Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Feeling down? Go here!

Go down 
+13
Kari
Titanium
Lionstorm
Ash
Drippy
Yoshachu
Holly
Seer
Kent Mansley
Sam
Harlem
Not
Squirrelnose
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

Feeling down? Go here! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling down? Go here!   Feeling down? Go here! - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Mar 2018 - 5:14

Squirrel, this is the sweetest thing ;)

I really appreciate the community here. I don't know about the rest of you, but I initially joined WCC because I wanted to distract myself from my own reality. As much as I love my school, my family, and where I am, It can get very stressful. I'm very introverted, but I love performing and I love sports (dancing, acting, football/soccer, etc.), and part of both of those things is being around people and being able to talk to people (a lot). At the beginning of the year, I went home every day emotionally tired and stressed. After I joined WCC, though, I could come home and have something interesting to do that didn't involve people (kind of?) and ever since then, it's been a way for me to let go of a lot of stress and just have fun ;) My whole life, I've struggled with the idea that I'm not good enough for one thing or another (there's a lot of sports teams that I haven't made, auditions that I screwed up, things that I'll never get the chance to do again).

But being on WCC, I don't feel like I have to be good enough for anyone or anything. Being on the internet, I can access it no matter where I am so it's something that I don't have to quit every time I move. The whole community is really accepting and kind and WCC has definitely helped me improve my writing this year. I love all of you <3

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Feeling down? Go here!   Feeling down? Go here! - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Mar 2018 - 7:47

Awww, Rusk. I used to be the same way. We all love you and your characters are so cute!

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Feeling down? Go here!   Feeling down? Go here! - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Mar 2018 - 17:46

I think this is a great idea, and I really appreciate your efforts, Squirrelnose, for putting this together ^^ You're a really great person, and I think everyone here can attest to that.

Over my time here on WCC, a lot has changed. As a person, I think I've become a little more mature, more understanding, and overall, just a better person to be around in general. I think most of you know this, but if you didn't, one of my daily struggles is with my stepdad. Words cannot describe some of the things that he has done, but the most simple way to put it is that he is a complete douche who doesn't care about anyone but himself. In reality, that doesn't even come close to explaining some of his actions, but I cannot say here what exactly happens, you'll just have to trust me that it's bad. He starts a lot of stuff with both me and my biological dad, who I don't get to see very often, and whenever he does come around to visit, the good times are always dulled by my stepdad's constant bickering and nonstop hatred for both my father and myself. I'm still figuring out how to deal with some of these things, but WCC is a good distraction where I can come and breath for a while. Anyway, pulling away from the negative side of things, coming here every day and talking to y'all takes my mind off of things like that for a little while, and it really helped me out a lot, especially when I first joined and really had no clue which direction to take things. I really appreciate all of you beyond explanation, thank you for being there when I need you <33

P.S. I really love the outsiders, Jade. Did you know they made a movie? I haven't seen it yet, but I do plan on it!

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Feeling down? Go here!   Feeling down? Go here! - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Mar 2018 - 22:06

Thanks Squirrelnose for making this. It helps bring the community together and make everyone feel better.

I really could use a compliment.

Honestly, the reason I've been a bit inactive lately is that my parents have been divorced for a while now. The reason that I'm never on on weekends anymore (I have a phone, so I can now) is because that's when I'm with my dad, and they don't have any spare computers. You people are actually the first to know that going back and forth, having to live with two families that are complete opposites, one that I love and the other I secretly hate, is taking a toll on me. Eventually, I always felt negative about everything, then I stopped caring about anything. I still drove myself to keep up in school though. I googled about my feelings, and that's when I found out it was most likely depression. That's why I don't come on a lot, it's because I simply don't care enough. It's getting better, and now I do feel happy time to time, but most of the time I don't actually feel anything. I've never told anyone because every time someone asks me how I am, I start internally panicking about how they'll respond to the truth and quickly say I'm fine and hope that'll end the conversation. I can talk about it here, because I know I can retract what I say, and that it can't be called a confrontation because it's not face to face. Everybody here is so nice, and I here can put my feelings into 5 cats. I can get out my feelings without talking about them straight on. It makes me feel better.
You all are so kind, so funny, and so original. So many distinct people creating such unique characters, making a new world where I can escape from my troubles and forget about them, it helps me a lot. You all are helping me a lot. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Feeling down? Go here!   Feeling down? Go here! - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Mar 2018 - 22:27

Winterpaw and Maple. You two are both part of the reason that I love this site. Your involvement is amazing and you don’t have to worry about people not responding well to what you say or feel or do.

I promise to write something that truly shows how great you are tomorrow, but I’m half asleep in bed so sorrr.

Feeling down? Go here! - Page 3 Signat10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling down? Go here!   Feeling down? Go here! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Feeling down? Go here!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3