Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Angelkit's Little Game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Angelkit's Little Game Empty
PostSubject: Angelkit's Little Game   Angelkit's Little Game EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 6:27

Angelkit ran around and climbed on to the nursery and mewed "Im Gonna fly!"She shouted and lept of the nursery roof.
She chargerd forward and ran into another cat.
Back to top Go down
Snailkit(Lite)

Snailkit(Lite)

Clan/Rank : SkyClan kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 160

PostSubject: Re: Angelkit's Little Game   Angelkit's Little Game EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 15:54

"Youch, wtach it," Stormkit yowled. What was wrong with this kit, she asked herself. Nevermind, "Who are you," she asked very annoyed at teh fact that this kit here landed on her when she jumped off the roof of the nusery. She watched as teh others ran around and in amazement thought that she was teh only sensible one kit here. She swished her tail around waiting for an answer for this other riverclan kit.

Last edited by Stormkit on Sat 27 Nov 2010 - 21:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Angelkit's Little Game   Angelkit's Little Game EmptySun 10 Oct 2010 - 7:27

*Moonpaw ran up*
"Hiya, kits!" She skidded to a stop. "I just got back from a hunting patrol!" She announced, giving a little bounce. "How's your day been?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Angelkit's Little Game   Angelkit's Little Game EmptyFri 15 Oct 2010 - 7:54

"My names Angelkit and I gonna jump of the elders roof next time"She mewed. "Besides, it could hold a usefull battle move if I practice" Anelkit purred.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angelkit's Little Game   Angelkit's Little Game Empty

Back to top Go down

Angelkit's Little Game
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: