigh)

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: yellowkit FINNALY opens her eyes   yellowkit FINNALY opens her eyes EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010 - 12:43

Giggling slightly, " i know! i am sooooo happy!"

if i were to have a theme song this would be it..... if you think different listen to it first than pm me the one that seems like me! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gZtaV8Swas trust me....... it's linkin park!!!! oh and pm me yours...... i may find something else....
yellowkit FINNALY opens her eyes 2wlrbq8 funny right!? yellowkit FINNALY opens her eyes 2wqzipi sun made this one!!
yellowkit FINNALY opens her eyes 14toj8j this is similiar to red's sniper kitty pic!! yellowkit FINNALY opens her eyes 169p75c yellowkit FINNALY opens her eyes 2l95buo haha!!! red is an idiot!!! i think he has this pic in his siggy too... yellowkit FINNALY opens her eyes 2n9wepz it is soo cute!! yellowkit FINNALY opens her eyes 2q381og
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: yellowkit FINNALY opens her eyes   yellowkit FINNALY opens her eyes EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010 - 13:40

Tigerfrost got up from her nest. "Want to look around camp?" she asked.

yellowpaw (sigh)

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: yellowkit FINNALY opens her eyes   yellowkit FINNALY opens her eyes EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010 - 13:01

" OH BOY!" then qieting herself a bit she said, " do i ever!"

Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: yellowkit FINNALY opens her eyes   yellowkit FINNALY opens her eyes EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010 - 13:15

She smiled. "Ghostkit? Want to come?"

PostSubject: Re: yellowkit FINNALY opens her eyes   yellowkit FINNALY opens her eyes Empty

Back to top Go down

yellowkit FINNALY opens her eyes
Page 1 of 1